929394

Description

"All Right!" Kwang Jin took a deep breath. He looked at himself in the mirror image doubt. From there, Jae Hyun, Huns, and Seung Hyub also looked at him with a face uncertain. Heart rate were also the same hardness as perceived Kwang Jin today. He is not willing, that’s who had been hung in the heart Kwang Jin, he feared that the figure for this will change if the beautiful strands trimmed.

Jae Hyun, Seung Hun and Hyub to witness a heavy heart to witness the crown pruning era belongs Kwang Jin who had nursed with slick during this year. Dark brown hair shiny and soft, has reached shoulder length and curly. With a heavy heart, mane was shortened as short-nutshell only to fulfill its own promise. An oath was saying unconsciously, if his team can bring home the trophy that night appearance in Gangnam-Gu. and in fact, they bring home an unexpected victory.

And, someone reminded him that curses. A girl who claimed to be their fans. Sunny Side-up surprised if they have to do it seriously. One of them also, Hun, who promised to change her hair color to black and short so that his face could be seen clearly. However, unbeknownst to the fan club indienya, Hun Won spent tens of savings to get it as perfect appearance.

Hun, Jae Hyun and Seung Hyub closed their eyes, as well as Kwang Jin closely with small smile. Like a scissors motion with smooth skinning knife apples. It reads like friction saws defend mahogany bar. Everything tasted awful. When Kwang Jin opened his eyes timidly, his heart became so nyanyar, in normal vision, his head filled with the same red blood flows.

And when she said, “It is finished.” They held her breath for a moment and observe Kwang Jin stunned face.

"You, in contrast, Hyung." Jae Hyun said, then smiled.

Seung Hyub nodded, then smiled again. “More handsome than ever.”

And Cha Hun sorry if had to cut his hair first but produces a different aura of Kwang Jin, that he was, indeed lost handsome now.