Chapter 8

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

(Daddy Teukkie POV)

I lied to Hae last night saying that I’ll have a romantic date with Kangin today, but actually we’re now heading to Hyukjae’s house to meet his brother Lee Heechul. I need to plan something with his brother. I’m already called Heechul last night and explain everything to him. Luckily he’s not like I thought he would be, he really care to his brother.

“Baby, what are you thinking just now, huh?” Kangin hold my hand while his eyes are still on the road. Yes, he is driving right now and I intertwine our fingers.

“Nothing, I’m just thinking about Hae. He really looks different now, more loving I guess. I thought he will never show his love to anyone else, and he’s lowered his ego for Hyukjae.” I said and I his cheeks.

“Yeah, I saw that too. Hyukjae really leave the big impact to Hae, in a good way.” Kangin smile at me.

That’s true, Hyukjae really change Hae a lot. Even Hae really pushed me to buy Hyukjae from his brother before, but I think Hae’s now is really matured. I know he can do this by himself, but I still need to discuss with Heechul about this. Who knows, Heechul have a brilliants idea?

We arrive at Hyukjae’s house 10 minutes later. I can see Heechul and some foreigner already stood in front of the door and they’re waving to us.

“Hey guys, I’m Heechul, Hyukjae’s brother. This is Hangeng, my boyfriend.” He smiles to me and we shakes hand.

“I’m Leeteuk, Donghae’s father, and this is my soon to be husband, Kanging.” Kangin looks shocks at my words.

I bet Heechul won’t mind I said like that since he’s the one who introduce his ‘boyfriend’ to me first. Not that Kangin has proposed me before but I just don’t want to lose in this title! I want him to see that I’m more ‘awesome’ in this gay relationship! But then I saw Heechul stares at my with his killing eyes then he hug Hangeng and pouting.

So should I say that I won just now? Ohh YES!

.

.

.

“So now, what should we do with those brats? We need to think something, Heechul. Hae’s birthday is in a month from now.” I asked Heechul who already put this hand on his chin. Maybe he’s thinking about something.

“Hurm, Hyukkie is the only brother that I have in this world and I just want the best for him. I can see from my beautiful eyes that Hae really cares about Hyukkie and I believe Hyukkie also feel the same. Just maybe, Hyukkie is on his confuse mind, because he keep telling me that he love Hyoyeon. Haihh! That stupid monkey!”

We’re giggle at Heechul words. I don’t know that I can meet someone who really looks like me. Then he continues. 

“The only problem in this is my stupid brother, right?” Heechul asked and Kangin and I nodded at him.

“Well, Hae already stop whining at me about that stupid birthday present.” I said to Heechul.

Hangeng already hug his lover and so do Kangin, he hugs me tightly. Looks like Kangin also doesn’t want to lose with Hangeng. Heh! Sometimes I feels that Heechul and Hangeng showed us too much PDA, so we really can't hold ourself. Haha!

“Relax baby, don’t be so tense.” Kangin whispers to my ear, and I just give him my best smile.

“But you know what, Leeteuk? I wish you can give me the money, and drag Hyukkie out from my house so I can live with Hangeng without his annoying nagged! Hyukkie such a er, you know? I never have a fine with Hangeng!”

We all laugh at Heechul outburst, and I can see Hangeng cheeks already turn to red color. Heechul really have so much fun here! But I really know Heechul’s feeling that Hyukjae everytime they having the intimate time.

Hae also us sometimes but I don’t mind at all since he already get used to it. What to say? Me and Kangin favorite place for making out is at our 10K USD couch. Heh!

“Well, that’s actually what Hae want from the start, to buy Hyukjae from you but I think it is not a good idea, since Hyukjae is so fragile right now, and maybe he’ll think that Hae just same like the other ert if you take our money and we take Hyukjae after that. Hae really likes Hyukjae, and I think Hae will be sad if Hyukjae have that thought to him. Please anyone, next idea please!” I said to Heechul.

“Okay, I’ve a lame idea! I don’t know if you guys will agree with me.” Hangeng speak to us, we all look at each other and nodded to Hangeng, sign that he can continue whatever his lame idea.

“Well, since the only problem here is that stupid monkey, what about we make Hyukkie falls to Hae? I mean, I don’t see Hae will love anyone else since this is his first love, so we can pay some girl to pretend to be in love with Hae and gain Hyukkie attention. We can make Hyukkie jealous and realize his own feeling!”

Not a bad idea. Since I didn’t use the money to buy Hyukjae from Heechul, I can use that money for this plan. Even the plan is sounds a lil bit lame, but we still can try it out. With stupid brain of Hae and Hyukjae, they will never find it out!

Heechul already show his proud face to Hangeng and they start kissing, or should I say they trying to eat each other faces? Haha! Like I care?

“Okay, I agree. Heechul and Hangeng, you find the girl and make sure she’ll never cross the line. Me and Kangin will arrange the money. We’ll do this plan for only 2weeks, so we need to keep the secret from those brats. Agree?”

We all stood up and smile. “AGREE!!” Heechul screams to us and we’re shakes hand. 

ONE PROBLEM SOLVES. I hope where nothing bad will happens.

“So, should we go out for lunch now? I'm hungry and don't worry, I pay!!” Hangeng said to us.

I look at Kangin and he nodded at me. “Okay, we're in!!”

(End of Daddy Teukkie POV)

.

.

.

 

(Hyukjae POV)

“Errrr Hae, when you will release me from your hug?” Ohh for God sake, we’re hugging for almost 30 minutes without any single words come out from our mouth! He release me from his embrace and he look at me.

“Hyuk Hyuk Hyukkie!! How about we going to cinema, Hyukkie? Please Hyukkieeeeeee…..................”

He said and pouted at me. Then he blinks his eyes cutely to me. Where is matured Hae back then? I really can’t resist this cute side of Hae. He start shaking my shoulder, I think he will never stop doing that face until I’m answers him.

“Okay okay, stop shaking me, Hae… Erm, okay!! We will go to cinema right after I get my lunch, okay Hae? I didn’t eat anything since I’m waked up this morning....” I close my eyes, my own tummy and pouted to him. It’s my turn to pouting! Hehehe!

Then I can feel something soft on my lips. OHH NO!! Did Hae kiss me? I open my eyes and I can see Hae’s palm on my lips. I thought he kiss me!! But why I feels a lil bit frustrated now? Huh! WHATEVER!

I'm straight for God sake and I should be thankful because Hae didn't take my first kiss yet! Ehhhhhh YET....?? Is that mean, I really wanna to have my first kiss with Hae?!! Oh crap! 'Stop this nonsense, Hyukkie!' I mentally shoot myself!

“W-whuuutt chuu duiinn H-haee??” I try to speak up trough his palm.

'Please don't kill me, Hae, I dont wanna die yet! And this stupid crazy heart beating, please calm down!' I mentally slap my head. Hell yes, Hae won't do that, he love me, remember?!

Then I can see Hae comes close to my ears and whispers to me. “Stop that pouting, baby or I’ll kiss you!”

Ohh NO!

(End of Hyukjae POV)

 

 

Authour note: I DON'T THINK THIS IS MY BEST CHAPTER!! -I'm not in my good mood right now!- Guys, I dont know if you like this chapter or not because I think this chapter is a lil bit boring. Sorry, I'll pay you guys back with next chapter. So just wait for me, love. I really appreciate if you guys leave your comment, I really need your support right now...... T_T