Wife?

a r c a d i a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter X: Wife?

 

 

She packs his things into a big suitcase while humming a few random tones while he sleeps in his bed – she forces him to sleep though because she knows tomorrow will be a rough day for him. She feels really bad for him, well, for them actually. EXO has been really busy lately; they’re just comeback from Beijing four days ago and today they’re already have to leave for Japan.

She heaves a sigh after she finishes what she’s doing and walks to the bed to fix his blanket before leaving the room. She sits next to Kyungsoo in the living room and snatches a bowl of popcorn that Sehun eats. The latter is whining when Soojung does it while the others just laughing, patting his back.

“Soojung, why don’t you two just get married already? It has been seven years since you two being together and look at you now, rather than girlfriend you look more like his wife.”  Says Suho as he ruffles her hair when he walks pass her. Everybody agree with Suho and she blushes.

Soojung gets back to his room because of embarrassment and sit next to him. She stares at his sleeping face and giggling by herself when she imagining they’re really gets married. “If we really do get married, can I be a good wife for you?” She caresses her cheek and it wakes him up.

He pulls her down so now she lays next to him. He wraps his hand around her small waist and stares right into her eyes. “I believe that you will be a good wife

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter