Sick

a r c a d i a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter VII: Sick

 

 

She takes a deep breath before she removes her palm that covered her face and staring at her reflection in the bathroom’s mirror. Her complexion looks paler than ever and her eyes bag can be visible. Yes, she is feeling unwell these past few days. Like this morning when she keep throws up and her head spinning like crazy.

She bites her bottom lip softly when the pain hit her head once again and her grips on the washtafle tighter. He had a hectic schedule last week and maybe this is the effect of that. She ties her brown hair into a bun before she washes her face.

“Soojung,” He gets into the bathroom, approach her and handling her a box of pregnancy test. “I asked that ahjumma who works at the dorm about what kind of medicine I have to buy for you and after I told her your symptoms, she asked me to buy this for you. So- ugh.”

She raised an eyebrow at her boyfriend who is now rubbing his nape awkwardly before take that box from him. “Jongin, look I’m sure I don’t need this. I just need painkillers, okay?”

“Just check it, Soojung. I’m curious.” She shakes her head as she motions him to leave the bathroom which he obediently follows.

He has been waiting for 10 minutes yet Soojung hasn’t come out from the bathroom yet so, he decides to get in and find Soojung sits on the floor while holding her head. “Hey, are you okay?” He helps her to get up and carry her to the bed.

She on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter