Chapter 25

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

(Hyukjae POV)

How can he openly say something like that? I bet my face already flushed red right now! I lay down to my bed and I palm my face, still embarrassing with Hae’s word back then. Then I heard someone open my bedroom, I guess it was Hae since it’s already midnight and our maids already sleep.

“Baby…” Hae called me and he pulls my hand. He leaning closer to me as I feel his hot breathing on my cheek and he peck my nose down to my chin. I’m still remaining silent and pretending to be sleep. Then he’s crushing his body on top of mine. God dammit, he’s too damn heavy for heaven sake! “H-hae ahh, c-can’t b-breath!!” I push his body and I roll my body to the right. I sit on my bed and look at him. He mouthed at me ‘Sorry’ and I’m giggles at his reaction. Hell yeah, he’s pouting cutely at me right now.

“Hehehe… Hae-ah, you so cute, you know that? And heavy too!” I’m hugging him tightly and kiss his cheek. How wonderful he was, just with his simple pout, I’ll forget everything in instant. He’s kissing my neck lightly. “Baby, lay down, I want to cuddle with you…” I lay down next to him and he pulls my head to his bare chest. HIS BARE CHEST! He circles his arm around my waist and he lean to kiss my forehead. I love this position because he makes me warm, just like my mother’s hug. Talking about mother, I should ask him about it. I want to know about his history.

“Hubby… Please tell me about your mother… I wanna know about her… Please, Hae…” I kiss his bare chest as I feel him stiff at his spot. I know his mother left him for another man but I’m still want to know the details. Yeah, we're married couple so I have the right to know. I’m still kissing his bare chest until him moan my name. Okay, I should stop here. Then I look into his eyes and smile to him.

“O-okay if you insist… Well, her name is Hara... She has another man when I’m in 3 years old and daddy already persuade her to left that man for my sake but she still left us when I reach 4 years old… I don’t even remember her face anymore cuz’ I’m so young back then... When she left us, the only thing I know is I want my mommy to feed me… That’s why I keep crying until one day daddy brings me to the therapies… After a year, I became normal again and I think that’s the reason why I'm a spoiler brat… Hahaha!”

Omo, I don’t know that he has been through so much. I feel Hae’s thumb on my cheeks, sweeping my tears. “Don’t cry, baby… I’m hurt when I see you cry… Please stop crying, baby… I love you…” He leans to kiss my cheeks and he hugging me tightly. I don’t know why his mother left someone beautiful like him. Yes, Hae is beautiful in my eyes and he is MINE!

“I love you too, Hae… I’m sorry, just forget about it… Let’s talk about something else…” I look at him and he smile to me. He move on top of my body while his hand still my cheek. “I’m hungry, wifey…” He pouted at me. He hungry in the middle of night like this? Such a beast! I peck his lips and I move my body and walk to the door. But before I can reach the knob, Hae pull me back to the bed. “Ehh Hae…! What are you doing? I thought you’re hungry… Let me cook for you…” He hugged me tightly and he starts kissing my neck. Ehh did he want to ‘do’ that?

“I’m hungry........ Of you!” He wishper with his hoarse voice then he crushed his lips on mine before I can protest anything. I guess I can’t avoid him anymore, am I right?

Get ready for ‘super hot’ night, hubby!

(End of Hyukjae POV)

 

 

Author note: Hehe, another short chapter, sorry for teasing you at the end of the chapter...! Kekeke^^ I'll leave the 'hot stuff' on your ert mind, okay? I don't know why I'm so obssessed with Hae's bare chest! For God sake, Hyukkie's bare chest is more ier than Hae's, am I right? But still I want to eat up Hae's chest! DANGGG!! AUCHH!  -got hit by Chullie's pan for having the ert mind- Sorry!!

Sorry for my bad English, guys! =.=