Six

Alone in a Strange Land
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I went back to the bar and stood behind the counter with Sam and soon enough I was engrossed in conversation with Bradley so much that I forgot minutes ago I was grumbling about going home. Bradley is not only cute but he might as well be a comedian.

'...and then I said what do you mean by that and she said...' Bradley broke off abruptly from his narrated encounter with Lana as a loud crash reverberated throughout the bar. There was screaming from the girls as two beefy men tackled each other to the ground. The pounding of flesh against flesh and the grunts from the two men was loud. There was spilled beer everywhere as the men had upturned a table.

The bouncer approached the two men and tried to pry them apart but they chose to ignore him, going at each other the more. Blood spurted from the nose of both and both have split lips. The bouncer grabbed the one on top of the other at the collar and tossed him sideways. 'You wanna ing kill yourselves? Do it outside. We don't accept in Javier's.' His stance was threatening as he glowered down at both men.

'It's time to haul your asses out of here.' A voice said from behind us all and I turned my head sideways to see Javier standing a few distance away from the distance, annoyance clearly visible from his expression. 'Leave quietly or I will make you leave the hard way, your choices.' He said as he stared at both men who had sat down on the floor shooting daggers at each other.

The two men stood up drunkenly and stumbled to the door, each appearing more wasted than the other.

Javier gestured to the girls who were huddling together. 'If you come with them you leave withthem.'

The gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter