Chapter 1

92 Days Of Chance (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cloud’s P.O.V

I was scrolling through my cellphone while walking in my school, I just sigh while reading the news in my phone, it was about her, Jessica Jung, the girl who have stolen my heart. I am so confuse, I do not know who to believe anymore, the media said that she is engage but she herself denied it. 

I pulled my hair in frustration and decided to just close my phone and just continue walking. 

I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Cloud Clarkson, I am currently in my last year of high school so meaning more stress. /sighs/ 

“Hey, good morning Cloud,” my best friend said while tapping my shoulder. 

“What’s so good in the morning if I would just see your face?” I said with a serious tone. 

“What’s wrong with you? It’s still so early in the morning for you to be like that,” she asked 

“None of your business,” I said then put my headphones on and started to walk fast leaving her behind. 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not usually like this but with the news that I read earlier my mood became bad. 

I decided to walk around the campus first because it was still pretty early before my first subject. 

I was just walking in the hallway when I noticed that there were some girl that are following me since earlier. I remove my headphones to face the girls that were following me. 

“Do you need something from me?” I asked the two girls. 

“Can we take a picture with you?” one girl asked. 

I was about to answer a girl when a crumbled paper hit my forehead. 

“Hey Cloud, stop flirting with the girls now, Sir is already in our classroom,” and with that I run with my best friend to our room. 

I was about to enter our classroom when, “You’re late again Cloud, this is already your third time being late,” my professor said.

“I’m not late, I am just outside,” I said 

“But you’re not here inside so it is considered late,” he said not even sparing a glance at me. 

“I’m sorry, I promise that I will do not be late anymore,” I said to him. 

“You better be. Sit on your chair now,” he said sternly before going back on what he left. 

“Thank you.” I said and proceeded to sit on my chair. 

This class is getting boring, I already know what they are studying now, “Hey!” I poked my best friend

“What? I’m trying to focus you know,” she whispered to me. 

“Wake me up when it is already break,” I said to her. 

“You’re already late and now you are going to sleep? What a good student,” she said 

“Why bother listening when I already know it? Besides I am really sleepy.” I said to her while pouting

“I’m not going to wake you up,” she stuck her tongue at me. 

“The girl at the back, please stop whispering if you do not want to be kick out in this room,” my professor said and I just laugh at her quietly and just lay my head on the table. 

“I’m going to kill you later Cloud,” she said and I just chuckled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter