Comeback

a r c a d i a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter IX: Comeback

 

 

 

She slips between a group of staffs who is preparing for today’s music show at CJ E&M Center where M! Countdown is being held. There is a lot of fans lining up to see the pre-recording of their favorite groups including EXO-L since today is EXO’s first comeback stage. She is lucky enough that no one recognize her except the staffs of course.

She goes straight to the studio where EXO is now recording their performance. She can’t see them though since their stage is sealed by properties to make it look like in the Music Video. But, she keeps waiting until they finish their take.

One by one, they come out of the stage and she greets them by bowing her head. He immediately approaches her and hugs her. He feels like his energy is now being re-charge by only seeing her because honestly say, he really misses her because they haven’t meet for two weeks since he’s busy with this comeback thing.

She pats her boyfriend’s back and whispers softly, “You did a good job, Jongin.” Before she pulls away and pouting her lips in annoyance. “But I don’t like your hair style. You look like just come out from swimming.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter