Do as the Romans Do

My Almost Fairy Tail
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Aysha, or f_xplosion here! Yay a fanfic with Hanbin. I don't think you realized that I'm a B.I fanatic hahahahaha ^o^ he's my life tbh. The first chapter does not have that much romance, but it'll come along. I hope you like the story!

Please comment, upvote and subscribe to show the love

The wind grew strong on the mountain of Heron. It fought the snow at an opposite direction, making it difficult for me to stand up straight. My two feet were buried under ten centimeters of snow, and it seeped through the fabric of her boots. I wasn’t worried of hypothermia however, or worried about anything for a matter of fact. I was too busy having her eyes set on the target. It nuzzled up at the side of the neighboring mountain, looking satisfied after indulging in its lunch. What was its lunch? An innocent child who fell stray from its mother and founds victimized by this monster.

It smelt me. The huge, forty feet monster covered in white fur’s eyes lit up. It slowly crept up, snarling it’s long fangs. 

“What the hell? That’s just a big mutt!” I said loudly, I was disappointed to see that the ‘monster’ was just an overly sized dog. The second I let her voice be heard, the beast cracked his head to face her and leaped up. Let me tell you, this dog was not happy.

I was quick to my defense and it charged at me. I jumped up high and suspended myself in the air. The wind and snow quickly showered down on me, plummeting me back into the icy mountain. “Are you kidding me!” I complained

The dog didn’t take a break, it located me and started to run its way towards me.

“Now should I take you down in one blow or let you try to catch me?” I snarled, taunting the dog 

It barked at me, but it sounded more like a roar. The ground shook and the snow above started grumbling like a hungry stomach. “Uh oh.” I said

The snow bombarded down. Is this karma for being too cocky!? I raced away from the avalanche trying to maintain a strong balance. The tip of the avalanche got to me and I was once again drowned in the snow. 

Before I could stand up again, I felt myself being thrown up into the air again. Instead of being scared I quickly took the chance to look around. I noticed Bam Bam, Sorn and Youngji approaching the mountain with horrified expressions. Oh man I can’t let them think I’m being beat up by this stupid dog.

“Ok that’s enough fetch for you, little !” I said

I focused a mass of energy between the tips of my fingers and concentrated it towards the big dog. It appeared as a glowing disk of golden light and it was so powerful, I was scared to hurt myself. I swirled it around my fingers, trying to look cool in front of my guild mates who were scampering up the mountain. “Dragon Fairy Prism Blast” I hollered as I released the energy. The dog fell face first down the mountain, dropping to the bottom of nowhere on this snowy day.

“Are you okay?” Youngji Scarlet asked me. She was fully equipped with a ginormous sword on one hand, and her Heart Cruz shield in the other. Her brilliant scarlet coloured hair, which honored her last name covered her face like a mask.

“Yeah I’m fine, I was just teasing this stupid dog” I laughed it off, as I made my excuse up on the spot

“WOW THANKS FOR WAITING FOR US” BamBam Dragneel complained. He was jumping up and down like a little child, with a ring of fire around him “I was excited to beat this monster, he’s ranked number four on Monsters Most Wanted in Earthland!”

“Seriously?” I scoffed “I got rid of it in one blow!”

“No fair” Sorn Heartfilia whimpered “I needed the money for this to pay for my rent! Aren’t we a team! I could have so brought out my Sagittarius key to knock it down with an arrow”

“Yeah you go believing that.” BamBam said mischievously under his breath.

“What did you say!” Sorn yelled. The two started bickering once again, what stopped them was yes, a flying blue cat.

“Chizu! Are you alright!” said BamBam’s exceed, Happy.

“Yeah, I’m fine! Why does everyone think I’m hurt!” I complained “Where’s Ella?” I asked about my own exceed.

“Ah- Ella-chan got scared that you were going to die so she went to reserve you a room in the local hospital.”

“Ugh that little rascal! I’m an SS class mage for a reason!”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter