Eleven

Serendipity

: Eleven :

: Day 4 (night) :

 

Chorong let her hair down as she straightens it out, letting it fall down back. She looked into the mirror as she apply BB cream to her face -- followed by some bronzer and blush. She curled her eyelashes and afterwards put on eyeshadow and mascara for a soft smokey eye. And lastly a shiny pink tint of lipgloss to finish it off. She didn't know where they were going and the dresses she had picked out - bought by Junmyeon, were all too nice and formal. Chorong rummage through her suitcase for an appropriate attire. She decided on a pair of her boyfriend jeans with a crop top and a camisole underneath.
Junmyeon was waiting in his car -- that was parked by the curb of the hotel entrance. He didn't want to take Chorong out or anything but he needed a drink and if he happens to drink a little bit too much then Chorong could drive him back. He tapped the steering wheel with his fingers impatiently as he watches the hotel front entrance, people were coming in and out but none were Chorong. When she did come out of the doors he watch her as she approach his car, wearing jeans and a crop top. Where is dressing up part? Where is the dress? Chorong opens the door to the passenger side as she sits herself down, Junmyeon was looking at her.


"What," Chorong says with a shrug.


"Nothing." Junmyeon turns around to face the road as he drove off. His eyes still wander over to Chorong every few seconds.


The drive was silent, no one talked, Junmyeon was driving so he couldn't really start a conversation even though he had wanted to as Chorong just stared out of her window watching the stars in the sky became brighter. They drove further into the town, finding a nice bar or whatever that serves alcohol. Junmyeon's phone rang out in the cup holder as he put on his ear piece.


"Junmyeon," he says still focusing on the road ahead. "Why is your number block on my phone? Wait, I remember now. Why are you calling me at this time?"


"Oppa can I stay at your place for like a couple of days," Namjoo pleads through the other line.


"What's wrong with your place?"


Namjoo shrugs as she twirls her finger around a strand of her hair. "Don't worry about it. Beside it is going to be for a couple of days and I'll be gone before you come back."


"I don't trust you."


"I love you oppa," Namjoo says cutely.


"That isn't going to work on me."


Namjoo grunts over the line, "I hate you. Mom and dad cancel my cards and they even made the apartment manager evict me out of my own apartment. Like what did I ever do wrong?"


Junmyeon rolls his eyes as he exhales. "Let me think. You know what you did wrong, don't even start asking. Beside mom probably wants you to go back and live with them."


"No! I can't. I won't be able to be free anymore. Everyone deserves to have a say in things."


"Then show them, show mom and dad that they could trust you. And since you're practically pleading I will allow you stay at my place."


"You won't regret it! I will turn things around starting now, I will even go back to school to finish my communication degree."


Junmyeon exhales as he pulls into a parking spot. Chorong looks over at him as she motions that she will head inside first, he nods as she leaves the car walking up the steps and entering the club.


"I'll call Kyungsoo to tell him that you will be staying at my place."


"Okie dokie. Oh um," Namjoo sighs loudly. "Um, aunt says when are you going to let her arrange a blind date for you?"


Junmyeon chuckles. He leans his head back against the car seat, "Never."


"Oh okay. But you know, aunt is never going to stop trying. She even mentioned unnie as well.”


"Well," Junmyeon sighs "As the CEO I don't have time for any ridiculous things."


"Ridiculous," Namjoo says a little too loudly to where Junmyeon had to take the earpiece out of his ear for a bit. "Love isn't ridiculous. I bet oppa when you find the right girl, if you do, she is going to leave a big impression on you to the fact you won't even know about until it's too late."


"And you know love?"
"Sure I do."


"Whatever you say, I gotta go, see you in 4 days."


"Okay, also is your pin still the same?"


"No I changed my pin a while back. I will text you the new one."
 
Junmyeon shook his head as he put away his ear piece. A blind date, his aunt is still trying to set him up after all failure attempts. He doesn't need someone when he has the company to worry about. Junmyeon walks up the steps leading into the club, the music was playing loudly even before he enter.
There were a lot of people tonight, he walks right through the sea of people not caring what so ever. His eyes were trying to find Chorong, wherever she was. 
"What was she wearing again," he thought as he made way to the bar and sitting down on the stool.


"Drink," says the bartender.


"Bourbon, neat," Junmyeon says as the bartender nods and goes his way.
Junmyeon looks out into the crowd of people, too many that he doesn't know where Chorong is.


"Hello," says a feminine voice, soft and kind of raspy.


Junmyeon turns around and sees a woman standing next to him. She had light brown hair, pale skin, and wearing a black strapless mini dress that seems too short for the public.


"Have we met before?" Her eyes flutter as she leans closer to him.


"I don't think so, I think you got the wrong person." Junmyeon smirks.


"Well, then maybe it is my luck in finding you."


She sat in the stool next to Junmyeon as she crosses a leg over the other. The bartender came up to Junmyeon and places the glass next to him as he drops a square ice cube into the glass, filling it with bourbon. The light brown haired girl was still sitting next to Junmyeon, she leans in closer as their elbows touch slightly.
Junmyeon turn himself away as he drowns down his bourbon, hissing at the after burn.


"Bartender," he says.


The bartender comes back, leaning forward.
"Would you kindly leave the bottle." Junmyeon takes out his wallet as he passes a 100 dollar note to the bartender. The man nods as he turns around and comes back with the bottle of bourbon.


"Bourbon," says the light brown haired girl. "I like my men that way." She place her hand onto Junmyeon's arm, tightening her grip.


He sighs as he drinks his bourbon fast, filling the glass again and repeating.
"Junmyeon."


He turns around and sees Chorong walking up to him, a smile on her face and unbeknownst a smile on his as well.
Chorong walks up behind Junmyeon as she place a hand on top of his shoulder.

"Have you been waiting long?" She leans in close, as she gives him a kiss on the cheek. "I am sorry who," she scoffs as she wedges herself between Junmyeon and the girl. "Who are you?"


The girl rolls her eyes as she exhaled sharply. "And who do you think you are."
Chorong laughs, she looks over at Junmyeon again. "I am his fianceè."


The girl gasp in mockery. "You, this man's fianceè. I don't believe you, you're probably just a ."


"Ha," Chorong laughs "Looks like you don't look in the mirror much."
The girl stood up as she was now standing face to face with Chorong. Junmyeon drank down his bourbon as he pours himself more. Ignoring the confrontation that was happening beside him.


"Chorong," Junmyeon whispers as she turns to face him. "Stop arguing with a useless person." He slur his words together as he looks at her. "It isn't even," he gulps then chuckles "it isn't worth it."


Chorong looks back at the girl as she waves her hand to her, pouting sympathetically. The girl groans in disgust and walks away from them. Chorong sat in the stool next to Junmyeon as she orders herself a drink.
"Are you drunk?"


She looks over at him as he stares into his empty glass. Wiping the condensation with his hand.


"No."


The bartender brings over Chorong's drink as she takes a drink immediately.
"Do I get a thanks for saving you?"


Junmyeon looked over as he pours himself another drink. "Thanks," he said as he swishes his liquor around. "I did have a plan to get rid of her," he says as he drank his bourbon in one go.


"Oh well, sorry about that. Should I leave and let you handle whomever comes next?"


Chorong stood up from her stool as she turns herself around, eyeing the bar and the people packed inside. She let out a huff.
"I'm gonna head back to the hotel."


Chorong walks away with a pout as she takes a quick glimpse back at Junmyeon. He was still drinking.


"He's gonna be so wasted to drive," Chorong thought to herself. She shook her head and continues walking towards the exit. She stops every few seconds to look back at Junmyeon, still in the same position. Her mind keeps telling her to go back to the hotel but something was keeping her to stay around a bit longer. Or she was just generally concern of how many drinks Junmyeon has had so far.
She wander back over to Junmyeon and sat down next to him.
"How much have you had?"


He turns around to Chorong and smiles immediately to her.
"You're gorgeous," he says slurring his words together.


Chorong felt the sudden embarrassment as she bows to him. "Sorry, wrong person." She got up quickly as the man grabs her hand, she was tempted to scream but there were too many people around. Chorong kicked her legs forward hitting the man in his crotch as he let her hand go. She ran forward and collides into Junmyeon.


"What are you still doing here? I thought you said you were going back to the hotel?"


"Um," Chorong says. Her heart beating as she stood up, glimpsing over to the man she just kick in the nuts. He was making his way over as Chorong went behind Junmyeon clutching his shirt.


"Wh-What are you doing?"


"Sshhh."


"Don't shush me."


Junmyeon turns himself around to face her as she buries her face in his chest.
"Ch-Chorong" Junmyeon felt her hands on him as he stood still. He gulps as he looks down, staring at the top of her head. He could feel his own heart was beating fast.


Chorong took a peek to see where the man went, he was long gone already. She let out a heavy sigh of relief as she straightens herself. Junmyeon was staring at her as she watches him bewilder. The way his eyes sort of sparkle was cute.


"Um, Jun-"


Junmyeon leans closer to her, his face was inches away from her's. Chorong notice how his eyes sort of dilated, she blinks as he closes the distance between them with a kiss. Her lips tighten up and her eyes widen in surprise, the sudden kiss from him and the smell of bourbon, and somehow the feeling felt warm. She part her lips and gave in to Junmyeon. His hands drop down to her hips as he pulls her closer to him, tightly holding onto her.