Chapter 5

The Window [on hold]

Nari's POV

 

"Sehun! Where are you?" I scream, over the loud music. As soon as I received Sehun's call, I ran out of my house and towards the club. He sounded like he was in a lot of trouble. His voice was shaky and he was breathing heavily. My first thought was that we was about to have a heart attack, but when I asked him over the phone he said he was not. 

As I walked through the club, I saw a group of young people who looked oddly familiar. They were wearing our high school uniform and there I realized that they're Sehun's new friends. I honestly, don't like any of them except Luhan. He's the sweetest of them all. 

I walked towards them and without thinking I screamed "Where the hell is sehun and what did you all do to him?" I asked.

They all looked at me like I was crazy. I don't blame them, since I just came in and started screaming at them like a crazy person but I don't care about that right now, I need to find Sehun. Without saying anything, they pointed towards their left. I followed their fingers and noticed the were pointing at the bathroom. 

Without saying thank you, I ran towards the men's bathroom and ran in, ignoring the stares from some guys that walked out of the bathroom before I got in.  There, I saw Sehun standing against the corner covering his face with his hands. I stood there for a while, looking at him. He looked so weak and scared, that my heart just broke in little pieces. 

"Sehun" I said, walking towards him. As soon as I said his name, he looked up and ran towards me, giving me a tight and warm hug. I don't understand what is going on. He calls me and begs me to come and get him into a club when I'm supposed to be getting ready for bed, but instead I'm here still not knowing what the hell is going on. 

"take me out of here please" whispered Sehun. I nodded and quickly dragged him towards outside the club. Before I left, I gave the boys a long and hard stare, making them look at me in confusion. I'm sure they must have been the cause of all this. If they wouldn't have asked Sehun to stay after school, this wouldn't have happened. 

When we reached the outside of the club, I stood in front of Sehun and placed my hands on the sides of his face "Are you okay?" I ask, wiping some of his tears away. 

Sehun nodded a little and hugged me again "Thank you" he whispered.

I sighed and patted his back. I really want to know what the hell happened but I don't think it's a good idea to ask now. When I feel scared or sad, all I want to do is cry on somebody's shoulder without being questioned, and that's what I'm going to do with Sehun. 

"Lets take you home" I said, breaking the hug and dragging him behind me. 

I won't ask him what happened today, but I will ask him tomorrow. I need an explanation because curiosity is killing me. 

~.~

"When I was young, I was depressed. I drank and smoked my days away, trying to stop the pain. It worked momentarily but the pain came back soon after. That's why I freaked out when I was in the club yesterday. It brought back so many painful memories, Nari." Said Sehun, wiping his tears away "That's why I called you. I didn't want to walk through the club by myself. I just felt as if I was going to give in again"

Seeing Sehun in this state, just breaks my heart. Knowing about his past, makes me see him in a completely different way now. I see him as a fighter who overcame his fears. Sure, he might have some downfalls but he always gets up in the ends and continues fighting. 

"I'm glad I could have helped" I said, patting his back "Never go back into a club again, or I'll kill you" 

Sehun chuckled and placed his head on my shoulder. I looked up at his face and my heart flustered. He looked so handsome under the moon light. His eyes look brighter, his nose is a little red from crying but it just makes him look a little cuter, his lips are pink and plump and his skin is perfect smooth. I've never taken my time to look at Sehun and think about him, until last night. 

Before I went to bed, I thought about him all night. I thought about how helpless and sad Sehun looked. He is usually so happy and energetic, that seeing him so sad just made feel so heart broken. I started thinking about how wonderful and nice he is not only to me but to my grandmother, and how happy I get every time I see him. 

Yesterday was the night I realized that I had feelings for Sehun. 

I have feelings for a guy who has a girlfriend and doesn't see me as anything more than a friend.