News

a r c a d i a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter VI: News

 

 

 

She busy reading her magazine while he just there laying his head on her lap as he changes television channel randomly. This morning, company called them because of the news of a few fans see them kissing in front of the building last night and told them not to go anywhere.  That’s why they stuck in their apartment now. They’re lucky enough that their apartment is on two levels above of EXO’s dorm.

He feels guilty because it’s him who kissed her first. He thinks that it really is a bad idea for them to be seen together. Fans starting to be suspicious since f(x) Pink Tape album released 2 years ago where he and her have a lot of shoot together and with this news spreading he’s afraid that if their relationship might ruin her dreams.

He put the remote on the table and shifts his gaze to her face. This girl who he really wants to protect is now in danger because of him. She already told him not to worry and its okay but still he feels really bad.

“Stop over thinking, Jongin. I’m okay.” She puts her magazine down to pinch his nose and she lets out a soft chuckles.

“Soojung I- akh” She stops him by biting his nose quiet hard.

She laughs softly and caressing his nose. “Stop feeling bad for me, Jongin. We share this relationship together. Sooner or later they will find our relationship ‘cause we can’t forever keep this as a secret. It’s only about the time, Jongin.”

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter