Snap

a r c a d i a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter XI: Snap

 

 

Its 1 am when he sends her home. They are just standing there beside his car which parks in front of her house.  He still can’t send her away just yet because they are just met this morning after almost a week of being away yet they already have to be separated.

She heaves a sigh as she grips onto his shirt tighter, leaning her head on his broad shoulder to inhale his masculine scent. She really misses but she knows that this is the consequence of working in the entertainment. Even right now they are just ordinary, Jongin and Soojung but tomorrow will be different; they are EXO Kai and f(x) Krystal who owns by public.

He pulls her away and cups her face instead, looking at her face and remembering every shape of her face. How this girl in front of him always makes him fall in love over and over again, he still can’t understand that. He presses his lips against her forehead tenderly before he wishpers her “Goodnight” and asks her to go in.

Just after she turns her body around and walks into her house, he pulls her closer to him and captures her lips. They share a really sweet goodnight kiss.

*snap* the last thing they now, their pictures are all over internet at the next morning.

 

 

 

 

wow! nearly 40 subscribers within a week. thank you so much for our support! ^.^

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter