Chapter 20

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

(Hyukjae POV)

“Baby, should we reveal it now or tomorrow?” Hae whispers to me while hugged me from the back. I missed his hug, I really do. It makes me feel secure and I love his warm. And his chest, arghhhh!! Y!

'Shut it, you ert Monkey!' I mentally slap myself. Hurm back to the question, when should we reveal the truth?

“Hae-ahh, maybe we should play some games before reveal about it. By the way, it’s still 11pm right now so we’re still has another one hour to fool around with them...” I replied to Hae and kissed his right cheek. He blushed at my action and he hides his face at my neck. Haha! He’s so cute acting like a girl! Then he slowly nodded at me.

That's it! I should start it! “Guys, let’s play some truth or dare!” I said to gain their attention and the elders widen their eyes to us. Well, I know it’s kinda freak to play some games at this hour.

“Yeah, I wanna play that! Please daddyyyyyy!!! Hyungggggs!!” Hae said to them and then he blinks his puppy eyes. Yes, he knew no one can resist him now! Clever, Hae!

“B-but you should get some sleep, Hae… You need some rest and we can’t play at this hour…” Uncle Teukie said to Hae and he his hair lovely. Dammit, I forgot he still have the 'amnesia'...! Haihh what should I do?? ‘Think, Monkey! Used your monkey brain!’ Hahhhh! Got it!

I lean closer to Hae put my mouth to his ear. “Pretend to cry, Hae…” I whispers to Hae. I swear I saw a smirks form from his lips.

“Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! D-daddy and hyungs (sobs) h-hates me!! They d-don’t (sobs) wanna p-play with (sobs) us, Hyukkieeeeeeee! (sobs) S-should we go to (sobs) Dr Kim? I’m sure Dr Kim (sobs) w-won’t mind to (sobs) p-play with us, Hyukkie…! Huaaaaa!” Hae pretend to sobbing and stutters while showing his fake tears to me.

Oh clever boy! I hug him tightly and kiss his neck. “y... That’s your reward for the excellent job, handsome...” I whisper to him and we smile to each other. Now it's my time to put them some act!

“O-okay Hae-ahh… I’ll call Dr Kim to inform him that we’ll arrive there in 20 minutes... Don’t cry, Hae…” I said to Hae and glance to the devils. As expected, they look at each other, PANIC.

“H-hae… Okay okay, we will play with you okay?? D-don’t cry, baby…” Chullie hyung comes to us and he hugs us. Hae wink at me and I wink back at him.

Hell YES, we win for now. Just for now…....

.

.

 

We decided to play this game in our way which is we should be pair up for this game. So, Hae will team up with me, uncle Teukkie will pair up with Chullie hyung while uncle Kangin with Hangeng hyung. I still can’t believe the four devils follow our words one by one. Stupid devils, heh!

“So, I’ll spin this bottle now!” Hae said to us while he winks at me. The bottle slowly stops at uncle Teukkie and Chullie hyung direction. Hae smirks and he look at them.

“Hurm, truth or dare?” Hae asked them. They look at each other and nodded agreement.

“DARE!!” They speak in unison. The smirk on Hae’s lips become wider and he nodded at them. Huh, this is must be crazy! What Hae going to do?

“Okay, since both oh you choose dare, I’ll dare both of you not to mad at us until you die… Dare?” Hae said proudly while clenching his fist and put in his chest. Wow, he really good at this!

Then I spot uncle Teukkie and Chullie hyung look at each other confuse. Hell yeah, of course they are! It is weird dare, you know. Normally people will dare to kiss each other or strip themselves, but Hae asked them to not being mad at us until they die. It’s quite weird to them, actually to all of people out there and special being me, I’m already knew what’s on Hae’s mind. Hehe!

After a while, uncle Teukkie and Chullie hyung nodded at us and screams, “DEAL!” Hae pull me into his embrace and lean to my ears. “Two down, another two to go…” He whispers to me and he kissed my cheek. I just smile shyly beside him.

“Okay, next!” uncle Teukkie spins the bottle and the bottle stop in front of uncle Kangin and Hangeng hyung. “Truth or dare?” Chullie hyung asked them.

After thinking for a while, I saw uncle Kangin whispers something to Hangeng hyung and Hangeng hyung nodded at him. “Dare!” Uncle Kangin said to both of uncle Teukkie and Chullie hyung. They smile to each other, or should I do some correction here? They freaking smile evilly to each other.

After all, they’re four devils and no one can beat their devilish, especially uncle Teukkie and Chullie hyung! SCARY!

“Okay, kiss each other… Dare?” Chullie hyung said to them. Hell NO! How can they asked uncle Kangin and Hangeng hyung kiss each other? It’s crazy! They both ‘MAN’ in their relationship! But before I can protest, Hae hold my hand and shook his head. He look at me like he trying to say 'Do not involve in this !' Then I sat silently at my spot, not dare speak up.

“Oh you want us to kiss each other? Seriously? Didn’t you afraid I’ll fall to Kangin after this, huh Chul?” Hangeng hyung said sarcastic while smirking to Chullie hyung. Chullie hyung look a bit panic and he hold uncle Teukkie hand and guess what? Uncle Teukkie also starts to panic as well! Haha! Don’t say they want to take back what they said before! Such a coward!

“I... Ye-yessss… Haishhh!” Uncle Teukkie said stutters. I know he didn’t mean it! Seriously, he loves uncle Kangin with all his heart!

“Okay then!” Uncle Kangin said and he grab Hangeng hyung chin to face him. He moves closer to Hangeng hyung while they both smirking to each other. I can sense panic from uncle Teukkie and Chullie face. But before uncle Kangin and Hangeng hyung’s lips meet each other, Chullie hyung already pull Hangeng hyung into his embrace and uncle Teukkie close uncle Kangin mouth using his palm.

Haha! They’re so adorable!

“So it’s mean, both of you should get punishment since you guys is the one who stop this dare…” Hae said while pointing to uncle Teukkie and Chullie hyung. They just nodded with pouted at us. I giggles next to Hae.

“So now, uncle Kanging and Chullie hyung… What’s the punishment you wanna give to both of this guy?” Hae asked them and they smile to us. “You decide, Hae…” Hangeng hyung said to Hae and he nodded. Hae smile widely to them and he fake cough.

“Very well then, daddy and Chullie hyung cannot hit us until you both die, deal??” Hae said to them. They look at each other suspicious. They might already sense something fishy around here but they still nodded agreement.

“Okay, deal then… NO TURNING BACK! We’ll assume it is an agreement between us, okay?” Hae said to them and they nodded like a puppy to Hae.

Now it’s time to for uncle Kangin spin the bottle. After a few spinning, the bottle start to slowing down and stops at our direction. I smile to Hae and hold his hand.

“No need to ask, we choose TRUTH!!” Hae said to them. Uncle Kangin and Hangeng hyung look shock at us and they look at uncle Teukkie and Chullie hyung direction. I think they already suspect something fishy since our request is ‘don’t mad at us’ and ‘don’t hit us’. I swear it's look weird. Then I saw uncle Teukkie move next to uncle Kangin.

“Yeobo, can I handle from here?” Uncle Teukkie asked and Uncle Kangin turn his gaze to Hangeng hyung and they nodded. Okay, here we are! I’m already intertwining my fingers with Hae’s because I really scare with them, no lie!

“Okay then… Hae and Hyukkie, I will not asking you any question because I don't have one but I’ll asked you if you guys have any confession to make… So?” Uncle Teukkie said to us while he crossing his arms around his body.

I don’t dare to look into his eyes, It just SCARY! I’ll let Hae handle from here. I glance to Hae and he look, so calm and he manages to give me a smile. That 's totally, WEIRD!! Didn't he scare a bit?

“Okay, calm down and I’ll just straight to the point. I’m not having amnesia because I didn’t lose any memory… It just a payback for your behavior, put pranks at us and make me involved with the accident… I didn’t fully blame you guys since it’s my fault for trying to send message to Hyukkie that time…” Hae said calmly to them.

Hae, he looks so handsome with all the courage and he looks so manly right now. I pull him into my embrace and kiss his cheek. I glance to the four devils, they look shocked at first but then they start to smile to Hae. Uncle Teukkie comes to us and him hugging Hae tightly.

“Hae-ahh… I’m so glad you’re not having the amnesia… I’m so afraid when you didn’t recognize me back then… Its okay, I didn’t mad at you… It’s okay… I’m sorry baby for put you in this… I’m sorry…” Uncle Teukkie said while sobbing.

“No dad, I’m sorry… I just wanna you to realize something here, I love Hyukkie as much as I love you, so I can’t bear to face another prank from you guys anymore because it is too painful to see Hyukkie sad from those pranks… The night when Hyukkie had been missing, I’m almost killing myself for letting him saw everything at my office back then… I’m sorry daddy but after the second prank, I’ve told myself to make a move, so Dr Kim helps me up… Sorry…” Hae said while holding my hand.

I feel so love by him, he manages to say something romantic and make me blush while he explains everything to his daddy. I can feel my heart beat pumping like crazy and butterflies dancing in my tummy. I love these feelings, just like the first time we meet at the bus stops.

“Yes, I’m understood… Thanks for telling us this… Chul, please forgive my son…” As uncle Teukkie said to Chullie hyung, Chullie hyung hugs Hae while crying.

“Yahhh PABO!!! Never every use your healthy to trick us, ever again!!! And I’m sorry for everything that I’ve done, to both of you… I’m sorry…” Chullie hyung said and he pull me to his embrace as well. I’m so glad they didn’t mad at us because when Chullie hyung will become someone else when he mad and it's will be the last thing that you'll wish for! Believe me, I know!

“Hyung… Please stop crying… I’ve something else to tell to everyone, including you, Hyukkie… Come here, sit on my lap...” Hae said to us and he smile to me. Ehhhhhh? What else he want to talk about? I don't know anything about this before. Weird! I just follow his order and sit on his lap.

“What is it, boy?” Uncle Kangin asked Hae while show him his curious looks. Hell, I’m curious too!! What he want to tell us? I can see Hae take a deep breath next to me. He holds my hand and he kiss my ring finger.

“Since I didn’t get to buy Hyukkie from Chullie hyung, I would like to marry him on my birthday…......!!!”

SAY WHAT????

(End of Hyukjae POV)

 

 

Author note: Sorry for late update! I'm too carried away with YunJae fanfic lately! Haha^^ Okay back to the chapter, I know it's stupid...!! And I just notices that Hyukkie didn't say anything in the middle of the game except when he whispers to Hae... Well, I just wanna make Hyukkie a little shy in this chapter (not really shy but scared !!) Huahaha^^ But the truth, I'm not satisfied with this chapter, seriously... I feel like I'm missing something but I dont know what is it!! It's too frustrating, you know?? =.= Maybe because I didn't write about Siwon/Kibum... Hurm whatever, I'll write about them on next chapter, okay? Please leave your comment and please take this 'flying kiss' fuuuuuuu! :) Love you guys!

I'M SO SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH *pouted*

Last wish: I want to marry Jaejin, be Hyukjae's girlfriend and have a scandal with y Hoya! Please let me!