Her

a r c a d i a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter IV: Her

 

 

 

It’s Sunday afternoon in the midst of spring. Soojung is cleaning the dish while Jongin is just leaning on the kitchen counter looking at her like she’s the most beautiful thing his eyes ever seen. Call him blind or something but hey, he’s just simply in love. Too in love with a girl he met about eight years ago: Jung Soojung.

“Soojung..” He crosses his arms in front of his chest looking at her. He wonders what makes her look that perfect, what makes him falls in love with her. If it’s f(x) Krystal there is a lot of good things you can find about her, good thing that can easily make men attracted to her but this girl, this girl is Jung Soojung. His Soojung.

She isn’t that girl who will melt you with her stare. She isn’t that girl who will turn men on with his simple movement. She isn’t that girl who is talk-less. She isn’t that girl who will make girls envy with her beautiful face and perfect body-shape. She is just an ordinary who you can always meet everywhere.

She is not good at cooking. She is also not good with kids. She is weird. She is loud. She has dreams but she is too fragile to reach it all by herself. That’s the things he loves about her. The way she annoys him with her non-stop rants. The way she makes him laughs with her silly acts. And the way she makes him always wants to protect her from her insecurities. He is in love with her imperfections. He is in love with her.

“hm?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter