Chapter 21

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

(Donghae POV)

“Since I didn’t get to buy Hyukkie from Chullie hyung, I would like to marry him on my birthday…”

.

.

“WHAT?????????” Everybody screams at me.

Why? Am I said something wrong here? Uhh-oh! I saw Hyukkie, he look down to his feet and stand up from my lap, he walk away from me without saying or looking back at me. Then I heard a loud bang from my room. Is he mad at me?

He didn’t want to marry me? How can it be possible? We love each other very much and I want to make everything official between us since I didn’t get to buy him from his family. Is it wrong? I feel like I’m going to burst out cry after Hyukkie walk away from me. Why?

Then I feel someone tapped my shoulder. I look at my right and there I saw Uncle Kangin smile to me. “Woww! You did a good job, son! I’m proud of you!” Gladly he agrees with my decision. I smile to him and he my hair lovely.

Okay, one down, three to go!

Then I look to Hangeng hyung and he claps his hand and he show me his thumbs up. “Good move, kid!” He said to me. Yes, another two to go! But when I look at daddy and Chullie hyung in front of me, they glare at me like he wants to eat me alive!

Uhh-oh, this is not good at all!

“Is that mean, my own son will have his marriage life before me?!! Hell NOOOO!!!” Uhh-oh. Daddy shouted at me and he shook his head say no. Oh my God, he didn’t approve it! What should I do??

“YEAH TEUKKIE!! HOW CAN HYUKKIE MARRY BEFORE ME?? No, no and bigggg NO!!” Chullie hyung interrupted before I can say anything while he waving his hand in the air. Huaaaaaa!! I don’t know what to do and YES my tears already falling to the ground. Then I heard some chuckles and giggles. Huh?

“Yahh, don’t cry! You should look at yourself, Hae! Hahaha! It’s so damn funny!” Daddy said to me and he slaps my head, HARD! Why I deserve this?

“It’s a joke, PABO! Of course we’re love you to marry Hyukkie, you little brat! But why Hyukkie ran away??” Chullie hyung said to me and he pinched my cheeks.

SERIOUSLY? They allowed me to marry Hyukkie for real?

“Yeayyy!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! I love you guys so muchhhhhh!! Muahhhh!” I said while hugging them one by one and kissed their cheek. They smile to me while giggling.

But what Chullie hyung asked me really bothering me. Why is Hyukkie ran away?

“Yup, why is Hyukkie ran away like that?” This time uncle Kangin asked me and the rest nodded at me. I let out deep sigh and pouted. I really don't have the idea why is he running from me. Am I bad enough to be his husband? Hurm...

“I don’t know either!! Huaaaaa!! Maybe he didn’t want to marry me… What should I do?? Please help me...” I said to them as my tears rolling down to my cheeks. I hate to admit but the way Hyukkie ran away like that is just remind me to my stupid mother! I’m afraid to lose him, seriously! But I can’t do anything if he didn’t want to marry me.

“Do you even propose him? Because from what I saw earlier, he looks kinda....... SHOCK!” Daddy asked me. Omo, is that the reason why he mad at me?! ‘EPIC FAIL, Fishy!’ I mentally slap my head.

I look into daddy’s eyes, pouted and shook my head. “Ummmmm, not yet.....…

PAANNNGGGGG!!

“GOD DAMMIT, Chullie hyung! What was that for?! It’s hurt like hell......!!” Chullie hyung hit my head using pan. Don’t ask me where the hell he gets that pan because I’m also asking the same question here right now!! Seriously, it hurts like hell!

“Yahhh STUPID! You didn’t even ask him yet?! No wonder he look shocked and you deserve that pan on your head, pabo!” Chullie hyung shout at me. Seriously, please tell me why am I living with abusers?? They're not just devils but abusers!! Especially that crazy wavy hair, Chullie hyung!

“But you guys promise won’t hurt or mad at me again… Huaaaa!! Kangin papa, help me....!!” I look at uncle Kangin and pouted. He look shock because this is the first time I call him 'papa'. It sounds just right. But back to the problem, did they forgot about the ‘dare’ before? About being mad and hitting me?! Stupid , Devils! huh!

“Hah! Don't 'PAPA PAPA' at Kangin for making him helps you! This one is because of your stupid fishy brain! How can you freely  say something like that before you propose him? And I bet you didn’t even buy him a ring, am I right?” Chullie hyung continue while pulling my ears. Dammit, he still abusing my poor body! The rest is just laughing at me including my own daddy. They don't even help me!

“Hyungggggggg! Stop it! It's hurt!” I snapped his hand and sigh. “I know, and I’m sorry… I'm just forgot to asks him first, OKAY?! I'm too excited to marry him, that's all! Hurmmm, I’ll ask him now…” But before I can stand up from my seat, daddy holds my wrist and he put something on my palm.

“This is for you… Your grandma engagement ring… It’s time for you to have it…” Huh? Grandma engagement ring? Seriously, this is kinda shock. How can daddy have this since the last time I saw this ring is on my stupid mother finger?

“H-how can y-you have this? I t-thought mother..…” But before I can finish my words, daddy interrupted me.

“She gave me back on the day she left us… I didn’t even tell you before because she didn’t want me to, it's her last stupid request though… She told me to give this ring whenever you ready to propose someone, like I do to her before…” Daddy said to me but his eyes on uncle Kangin while he caresses his cheek lovely.

I really hope uncle Kangin will protect daddy until he die. Although they’re not married, but I’m already assume uncle Kangin as my own father and I hope they can make this official soon.

“Thanks daddy, I really appreciate this… I'll make a move now...” I smile to them and give a kissed on their cheek. “And wish me luck!” I said to them. They're waving their hand to me and I just smiling to them while walk upstairs, heading to my room.

But before I reach to my room, I heard some at downstairs. Well, daddies and hyungs have starts their ACTIVITIES downstairs and they might have a PARTY tonight. Hahaha WHATEVER! 

If only you know what I mean. HAHAHA!

.

.

I twist the knob without knocking, step into my room and lock the door behind me. I move my legs to my bed which is Hyukkie lying beautifully with my green pajama. He close his eyes and breathe heavily, sign he’s already reach to his dreamland. Hurm, he didn’t even wait for me. I glance to my clock, it shows 1 am.

‘Oh, that’s why…’ I mentally slap my head.

I kneel beside the bed and his cheek lightly, not wanting him to be awake. I love to see this new side of him. He looks like an angel with his pink mouth parted open and his pale skin glowing under the moonlight. I'm such a sweet talker, but hell yeah! I’m just notices his eyelash is really long and beautiful. I don’t know what I done on my past life for have deserved him by my side right now.

I lean to him and kiss his pink lips. Still on kneeling, I hold out my grandma engagement ring and turn my gaze at the most beautiful creature beside me, lightly his cheek. He stirs from his sleep and he put his hand on top of mine. We smiles to each other.

Okay, It's now or never! 'Wow heart, calm down a bit! I'm trying to make some proposal here!' I mentally punch my chest.

“First of all, I’m sorry for not discussing with you first about this marriage thingy. Ermm baby, I don’t think ‘boyfriend’ is enough for me. I want something official between us so I can feel secure in the future… I know we’re just met but I don’t think I can live without you after all the prank that we’ve been trough… The Devils showed me how important Lee Hyukjae in my life... Honestly Hyukkie, you’re the one in a million, and I don’t think I can falling to anyone else like I'm falling to you… Baby, listen here… I wanna love you and I can’t live without you, I wanna have you and I really need you… Please, let me take care of you and loving you for the rest of your life… Lee Hyukjae, will you marry me?” I said softly to him. I lean closer to him and kiss him on his cheek. 

Then his hand moves to my neck and he pull me closer to him. “The last part… Please say it again…” He whispers to me softly. I smile and nodded to him. I hold his hand and kiss his palm then I lock my eyes to him, staring deeply into his eyes. I lean closer to him, forehead to forehead and nose to nose. I can feel his hot breath on my lips.

“Baby, please marry me…” I whisper to him and suddenly I feel a pair of lips on mine. It is Hyukkie’s lips of course, who else! I heard sobs from his trembling lips and my cheeks wet from his tears.

I parted from the kiss and wiping his tears using my thumb. “Baby, don’t cry… It’s okay if you can’t accept my proposal right now and I can wait for you…” I said to him and smile.

I don't wanna force him because I know this is the big thing and he need times. I can wait for him. Then he shook his head. Why? He really didn’t want to marry me? Or maybe he just wants to be my boyfriend, not more than that.

I stand on my feet and turn around, not wanting to hear his rejection but before I can move my feet, I feel a pair of hand on my waist, hugging me tightly from behind. I try to turn around, to facing him but he tighten his grip on my waist. Not letting me to face him.

He stand up without letting me off from his grip and I can feel his hand slowly move up to my chest, trying to feel my heart beat who crazily pumping because of him. He kiss my back from my waist up to my right shoulder. I can't control myself to let out a soft moan as I feels his soft lips is on side of my neck, and a bit, trying to make a hickey.

Honestly, I'm confuse! What in his mind right now? Will he accept or decline my proposal? But then I feel his hot breath on my right ear. Y!

“Yes, Lee Donghae... I would love to be you…………… WIFE!!” 

(End of Donghae POV)

 

 

Author note: I'm sorry for late update! I'm so busy yesterday and let me tell you why... I've a few wedding ceremony from the morning till evening and I've to attend some theater at night. Huhh and you know what the worse part is? I didn't get my dinner until 11pm! I'm freaking hungry yesterday! =.= Poor me, how can they do this to me?!

Haha^^ Okay okay back to my chapter... How's about it? Do you like it? Well, I make Hyukkie kinda of 'seducer' at the end of the stories... (Yeahh, I know he's y!!) Seriously, I LOVE to tease you guys but no worries, NO NO :) It's enough with some kissing and touchy touchy scene... I'll leave the 'ty scene' on your ert mind, OKAY?! Kekeke^^ 

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT *catch this flying kiss!*

SORRY ONCE AGAIN FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! *bows*