things never go as planned

earth and fire

   I stood in front of the school gates gripping my bag tightly. This was war. One way in, no possibility of return. I grit my teeth and looked behind me. Maybe I could run for it, maybe I could move to Arizona learn English change my name to Antonio and start over. I glanced back at the gate and mentally said "lee jinki get a hold of yourself". I thought about the reason I was here and reminded myself to just get it over with. The gates opened and with a deep breath I walk in. "Welcome to s class high" I hear myself say dreadfully.

     I stood in front of the class terrified. Being a new student is terrible. I knew as soon as that teacher opened his mouth that we would not be the best of buds. "Could you come up and introduce your name and power." He had said only seconds ago. I had gotten up stumbled and somehow made it the the front in one piece. I took a deep breath and said "h-hi I'm l-lee jinki, umm, I c-can control t-the e-earth." I cursed myself mentally I really needed to work on that stuttering thing. I shuffled back to my desk almost tripping and dying on my way.

  I had a free period before lunch so I decided to head to the dorm rooms hoping I'd catch my roommate but I wasn't expecting much. I walked upstairs through the large corridor's. This place was honestly huge and really pretty but everything was just so weird. People openly played with their powers. The teachers had powers too (one being mr. Siwon who had telepathy. That has gotta be a tough class to cheat in.) I entered the room and looked around. It was pretty nice. Two fluffy beds, a closet and bathroom. I liked it, it felt cozy,like home. I was slightly contempt with the thought of being here for the next four years.

"Hi" 

I screamed loudly stumbling backwards on my feet hitting the floor some how managing to fling my shoe off causing it to crash into a vase that adorned one of the windows. I could have cried if some one wasnt on the floor dying of laughter. "Oh*breathe*my*breath*god. That was too funny, I'm so sorry." He was small lanky absolutely adorable and I had just embarassed myself in front of him.

"I'm your roommate lee taemin"

  Taemin was a sweet heart I swear. He had redish brownish long hair and he was really probably going to be the only friend I've ever had and I was ok with that. I suddenly felt a pinch in my chest and whipped my head to the broken vase on the floor. The plant was crying to me. I felt unbearably sad and almost didn't realise I was crying until taemin started panicking. "Jinki hyung what's wrong" I quickly got up and rushed over to the plant. "Its ok little fella its ok to move on." And it died and its energy flowed into me. "What the hell" taemin said. "Im sorry its just i can feel them dying, crying it was scared to move on so i helped him out. Its always hardest when they die young." I replied then added "im pretty much connected to the earth tae so youll probably see alot of weird things happen" taemin thought for a moment before saying "ok hyung, well i walk through walls so try not to have a " I gave taemin a look that merely said I'll make no promises.

    Me and tae sat next to each other during lunch and taemin told me all about the different kinds of people in the school. "Well first off we have the rookie mutants like me who only know how to do small things with our powers, then we have the mutants whose powers change some of there physical features and last but not least the s rank mutants. They are highly powerful, could grow up to be mans biggest savior or mans untimely demise. The worst ones you do not cross or talk to under any circumstance is lee joon and kim jonghyun do not ask me why, just heed my warnings." Just as tae finished a guy with feline eyes and blond curly hair approached us. "Oh tae baby look at you making friends" he said sweetly "yes umma, this is jinki hyung" taemin said brightly." If your a bad friend to my baby I'll slap you so hard you'll become my " he looked directly into my soul and I had a feeling I already was his . "Key Umma! Stop scaring jinki hyung" taemin pouted "aww stop ok, OK I'm sorry stop doing cute things to your face."

Key was really just hilarious and diva like and I felt glad he became my friend too we talked until taemin began to beg me to get him some more banana milk and tae's aegyo was too much for me so I got up and went. I wasnt watching where I was going too busy laughing at key when I collided into someone causing us to both hit the ground. "Oh my I'm so sorry dude" I looked over to see I had collided into this person and spilled there drink on them. They looked up and I regretted every decision I've ever made in my life. I heard people say "oh he just pissed off THE kim jonghyun" 

FML was my only thought

_________________________________________

Authors note: well that's the first chapter, I hope some one reads this and that it doesnt (pls tell me if it does) im sorry for any mistakes and also if anyone wants to know everyone except jonghyun and taemin is 17 or 18 jonghyun is 19 and taebaby is 15 jonghyung is onews hyung in this story. Till next time,

Bye :3