Chapter 17

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

(Donghae POV)

STARBUCKS..................!!!

! They tricks me again! And they’re freaking laughed at me! Haihh I thought that Hyukkie really didn’t love me by allowed others kissed and hugged him in front of me. No wonder I saw Siwon waited for Hyukkie at front door and he freaking gave me the evil smirk. Hurm now I know why Hyukkie didn’t reacted after Siwon kissed him.

Haihhh! I shouldn't push his hand before! He must be sad with my bad manners! ’Pabo monkey!’ I mentally punch myself.

I'm driving like a madman heading to Starbucks right now. I really need to see his beautiful face, hug him and kiss him! 

This is all because of that four devil! With their stupid prank! Haiisshh!! They're freaking teased! I swear I’ll make they pay for this! I wish I can kick their and throw them to the sea! Haaahh!

But wait a minute... Should I call Hyukkie and inform him that I’m on my way there? Maybe I’ll disturb his work but I really want to see his face right now! What should I do? ‘Yahh Monkey, you can message him!’ I mentally slap myself for being stupid and deciding to send him a message.

I pull my IPhone using my right hand since my left hand is still on steering and I’m just notice that I’ve one new message in my inbox. It’s from ‘Baby Hyukkie’. I smile as I read the message.

 ‘I LOVE YOU, MY PRINCE!heart

Omo! I feel my bloods rush to my face and I can feel butterflies dancing in my tummy! 'I LOVE YOU TOO, MY PRINCESS!' Of course he is my 'princess' since he called me 'prince'..! Starting from now,  I’m officially a ‘MAN’ in this relationship. FULLSTOP! Hahaha!

I feel really hard to typing a message with a my sweaty hand and then suddenly my phone fell to the passenger seat. I’m roaming my hand to the passenger seat to find my phone. Then a big impact comes from behind my car and a loud of thud can be heard. My car already spins around and I’m trying hard to control my steering. Unfortunately my car crashing to a big tree in front of me.

‘Baby, please wait for me….’

(End of Donghae POV)

.

.

.

(Hyukjae POV)

Haihh, it’s already been 2 hours and Hae still didn’t reply my message yet. Is he still mad at me or uncle Teukkie still play prank with him? Hurmmm… Maybe he's too busy with his work. He really makes me crazy!!

But why I feel so uneasy and a little bit nervous just now? My heart pumping like crazy!

I keep holding my phone in case Hae send me a message of call me later. I can’t even give a full concentration to my work. Siwon tap my shoulder and show me his confuse look.

“Are you okay?” He asked me. I don't know how to answers him so I just nodded at him.

“Are you sure because your face shows something else…” He said again. He must be notice my nervous look just now.

I keep walk around just to compose myself, luckily there’s just a couple of customers left and Ryeowook, the other worker already cover up for me.

Then I’ve got a phone call. It’s from Hangeng hyung.

“Hello hyung…” I greeted him. I swear I heard a little sobs from Chullie hyung trough the phone. I hope nothing bad happen to Chullie hyung or maybe he’s just get flu or something.

“H-hyukkie… Erm, can you come to Seoul Hospital now?” He said to me. Huhh? Seoul Hospital? I’m certain he was crying because his voice a lil bit shaking and I can hear Chullie hyung a little sobs at the back. Don’t tell me Chullie hyung in hospital right now!!!!!!!

“Seoul Hospital? Why h-hyung?? Is C-Chullie hyung -sick? What happen to him, hyung?? Let me speak with him!!!” I know I’m a bit paranoid but this is my hyung, the only brother I’ve left in this world! I can’t bear to lose him! Siwon already stand next to me with his shocking face. Maybe he heard my conversation with Hangeng hyung just now.

“No!! It's not Chul, it’s H-Hae, Hyukkie… Please come here right now…” Hangeng hyung said to me. It’s Hae who in hospital right now?!! Is this part of the prank? I won’t buy it again! Heh!

“Haha!! This is another stupid prank, isn’t it? Hyung, stop it right now… I won’t buy it anymore…” I said to him.

“PABO! This is not prank, you ! Listen to me, HAE WAS INVOLVED IN CAR ACCIDENT! So, bring your stupid here now!” he shouted at me. He never talks to me like this before. So is that means, H-Hae really involved in car accident?! Oh my God…!

My phone fell to the ground, my legs suddenly turns into jelly and I feel like I’m going to collapse any soon. NO!! I should be strong for Hae! Siwon already holds my shoulders, trying to help me standing straightly. My tears already flowing like a rain.

“W-what happen Eunhyuk??” Siwon asked me. I look at him with my teary eyes while holding both of his hand.

“H-Haeeee… He i-involved in c-car accident… H-help me, Siwon… P-Please send m-me to the h-hospital right n-now… PLEASE!! Huaaaaaaaa!!” I don’t care anymore if people saw me in this condition. The most important thing right now is MY HAE!

“O-okay… Please calm down, Eunhyuk… Ryeowook, you’ll take over this shop while I’m sending Eunhyuk to hospital, okay?” Siwon said to Ryeowook while throwing a bunch of key to him. Then Siwon drags me to his car and he speeding up to the Seoul Hospital.

.

.

.

After Siwon send me to the hospital, I’m running as fast as I could to Hae’s ward leaving Siwon behind. I stop at ward number 1510 and there I saw from the door that uncle Teukkie cried in uncle Kanging embrace while Chullie hyung leaning to Hangeng hyung shoulders. I step into the ward and force my jelly leg move to a weak body’s who lying on the white bed.

“Hyukkie…” Chullie hyung whispered as he saw me step to the ward.

I can’t stop these tears from falling down to my cheeks. I can’t stop these stupid trembling bodies. My head spinning around like crazy and I think I will collapse any soon.

I’m Hae’s cheek with my trembling hand and I kiss his lips. I can feel his hot breathing against mine. “Baby, I’m here… Please wake up, my love…” I whispered to his ears. I’m hugging his weak body and place my kiss to his forehead.

Suddenly I feel his body moving and I release him from my embrace. He slowly open his eyes and he look directly to me. I give him my best gummy smile even though my eyes is full with tears. He look a little bit confuse but after a second, he return my smile. Actually, it's more to SMIRKS!

“Hae… Are you feeling better? I love you, Hae…” I whispered to him while hug him tightly and again, I swear I saw him smirks at me!  

Then I heard him whispered to me softly, "Baby, I'm fine, just scratches a little... So don't worry too much, okay? I love you, I really really really love you! Actually this is just a pay back time to that four devil. Doctor and nurses already be my sidekick, so please lie with me, baby... And try to cry more! I love you!"

I can feel he soft lips on my neck and I'm nodding lightly at him, just to make sure he knows my answers. Of course I'm worried about him like crazy but I know when he said he's fine, that's means he is really FINE... Ohh I wish I can kiss him more!

He just wants to pay back to that FOUR.SUPER.EVIL which is uncle Teukkie, uncle Kangin, Chullie hyung and Hangeng hyung. Hahaha! Of course I'll cooperate with my love, since that four devil also used to trick me before using some to seduce Hae! I won't let them lived easily either! Hahaha!

NOW LET'S BEGIN!! I kiss his forehead down to his lips. He didn’t return my kiss and he push my chest lightly using both of his hand. I saw he wink at me and I wink back at him. 

“I'm sorry… Who are you?” Hae said to all of us. I know he's trying to hold his laugh just now. Hahaha! That four devil definitely gonna pay for what they has done to both of us before. Hahaha! 

"H-Hae... Y-you didn't recognize me?? I'm y-your Hyukkie, Hae... I'm y-your boyfriend....! HUUUAAAAAAA!!!!" I pretend to stutters and crying out loud! Of course with my brilliant acting, that four devil starts to panic and they already burst out tears.

Woww! This is gonna be fun!

(End of Hyukjae POV)

 

 

Author note: Yeah yeah I know, lame update =.= But hey, I still want to read your comments, so please don't stop, okay? I'm already healthy like usual! Thanks for your support, I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!! *catch my flying kiss* fuuuuuu :))

PLEASE LOVE ME EVEN MY ENGLISH IS SUPER CRAP...!