Another Fight!

Love Cafe

"Its you, again!" both of them shouts at the same time, pointing towards each other. A few minutes later, Sora screams out loud, covering her face. Her face already turns red. Woo Bin in shocked. Immediately covers Sora's mouth to stop her screams.

"ya! why are you screaming? can you just keep quiet? you might waking up all the residents here!" said Woo Bin while his eyes are looking around. His hands still covering Sora's mouth make that makes that lady difficult to breath. Sora's hits his big hands, moving her body with her fullest strength to remove Woo Bin's hand from her.

Woo Bin looking at Sora's reaction and remove his hand quickly. Sora takes a deep breath after Woo bin let her go. She tries to breath properly. After a few moments, she starts to scold Woo Bin again.

"Ya! am i the one who making noisy here? its me or you?!" Sora burst out her anger. "you are the one person that i met that not have a sensitivity towards enviroment! had you realized that you are the one that making noisy here every single night when people are sleeping??!" all the singles words from Sora's mouth like bullets that come out from a machine gun. 

Woo Bin speechless. Never of his neighbourhood come to him and complaints about him since his daddy is the owner of this whole building. So, maybe this woman didnt know about him. Woo Bin looks at Sora in details. From her long wavy hair. Her eyes, her nose and her lips. Her lips? She have a y reddish lips. Woo Bin smirks. He notices that the woman is facing the door rather than facing him. 

"Ya!" he calls Sora.

"What?" Sora answers short still facing the door, doesnt move an inches.

"Ya crazy woman. Why you just facing me? we can discuss about this more details," explains Woo Bin calmly. But Sora still stiff. 

"Aniya, its alright. At least you understand that some people need a peaceful place to rest after tired of working. thats all,"

Woo Bin feels unsatisfied since Sora seem more comfortable talking to the door than him. He tries to grab Sora's arms and force Sora's body to face him. Sora is in shock for Woo Bin action and immediately cover her face with her hands once again.

"ya! what happen? why are being like this? are you really hating to see my handsome face?" Woo Bin is trying to make joke seeing Sora's reaction. He can see Sora's face is turning red again.

"Ya!" shouts Sora. 

"seem this woman doesnt know how to speak slowly," thought Woo Bin by himself.

"Can you just put more proper clothes next time," said Sora and run towards her house's door. Woo Bin realizes that he just wear a towel to cover his body since he just finished his bath. 

Seeing Sora's run away to get inside her house, Woo Bin grab Sora's arm immediately and pull her closer to his body.

"time for some revenge," thought his and smirks. He holds Sora's face and lean a deep kiss to Sora's lips. Sora's is trying hard to let herself go from Woo Bin's kiss. She almost breathless. 

"Oh no! My first kiss!" she cries. with all her strength she kicks Woo Bin's leg. Woo Bin screams out loud. During his screaming, he recives another slaps from Sora.

"ya!" he shouts angrily towards Sora. He stuns seeing Sora's tears falling down with any signs to stop. Sora turns away from Woo Bin and get inside her house.

"BAM!" she bangs the door. 

Woo Bin tries to knock her doors. But there is no answer. Another mistake KIM WOO BIN!