An Enemy

Love Cafe

"Excuse me, Miss.." approaches a tall guy with a brown hair toward the lady that seems to busy with her writing. He has a good looking style that capture women's heart. Kang Sora uplift her head a lil bit to see the guy white pale look face. She is glancing toward the guy nametag that stated his name - MANAGER KIM WOO BIN

"Yes?" she answer short and continue her writing and looking back at her laptop. 

"seems that she is impolite," said Kim Woo Bin by himself. "excuse me, Miss. sorry for being impolite towards you Miss. actually, i wanna ask you about this," said Kim Woo Bin while showing the crumple notes to Kang Sora. Kang Sora stops her writing immediately and take the crumple notes from the guy. She opens the note slowly and smile.

"This is my menu order," Sora answer back to Woo Bin and smile widely.

"Huh? like seriously? and did you think that your menu order is a joke for my restaurant?!" asks Woo Bin again with his high pitch tone. He face turns red seems holding in his anger. "Ramyun and plain water? at my restaurant??" then he laughs crazily. Luckily, there is no others customers that evening. One this one crazy lady that come to his restaurant to eat ramyun after take half an hour to read the menu.

"Crazy woman.." said Woo Bin slowly but still can be heard by Sora.

"hey ya! excuse me! i heard what you said about me..." Sora already pull out her chair and move closer to Woo Bin, 20cm much taller than her. Luckily her heel does help. 

"So?" provoke Woo Bin towards Sora. He smell Sora's dior perfume closely to him.

"I seek for an apologize from you towards your harsh word to me," said Sora with her strict tone while facing Woo Bin.

"No, I will not!" Woo Bin hesistates. Sora nods her head, "Fine!"

"that seem too easy," thought Woo Bin. "So, you just a normal woman that easy to ha...." Woo Bin still not yet finished his sentence but he already become wet.

"Thanks for the "nice" service sir!" said Sora while putting back the vase on the table. Seems that she throwed Woo Bin a water from the flower vase on the table. Woo Bin become clueless. He stones for a while. Others workers surprisingly looking at their boss. 

Sora pick up her things and leave the restaurant immediately leaving Woo Bin that still frozed, cant think that well because he is too shocked. After few minutes, he aware what already happen.

"wait a minute!" he run outside to catch up Sora but she already nowhere to be found.

"damn!" he pull out his anger. He bangs the door.

"im sure that i will get my revenge towrads you next time!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello readers. thanks for subscribing. hope that you will enjoy your reading. its been a long time i didnt write any fanfic. so please bear with me for a while. Thank you.