Chapter 14 (y Hyukkie?)

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

(Donghae POV)

Why is he pouting right now? I just kissed him at his forehead, didn’t he like it? Or did he want more than that?

“H-hyukkie, w-why are you pouting? Y-you want me to kiss you at h-here?” I asked him while my thumb caressed his lips softly.

‘Hold on Fishy, you didn’t want him to be scare with you, don’t you?’ I mentally slap my head. Yeah, I will only kiss him after he let me because I know he’s too fragile after what people did to him before.

I look directly into his eyes waiting for his answer, then he slowly nodding at me. Omo, he really wants me to kiss him at his lips?! Seriously?

“A-are you serious H-hyukkie??” I need the confirmation, because this is hell big things for both of us. I’ve never kiss anyone at lips before, and I believe this is his first too. I know we’re both madly blushing right now. Thank God he didn’t switch on the lamp.

“Y-yes Hae… Can I??” He whispered to me.

But before I can answer him, he lean closer to me and he kiss my lips. I close my eyes and enjoy the feel of his soft lips on mine. I’m slowly circles my hand to his slim waist and his hand move to my neck. The kiss is soft, no lust. We’re parted our lips and we’re both panting.

“H-hyuk…” I try to asks him  why he being so aggressive today but he cut my word with another kisses. “I want to be your boyfriend, Hae… Please let me be your boyfriend…” He said to me between the kiss.

Wow, he so y when he’s in control! I thought I’m the man in this relationship but his reaction makes me think twice. Or maybe not! I'm pretty sure I'm the 'man' in this relationship! Haha! We’re parted again and he put his head to my chest. I bet he’s blushing right now!

“Yes baby, you're my boyfriend… I’m so happy, Hyukkie. You don’t know how much I need you. I’m so scared when I can’t find you and.. and.. You didn’t pick up my call… I’m afraid if something bad happen to you, Hyukkie and I can’t live without you. Please promise me you won’t leave me again…. I love you Hyukkie…” I told him while I’m hugging him tightly.

I can hear him sobbing and I can feel his tears trough my bare chest. Yeah you’re right, I’m only wearing my pajama pant.

“I.. I’m sorry Hae… I’m just not in my right mind… I’m jealous, Hae. When I saw you and that kissing, I feel pain, here…” He stop and he kiss my left chest, or you can say that he try to show me where his pain is.

That's..... Seriously Y! Why I feel so hot right now? Huh?

“Hae, I'm promise I'll never leave you again... I don’t think I can see you with another woman, I want you to be only mine. I promise I’ll be a good kid, Hae…” He continued. I feel so in love.

“Hyukkie, you know I will not kiss another woman. Don’t bother with that woman, I don’t even know her. Daddy just hires her to replace Hongki’s place for a moment and baby, I’m already yours… You're mine, baby...” I said to him and I kiss his hair.

I love his strawberry sense. Then he release himself from my hug and he sit next to me.

“Hae… I need to tell you something..” He said to me and I nodded to him. Why he look so tense?

“Actually, Hangeng hyung, Chullie hyung, your daddy and uncle Kangin is the one who hire that woman to flirt with you. They know I’m confused and they tried to make me jealous and make me realize my own feelings to you, Hae.” He explain to me.

Oh the elders plan all this for us? Just to make Hyukkie jealous? How sweet! But wait! How about Hyukkie’s resignation letter? Did he really want to leave my company?

“Okay, I can understand why they did this to us, but how about your resignation letter, Hyukkie? I don’t want you to leave the company. I need you, I really need you, Hyukkie...” I look at him with my puppy eyes.

No one can resist my puppy eyes! He look hesitate about something and I don’t have a good feeling about this. Suddenly he hugs me tightly.

“Hae… I’m already got a job at Starbucks and I’ve signed the agreement with Siwon. He’s the owner of the Starbucks. I’m sorry, Hae…” He said softly to me.

Honestly, I don’t know what to say. He just told me he got a job at somewhere else and that's mean he'll continue with his decision to leave my company. I’m really sad, I don't lie but I know he must feel the same. I his hair and put my face on his neck.

“Baby, you know I love you and I’ll do anything for you. As much as I want to cancel your resignation letter, I still need to respect your decision. Baby, please let me ask you this one, do you really want to work at Starbucks?” I asked him and kiss his neck. Then I push his body lightly from mine and I look into his teary eyes.

I will respect all his decision, and if he still decides to work at Starbucks, I will let him too. Then he nodded slowly to me. I smile bitterly to him because I want him to be happy with his decision.

We still can manage our time together after I get his full schedule. 'Positive thinking, Fishy!' I mentally remind myself.

“Baby, don’t cry. I’ll respect that, and I hope I still can send you and pick you up after work. Please? I still need to make sure you’re safe, and... And I need to watch your face every morning…”

Then he comes closer to me and he pecks me on my lips. He shows me his famous signature, his gummy smile and he holding my hand.

“Yes, you can do that, Hae… I really love you…” He said to me and he kissed my palm. We intertwine our fingers and just look into each other eyes. I glance at my clock and it shows 1:15am.

 “Baby, can you sleep here today?” I asked him and he nodded at me. We lay down to my bed and I put his head to my chest. I’m circles my arms around his waist. I swear I feel his soft lips at my chest. 

“Hae, did you always sleep topless?” He asked me. I look at myself and I smile.

“Yes I am but I’ll wear my shirt back if you hate me topless.” He might uncomfortable with my topless. I don’t mind to wear it back if he asked me to. 

“Umm… NO! I… I l-like your c-chest… Your bare chest… I like it a lot! D-don’t show this to anyone else… Only me can see, touch and kiss your bare chest!” He said to me while his hand roaming at my chest. Wow, I thought he didn’t like me being topless and I don’t know that he’s too possessive. I love this side of him! 

Possessive Hyukkie!

“Baby, do you like my chest that much?” I asked him and he nodded repeatedly. I smile at his cuteness.

“Then you should mark me as yours, Hyukkie...” I whisper to him. He moves on top of me and him blinking cutely to me.

“Can I?” He asked me. ‘Actually, you can do more than that, Hyukkie!’ That's sounds ert but I really wish I can say like that to him. Hehehe. But for now, I'll just give him a nodded.

He comes closer to my neck and I swear I saw lust in his eyes. Ermm maybe I see wrong. Whatever! I'm so nervous, Hyukkie in the middle to marking me. He kiss me between my left jaw and neck. Then he , bite and my skin until he satisfied.

I can't help from letting out my moan when he my neck. He sure really good at this even this is his first time marking people. Hyukkie is damn y!

“There! I’m done! No one will approach you again after this, Hae! Hehehe…” He giggles after he saw his artworks at my neck. I smile to him. "It's purple, Hae! Is it hurt, baby?" He touch his artworks and he give me a peck at there. He’s so hot and cute when he’s in control. Did he really call me 'baby'? Wohhh Y!

“Really? It's not hurt at all, baby... Don't worry and thanks my love for marking me as yours! I love you... So now, let’s sleep, baby!” I said to him but he pouted at me. Why?

“Hyukkie, why are you pouting like that?” I'm asked him while my hand cupped his face. 

“I want you to mark me as well!! Do it now!!” Wohh, he looks a bit desperate, maybe he's afraid if something like today happen again. I'm so inlove with this 'possessive Hyukkie' but I thought Hyukkie is a shy person? Hahaha!

I don't know how much I've said that he look so damn y when he's in control because he really is! DAMN HOT!

He lean closer to me and I kiss his full lips. Then I move to his left neck and I mark him at the same place like he does to me before. I kiss, , bite and his soft skin, he my name while I'm marking him as mine. y! Oh I wish I can do more but my eyes betraying me. Maybe effect from my pills before. I'm so sleepy right now.

“I’m done, baby! Now you’re mine! Only mine. Don't leave me again, promise? Let’s sleep now, okay?” He smiles to me and I pull him into my embrace. He's so warm, I love his body heat. No, I LOVE ALL ABOUT HIM! 

“Promise Hae, I'll never leave you again. Goodnight Hae…” I heard him whispered and again, I feel his soft lips on my chest.

Yes, he really love my chest. MY BARE CHEST!

(End of Donghae POV)                              

 

 

Author note: I'm sorry I didn't update for two days. I'm a bit sick lately, and tomorrow I've minor operation at 5 oclock. Back to the chapter, I'm sorry again for the short chapter. But I'll repay you with next chapter which is I don't know when I'll post it. Like I said before, I didn't feel well lately. So, please enjoy. Leave your comment and please LOVE me!!^^ Hehe :)

p/s: Sorry for my VERY BAD ENGLISH! =.= Sorry for teasing you with this chapter but I'll NOT write ... Sorry my dear =.= Let's just put that in your imaginary only... *I wink to you, baby!*