Chapter 18

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

(Chullie hyung POV)

Why Hae push Hyukkie away from him? I thought he’s the one who always clingy to Hyukkie and follow him around like a lost puppy! What happen to this stupid kid?! 

“I'm sorry… Who are you?” I heard Hae said to Hyukkie and then he look at us with his confuse look. He didn’t recognize Hyukkie??!! He didn’t recognize us? I saw Hyukkie face already red due to heavy crying. Omo!

"H-Hae... Y-you didn't recognize me?? I'm y-your Hyukkie, Hae... I'm y-your boyfriend....! HUUUAAAAAAA!!!!" I heard Hyukkie asked Hae and he cried out loud. Seriously?! He didn’t recognize his love?!

Don’t tell me Hae lost his memory?!! What should I do? What should I do?? This is my entire fault! I should stop myself from playing some stupid prank with him! B-but Teukkie also want to play prank to his son! So, that's mean it is not my entire fault...!

'Haisshh! Pabo diva!' I mentally slap myself. What should I do?? Should I throw a big rock to his head or hit his head using a pan so he will get back his memory? But I might kill him and Hyukkie will kill my Hannie to get the revenge! NOOOO!

Hannie already hug me and my back to calm me down. Haiisshh this stupid tears, why didn’t you stop! I glance at Teukkie, he already in Kangin embrace. He also like me, crying like a madman.

Why I can’t listen to Hannie and Kangin before? They already stop us from making a stupid prank to Hae. See what happen now? Hae already lost his memory! And it's my fault! Pity Hyukkie. He must be scares right now! Huaaaaa!!!

I get close to Hyukkie and hug him from the back. “H-hyukkie…. S-sorry!! T-this is my fault!! Forgive m-me Hyukkie….!!! Huaaaaaaaa!!!” I said to him. He just nodded at me, crying.

Then I look at Hae’s eyes and he returns my gaze. “Hae-ahhh… I’m sorry… You’d become like this because of my stupid prank… Mianhe, Hae-ahh!! Huaaaaa!!!” I said to him. Hannie come to me then he hugs me. This is my fault.

“Okay, but please tell me, who are you?” Hae asked me while he pointing to us. Teukkie already hugs Hae. I can’t even open my mouth to reply to him. I’m numb at my spot.

“H-Hae baby… It’s m-me, y-your d-daddy!!! Huaaaaa!! You didn’t r-recognize me? Y-your own daddy????? I'm sorry Hae... I'm sorry!! I won't play any pranks with you again!!” Teukkie said to Hae while he shaking Hae’s shoulders. I can see Hae shaking his head. This is bad, Hae already lost his memory!

“I’ll go to find the doctor!!!” Kangin said to us and he storm out from the ward with tears. Hyukkie already sit on the floor and hugging himself. What will happen to Hyukkie?! I should do something. I can’t sit here crying all day long!

“Baby, Hae… This is Teukkie, he is your daddy… That is Hyukkie, your boyfriend… I’m Chullie, Hyukkie’s brother and this is Hangeng, my boyfriend... Please remember, Hae… I’m sorry, this is my entire fault, I’m sorry…” I said calmly to Hae while patted his hair. I’ve never spoke this soft in my entire life, not even to Hannie! But this is my fault, I should do something, Teukkie can’t handle this by himself.

Hae, he still looks at me with his confuse look.

“Hyukkie is my boyfriend? B-but why I can’t remember anything? And you said that this is your fault? What did you do to me?!! What I’ve done to you until you make me like this???!!!” Hae screams at me. My tears already flow like a river. Yes, I deserve his yelled. I deserve everything.

“H-Hae… I’m s-sorry… I’m t-the one who p-plan that p-prank… You’re not doing anything to us… It just me, I’m s-sorry… I didn’t mean to… I’m sorry, Hae… I’ll n-never do t-that again t-to you… Please Hae, r-remember us… At l-least, please remember Hyukkie…” I said to him while sobbing hard.

Hae look me and then he turn to facing Hyukkie. “H-Hyukkie, come h-here…” Hae said to Hyukkie and Hyukkie follow his order.

“Are you r-really my boyfriend?? Did they d-do a bad t-thing to you too??” Hae asked Hyukkie while his hand Hyukkie’s cheek. Hyukkie nodded at him.

Omo!! I feel so guilty!! Then Teukkie comes to me and he hugs me.

“T-they pay for s-some to s-seduce you for m-making me j-jealous, Hae… Huaaaaaaa!! Babyyyyyy, please remember me!!!” Hyukkie said to Hae and then he cry out loud.

I’m so stupid, why I make their life disaster?!! I feel so guilty!! 'Pabo pabo pabo!' I mentally shoot myself.

“YAHHHHH!!! You’re making my Hyukkie crying!!! Huaaaaa!!” Hae screams to us while showing his anger face. Not to mention, crying out loud.

I don’t know how long we’re had been crying like this. But before me and Teukkie say anything, doctor came in with Kangin. He stand next to Hae's bed and he clear his throat.

“Mr Lee, my name is Dr Kim. Just call me Kibum. I’m in charge for your case. I think we need you to run some test. Is it okay with you?” Dr Kim said to Hae and Hae nodded at him.

“But can I bring my Hyukkie. I just found out that he is my boyfriend...” Hae asked and then Dr Kim nodded at him.

I really hope everything going to be alright. I'm sorry, Hae.....

(Chullie hyung POV)

.

.

.

(Donghae POV)

Oh yes! Kibum already come to me...! He gets close to me and he wink at me. I wink back at him and then he fake cough.

“Mr Lee, my name is Dr Kim. Just call me Kibum. I’m in charge for your case. I think we need to run you some test. Is it okay with you?” He said to me.

We’re agreed that we’ll pretend to be a stranger but the reality is, Kibum was one of my friends from my high school before. Daddy didn’t know anything about him because I never bring him home.

When I reach to this hospital with the ambulance after the accident, he notices me and he takes my case. I just have a little scratch here and there. The big tree that I hit really save my life or I’ll never be able to watch my beautiful princess again.

After I told him everything about Hyukkie and our family, he suggests me to take revenge and he said he will help me. In return, I need to find him a boyfriend or girlfriend. It’s fair enough for me so I agree with him.

“But can I bring my Hyukkie. I just found out that he is my boyfriend.” I asked Kibum again and of course he will nod at me. We need to plan something else.

.

.

Me and Hyukkie walk behind Kibum and we’re giggles at each other. I swear I heard Kibum chuckles. We’re step into Kibum’s office and he offers us a coffee. We take a seat facing Kibum. I'm still holding Hyukkie’s hand I kiss his palm. Hyukkie’s cheeks already turns into tomato and he lean to my chest.

“Baby, I’m sorry if I scare you before. But don’t worry, I'm fine… I love you… I really thought that you didn’t love me when you let Siwon kiss you… I’m sorry… Hurm... By the way, this is Kibum, my friend… He’s the mastermind for this revenge…” I said to Hyukkie and then Hyukkie peck at my lips. He smiles to me and he hugs me.

He totally avoiding Kibum, maybe he’s too excited that I’m fine from that accident. Well, that’s good, it’s mean he really love me. Well, of course I love him too!

“SIWON? CHOI SIWON?! Starbucks’s owner?!” Suddenly Kibum shout at us. How did he know Siwon? Hyukkie release himself from my embrace and we’re both looking at Kibum confuse.

“You know Siwon? Yes, we’re talk about that Choi Siwon… Starbucks’s owner… How do you know him?” Hyukkie asked Kibum. Then I saw Kibum’s cheeks changes color.

“S-Siwon-shii kissed you?” Kibum asked Hyukkie, avoiding the first question. He looks MAD if I may say. Something fishy around here!! How did he know Siwon?

“Yes, but only at my cheek. That was included into the plan for making Hae jealous. Not on my will, it's uncle Teukkie order and now, answers my question… How do you know Siwon?” Hyukkie explain and asked the same question to Kibum.

Damn he looks so y right now, demanding like a queen!

“Err err… Actually I’ve been s-stalking him for about a m-month… PLEASE DON’T TELL HIM!!!” Kibum said to us while pouted. Haha! Seriously?? Hyukkie already burst out laugh next to me. Hurmm, that's good, I just need to convince Siwon to be Kibum’s boyfriend. That’s easy!

“Hahahaha!! Seriously, Kibum? You’re stalking Siwon?? Hahaha!! I don’t know he is your type! He so big and always smirking like crazy you know? He show of his body and his dimple like he’s the most handso……………. Ouchhh baby!!!! What was that for??” Hyukkie pinch my arm to stop my stupid talk. Kibum’s eyes already form tears. I look at him and pouting my lips.

“You’re stalker too, HAE!!” Hyukkie said to me. Oh yeah, I’m forgot that I’m stalker too.

“Mianhe... Okay Kibum, Siwon is VERY nice person, I tell youuu!!! Kibum, please stop that pouted… Mianhe… Well, we will talk about Siwon later but now we should think another plan. Chullie hyung and daddy already feel damn guilty… Ohh baby, you done well, I’m proud of you! So, what next??” I said to them.

I managed to praised Hyukkie at the moment and I receive a peck from Hyukkie. Haha! Then I saw, Kibum already smiles to ears sign he has something in mind.

“How about we make them follow all your orders starting from now? You can pretend that you still lost your memory and asked them to do everything…! Take the advantage while you revenge… Kill two birds with one stone!” Kibum said to us while he's dramatically waving his hand on the air. I turn my gaze to Hyukkie and I saw he already smiles till ears and he nodded at me. He must love this idea!

“AGREE!!”

(End of Donghae POV)

 

 

Author note: Huh, I'm done chapter 18 :)) Btw, you guys can read my 1st JunSeung one-shot, title: The Reason. :)) Hehehe^^ Back to this chapter, how about it?? Do you still like it or hate it?? =.= Tell me!! I'll make Teukkie and Chullie life like hell for next update. So wait for it, okay?? I really can't make Hae's in coma or bad injured because he didn't deserve to. =.= I love Hyukkie and Hae!! No No, they should be happy together, am I right?? Heheh^^ And again, Please love me and leave your comment!!

*catch my flying kiss!!* fuuuuuu :))

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH =.=