Happy Birthday, Donghae! But... why does it seem as if Donghae's birthday is doing the exact opposite? Is he really maturing with age or just his appearance? How can someone be THAT CHILDISH?

Happy Birthday, Donghae! Or not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there! This is my latest story! I dedicate this to Lee Donghae, as it is his birthday today. I made him really childish and cute here so... I hope you enjoy reading! XD

~~~~~~

 

“Donghae.”

 

“...”

 

“Donghae.”

 

“...”

 

“DONGHAE.”

 

“... Ughh. 5 more minutes mom...”

 

Eunhyuk was clenching his fist as he tried to control his temper. It was always like this. Waking up Donghae is like waking up an elephant that’s been tranquilized and heavily sedated.

 

Aish, this guy... He’s lucky that I’m such a good person.

 

Eunhyuk stared at the sleeping Donghae for a few more minutes before sighing. He sat down beside him and thought of a good plan to wake him up. He suddenly grinned as he thought of the perfect idea. He stood up and smirked at Donghae.

 

Hehe. Watch out, Lee Donghae. One. Two. Three.

 

“DONGHAE! OH MY GOD! THERE’S A FIRE! A FIRE! OMO! I SEE RYEOWOOK BURNING!”

 

Donghae suddenly awoke with his arms flailing wildly. Eunhyuk restrained himself from rolling on the floor and laughing.

 

“What, WHAT?! A fire?! Where?! My clothes and my stuffed fish! Where’s Fishy?! Don’t tell me he’s been cooked already! Ryeowook?! Omo!”

 

Donghae suddenly stood up and ran around, covering his head with both of his hands. He tripped once and landed on the floor face first before standing up quickly and continued running around. Eunhyuk couldn’t control himself any longer and fell on the floor laughing. He almost choked as he clutched his stomach.

 

He actually believed that?! Hahahahaha. Look at him, running around with his pink boxers and oversized shirt. He looks ridiculous!

 

Donghae, not noticing Eunhyuk, continued running and panicking. He kept repeating the phrase ‘I’m sorry Wookie. I’m sorry Fishy.’ Finally having had enough, Eunhyuk sat up and rubbed his eyes, his laughter dying down. He cleared his throat.

 

Nothing. Donghae kept on running around.

 

He cleared his throat again.

 

No response.

 

Eunhyuk stared at Donghae blankly. (Like this: T_T)

 

O-kay. He won’t wake up a while ago and now that he’s awake, he won’t stop running around. Is he really this naive? If only the fans could see this now... They’d all realize that their DONGHAE OPPA isn’t as cool as they think. Kekeke. But seriously, he really believed that there’s a fire?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter