The Guy Next Door

Love Cafe

Sora stops her writing. Seems that she is having stress. She walks to the kitchen and pours some plain water to drinks. World seems so peaceful until she heard noisy sounds from her neighbour's house. Its already a week after she moving into her new house. She took almost a month to find such a convinient place that is not far from her workplace.

Sora felt that its going be much easier after she moving in but seems that she will also has a hard time to deal with her new neighbour. She never meet her neighbour since she moved in. She never getting a chance even she leave early in the morning everyday. When she comes back in the evening, her neighbour's house seems so quiet until midnight.

At 12am, on the same time every night, she will heard damn noisy sounds from her neighbour's house. The sounds of rock and roll music kickin' in. The louder one. She doesnt have enough sleep every night because of that noisy sounds even she cant continue her writing. A few days before, she already leave a note for her neighbour seems there is no use she wrote the not. 

Sora thinks that her neighbour will understand her situation but everything just useless. The noisy sounds still can be heard.

"!" she shout her anger loudly. She put the glass in the sinks and put on her sweater. She is going outside to greet her very "nice" neighbour.

Sora knocks the door. 

Knock knock. One time. no answer.

Knock Knock. Two time. still no answer.

Knock Knock. Three time. 

Knock Knock Knock Kno...

The door opens. A tall guy showing his head looking at her blurry.

"Its you!" shouts her.