You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else

Quotes (One-shots)

 

Seokyu

***

 

Cho Kyuhyun, the name that everybody feared and pitied. His first love left him for another guy just because of money, his family spat him out because of his refusal to have an arranged marriage, and his girlfriend passed away 3 months ago. Can’t his life get any worse? He lives alone in his dark apartment and every night he comes home drunk. He doesn’t eat thrice a day because he couldn’t get a job. He always scares children with his deep voice and tantrums. No one wants to be with Cho Kyuhyun until one day…

He was sitting down on the bench of a bus stop when rain poured. He didn’t care. One bus from Busan stopped right in front of him and a lady passenger noticed Kyuhyun. She asked the driver to wait for her as she went near him and sheltered him with her umbrella. “Mister, you’re gonna get sick! Let’s go in the bus and I’ll take you to your house.”

“Who asked you?” He said coldly without looking at her and shove her hands off him. The girl was disappointed but at the same time determined to help the young man.

“Please?” She forced him to put his arms around her shoulder and carried him to the bus until the driver stopped her.

“Yah! Young lady, stay away from that man! And I am not having that man on my bus!”

“You heard him.” Kyuhyun said being drunk.

“What is wrong with him?” The lady asked. The driver spun his index finger around his ear telling her that he’s crazy. She got scared and she dropped Kyuhyun on the sidewalk from her support and immediately boarded the bus. She sat right behind the driver and asked various questions about the man.

“Mr. Driver, who is he?”

“He is Cho Kyuhyun. No one likes him, not even his family. He was once an excellent student in Seoul National University but because of his problems in life, he became crazy-like. He likes to yell at random people screaming all his problems out, drinking, and just being a dark and gloomy person.” Her face showed a hint of disgust and pity.

“What kind of problems does he have?”

“Well, maybe his problems are the reason why people can’t extremely hate him. He has suffered a lot too. His family left him because of marriage issues, his first love ran away with another man just for money, and his girlfriend died three months ago because of tumor. Poor child, lost in this miserable world.” After hearing that, she ordered the driver to stop the bus and ran back to Kyuhyun. She felt guilty for adding misery in his life by throwing him off. She found him curled up in the cold cement ground shivering from the rain. She helped him stand up and sheltered themselves with her umbrella. She decided to take this man home and treat him to make it up to him.

Kyuhyun woke up in an unfamiliar room; in fact a girl’s room. He realized that his clothes were different. He looked sideways, up and down to see if he knows who brought him there. Just then, the door opened and a beautiful goddess-like lady entered holding a tray of food.

“Oh, you’re awake!” Her angelic voice melted his ears.

“W-who are you? Where am I? What am I doing here?!” The lady put down the tray on the side table beside her bed and sat down beside him and touched his bare shoulders since he was wearing a tank top. Her touch sent electricity like flow down his body. She sweetly smiled at him making his heart beat faster than the usual.

“Calm down, silly. My name is Seo Joohyun but people call me Seohyun. I uhm, kind of threw you yesterday if you remember so I want to make it up to you. You’re in my house right now. And here…” She got the tray, “…is your food. Enjoy!” Seohyun gave him her eye-smile and decided to leave him alone first. When she wasn’t anymore in the room, Kyuhyun’s tears fell down. No one did this to him for such a long time. He didn’t want to eat but his stomach wouldn’t allow that. He hungrily and quickly ate his food. He didn’t know Seohyun was taking a peek of him from her door which was ajar. She giggled to herself.

Months have passed and Seohyun didn’t let Kyuhyun get out of her sight. She was afraid that Kyuhyun will go back to his old self. Kyuhyun began laughing now with Seohyun by his side. She didn’t know why she was doing all these stuffs for him. She knew that she was a kind person but going as far as letting someone under her care for a long time is something new to her. It’s more than pity…but she didn’t know what to call it.

One night, it was Kyuhyun’s birthday and Seohyun decided to have a dinner in her garden. She readied the picnic mat near her pool and prepared some nice candles while Kyuhyun was still sleeping. While grilling some barbeque, a pair of strong arms was wrapped around her waist. She was surprised to Kyuhyun’s sudden actions but it didn’t cross her mind to push him off, instead she turned around to face him while his arms still around her. Kyuhyun looked brighter now. There was a bright smile on his face as he looked at her angel like face. Seohyun’s eyes twinkled and unknowingly, a smile appeared on her face as well. Kyuhyun leaned in to her for a kiss slowly but Seohyun couldn’t help herself but lean more and touch his lips using her lips. Kyuhyun was shocked but he didn’t pull back. Instead he kissed her deeper with passion. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she dug more in his mouth. She finally realized what she felt for him, Love.

 

[a/n]

Sooo sorry if it bores you. Anyway, thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing! ^^ Made this late at night.