Seven

Alone in a Strange Land
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I snatched my arm away from Javier's grasp when we got outside. I was so annoyed that I couldn't even find peace in the calm breeze billowing gently against my cloth and hair. "Let's get something straight Mr Reyes, I refuse to be bossed around like a child and you have no rights to make decisions for me. I will stay where I want when I want and you will do nothing about it because it's none of your ing business." I spew out, pinning him with my famous Lois' icy glare.

Javier just stared, arms akimbo, head cocked to the side, lips slanted in a half smile. "Are you done?" At my blank look he added, "Done with your speech I mean."

"I'm not delivering a damn speech." I snapped at him, greatly annoyed by his smug look.

"Your list of complaints then." He supplied.

"'Ode'" I muttered enough for him to hear.

Javier grinned. "I'm sure that is an insult."

"Of course Javi, I just referred to you as a fool." I said with a cheshire smile.

His eyes darkened for a second before he shrugged. "That smart mouth of yours,"

I rolled my eyes. "Come on Javi I know I don't want you as a babysitter so go find someone else to pester." I said with voice as sweet as syrup.

Javier dropped his hands. "Don't call me that." He pointed out.

I ignored him of course. Seriously Javier needs someone to put a dent in his ego. "What is with the green hair by the way? You look freaky." I did a mock shudder. "Come on Javi you really d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter