Chapter 13

Daddy! Please buy him for me!

 

(Donghae POV)

TOKK TOKK TOKK.

“Can I coming sir?” Seriously? That again?!

She's really annoying me! She's been disturb me since this morning, and I don't know what she wants from me again. I really don't have a time for her stupid 'game' because I need to fetch my Hyukkie for our romantic lunch date right now! Hahh! I wish I can kick her out from my company! Hish!

“Yah, come in!” I said coldy. Hell, I’m allowing her to come into my office, yes. But if she's clever, she will know that I’m annoyed with her and just leave me alone. 

“Sir, I make you some coffee! I know you're tired right now... Hurmmm..” She tried to seduce me with her with her voice. She suddenly lowed herself ontomy lap. MY LAP!! What the hell? The girl winked at me as I tried to push her off of me. But then she cupping my face and brought her lips closer to mine, trying to kiss me.

OHHH HELL NO! ONLY HYUKKIE CAN KISS ME OKAY! I used my palm to block her for coming any closer and heaved myself up from the seat and watched as her hit the ground.

“Ahhhhh!! What was that for???” She was in pain. Oh yeahh! SERVE YOU RIGHT, !

“HyunO!! I warn you, DON’T EVER TRY TO TOUCH ME AGAIN! And if you do, you will get worse than this. I’ll cut off your big s and give it to my dogs. Put my words in your mind!” I smirk at her. I can see she’s about to cry after she heard my words. I need to inform daddy about this.

But before she can open , I continue, “Just, get out from my room.....” I said to her while pointing my finger to the door.

Maybe I’m being too harsh to her but seriously, I don’t even care about it. She’s the one who cross the line right now and I’ve get enough with her ty act! Erghh, that’s why I’m preferred to working with a man than a woman. Woman is just…… Too complicated, I guess? They just can't resist my handsome face!

Then I saw she ran out from my office with her red face. But before I can move my feet to fetch my Hyukkie at his office, I heard a knocked at the door and HyunO come into my office again.

Damn, what again?!

“I.. I j-just want t-to put t-this…” She put a lunch box at my table and she run again from my office. Whatever!

My attention is only on a lunch box in front of me. I open the lunch box and I saw kimbap and friend chicken. 'This is must be from Hyukkie!' I’m so happy knowing Hyukkie come to my office but where is he right now? Why he send me this lunch box without seeing me?

EHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Don’t tell me he already saw that scene? This is can't be real! But he just left this lunch box without see or saying anything to me. Oh dammit! I need to ask him if he saw that scene, I can't lose him because of this misunderstanding!!

I pull out my phone and call him. 

He turned off his phone?! What should I do?'Hyukkie, where are you?' I’m starting to panic, I can't breath properly and I feel like to throw up. ‘Ohh calm down Fishy, just search him at his office. Go, NOW!’ I mentally remind myself to keep calm.

I'm running to the customer service department and go directly to Hyukkie's desk. But I’m found nothing! When I said I've found nothing, it's means his desk is damn clear, nothing on his desk anymore! There's no laptop, no notebook, no pencil case, and no Hyukkie's picture!

I hold my forehead and massage it a little. ‘Omo, think Hae!’ Oh yeah, his manager!

I run to customer service manager office and knock the door. Mr Jaejoong opens the door and he looks shock with my presence. He asked me for a sit but I’m just standing at the door. No time for a chit-chat!

“Erm, Mr Jaejoong, can I know where is Hyukjae’s desk? I think he change his desk just now because I saw his desk is already empty.” I’m asked him in hurry.

“Erm, I need to show you something, Mr Lee.” He said to me and then he going to his desk and take out an envelope. What is that? I don't have a time to check the report now! He hand to me the envelope and there I saw the handwriting on the letter.

‘Lee Hyukjae’s Resignation Letter’

WHAT IS HAPPENING? My Hyukkie is resigning from my company WITHOUT telling me any? I’m too shock!Confirm, Hyukkie already saw everything that happens in my office back then. He must be sad, he must feels betrayed and he must be crying right now! What have I done?

‘Ohh Hyukkie, I’ll never betray you! I love you!’

Hyukkie, he must think that I am no different with those ert out there who only wants his body. I know Hyukkie, he's too fragile, after what people do to him before, he hardly to trust people. I need to find him and I really need to explain everything!

I’m such an idiot!

.

.

.

I’m now at Hyukkie’s house, after I've been looking for him everywhere in this town for almost 3 hours, I decide to tell Chullie hyung and Hangeng hyung about this matter. Both of them already tried to search Hyukkie at all his favorite place, but we didn’t get any good news.

KyuKyu and his boyfriend comes to Hyukkie house right after they got that news from Chullie hyung. Uncle Kangin and daddy already  ask our workers about Hyukkie but no one has seen Hyukkie after the lunch time.

I’m so worried, I don’t lie. I've tried to call him for I dont know how long. I keep calling Hyukkie's name and my trembling hands continuously sent worried messages to him. I couldn't stop hoping that he would reply to at least one of those texts

“Hae, you need to eat something. I know you didn't eat anything since lunch time!” Hangeng hyung call me for dinner. Actually I didn't eat anything since this morning because I'm too excited to have a lunch date with him. It's already 10pm and we’re still didn’t get any good news about him so how can I eat when he is still missing?

“No hyung, I need to find Hyukkie. I’ll go to police station and report his missing.” But before I can get up from the sofa, Chullie hyung hold my shoulders with both of his hand. I saw him shooks his head.

 

“No Hae, we can’t report his missing unless he’s been missing for about 24 hours. Hae, please calm down. Your body is shaking right now, let’s eat…. Please..” Chullie hyung drag me to the dining table and he forces me to sit down.

Chullie hyung hand me a fried rice but I really can’t swallow any of it, I just can’t. Then I feel nausea, I close my mouth using my palm to preventing from throwing up in front of them. Chulie hyung notice my reaction and he bring me to the toilet. I’m throwing up once I reach the toilet and Chullie hyung my back to make me feel better. 

After a minute I spend my time in the toilet, Chullie hyung helps me up and he bring me to the dining table again. He force me to eat something, but I just playing with my spoon. I dont feel to eat anything.

But then, Hangeng hyung’s phone rigging. After he saw his phone screen, he mouthed to us “Hyukkie” and then he takes that call. Chullie hyung just sat silently at his seat. I know he's trying to control himself because he’s the most worried person here. After all, Hyukkie is the only brother that he has in this world. I’m also tried to calm down and try to catch every single words from Hangeng hyung. 

“Hello Hyukkie? Where are you?” Hangeng hyung asked Hyukkie.

“Okay Hyukkie, do you want me to pick you up? Hae is here right now so if …………….” Then Hangeng hyung stop talking.

“Okay Hyukkie, don’t be mad okay, just get back home. I’ll chase him out from here. Don’t cry, baby….” 

Hyukkie is crying? What? Chase him out? Who? Me? This question just poops up from my head. Hyukkie, he must be really mad at me. Then I saw Hangeng hyung off his phone. I can’t hold my tears anymore and I cry in front of everybody here. Hangeng hyung come to me and he hugs me.

“I’m sorry Hae, Hyukkie doesn’t want to see you right now. But at least we already know he’s safe.” I’m nodding at Hangeng hyung words. I really should be thankful for that but knowing Hyukkie doesn't want to see me, it's feels like my heart been stab by a knife. It's too painful.

“H-hyung, what if Hyukkie hate me? I love him, hyung…… Huaaaaaaaa!” I asked Hangeng hyung. He shooks his head and he my back to comfort me.

“I'm promise, Hae. I’ll explain to him for you. After all, this is just misunderstanding. Don’t worry, Hae. Just for now, go back to your house and try to take a sleep.” Hangeng hyung whispers to me.

I know Hyukkie doesn’t want to see my face right now and he'll not listen to me any. I hope Hyukkie will forgive me after Hangeng hyung explain everything. So for now, I’ll follow Hangeng hyung’s words, to go back home and try to get some sleep. I often to get a headache lately and today my headache are worsening.

(End of Donghae POV)

.

.

.

(Hyukjae POV)

Right after I step into my house, I saw all of them glaring to me, including KyuKyu and his boyfriend.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make all of you worried. My phone, is out of battery... Sorry...” I said to them and look down to my feet. I don't dare to look at Chullie hyung's eyes.

“SAVE IT FOR HAE!!!” Chullie hyung said angrily to me and then I look up directly to Chulie hyung's face. What? Hae? What for? He's the one who kissing a girl behind my back! Even we're still not in relationship yet but he has no right to kissing someone else other than me! I saw Hangeng hyung comes to my direction and then hug me and my hair. Then he take a deep breath.

“Hyukkie, baby….. Listen to me, you're just misunderstand something here. I know you won’t listen any from Hae but actually we’re the one who pay that woman to seduce Hae. What I mean is me, Chul, Leeteuk and Kangin is the one who paid that woman, to make you jealous and realize your own feelings to him. We’re so sorry for plan this out. You really cannot blame Hae because doesn’t know any of this. We’re didn’t tell him yet..." Hangeng hyung stop for a while to take another deep breath.

"Hyukkie, we didn’t expect that you will act like this… You're resigning from that company and offs your phone for only God know how long. You know what? Hae, he’s been crazy looking for you, he even want to report for your missing at police station! He didn’t eat any, he throwing up for nothing, and his bodies is trembling, you know? I don’t know that Hae is such a cry baby because he never stop crying since he step in this house....” Hangeng hyung continued.

WAIT! They paid that woman to seduced Hae for makes me jealous? And Hae, he doesn't know anything about this crazy plan? But this is NONSENSE! What the hell I saw back then? Hae kiss her back, for God sake!

“So you guys expect me to be happy after I saw they kissing each other, huh?! Please hyung, stop it!” I said to them and I let out a deep sigh. Then Chullie hyung comes to me and hold my shoulder.

“Listen me carefully, Hyukkie.. HAE DIDN’T KISS THAT WOMAN!!” Chullie hyung shouted at me. Did Chullie hyung said Hae didn’t kiss that woman? What? SERIOUSLY?! But what I saw back then? Didn't they kissed each other?

“W-what? H-Hae didn’t k-kiss t-that woman? B-but I saw…………”

“No, Hae didn’t kiss that woman. He love you, how can he kiss someone else?" Hangeng hyung cut me off and I can see Chullie hyung red face, signing he's trying to control his anger. 

"That woman told us that she's give up since Hae already push her for about 10 times...” Hangeng hyung continued. 

Is that's mean, I've make a big mistake just now? Oh Hae, what have I done to you? I'm so wrong! I need to apologies to Hae. I need to call him! I pull of my phone and call Hae. BIPP BIPP BIPP! Why he didn't pick it up my call?

“Hyung, H-Hae…. H-how is he?” I asked Hangeng hyung, totally ignoring Chullie hyung, KyuKyu and Sungmin hyung who still glaring at me.

“He had the headache and I saw he called his driver to fetch him up. He look so pale...” Oh my, what have I done to Hae? I really need to see his face, I want to hug him and I want to..... Kiss him!!

I release myself from Hangeng hyung embrace and go to Chullie hyung. “Hyung, I need to borrow your car!” I said to Chullie hyung. Chullie hyung just nodded at me and he hand me his car key.

.

.

.

After 10 minute driving like a madman, I'm now standing in front of Hae’s house. His security guard already knew me since Hae bring me here last Saturday. They let me in and I can see that Hae’s father already waiting for me in front of the door. Maybe the security guard has told him about my arriving.

“Hyukkie, are you okay? I’m so worried, I thought you’ve been kidnap or something! I'm sorry for our stupid plan, Hangeng already call me and told me everything... Sorry Hyukkie...” Hae’s father hugging me tightly. This is the first time Hae's daddy call me 'Hyukkie'. He so caring about me and honestly, I'm so touched.

“I’m sorry (sobs) uncle. I’m fine (sobs) now, don’t worry. Can I see (sobs) Hae? I need (sobs) to apologies (sobs) to him…” I can’t hold my tears anymore. It's already flowing like a rain just now.

“Yes, Hyukkie…” He said to me and he my back. I release myself from his embrace and smiles to him.

.

.

I ran to Hae's room that located on the second floor. I'm so nervous! My heart start to pumping like crazy and my palms already sweating. I twist the knob, luckily it’s unlock. So I get into his room and close the door behind me. 

There I saw a sleeping figure lying in the bed. Hae is so beautiful, even beautiful than me. His fair skin is glowing under the moonlight, his long eyelash is so beautiful to see and his cute mouth is slightly open.

I love him, I really love him. Even we're just met for only a week, but I can feel he is the one for me. Talking about love, I really can't wait for his upcoming birthday to confess everything after this incident. I'm afraid if I lose him to someone else. I need him so much!

But first thing first, I need to apologies for my childish act and making him forgive me. I've make him worried for almost a day and we're didn't get our changes to have our picnic lunch. 

I know he's sleeping right now because I can hear his heavy breathing but I really can't hold anymore. I just want to say 'I'm sorry...' Then I kneel down beside his bed so I can have the same eyes level with him. My right hand is his smooth cheek and I come near to his ears.

“Hae, baby... I’m here. Your Hyukkie is here... Hae, I’m sorry for everything... I’m sorry for running from you... I'm sorry for making you worry...” I whisper to his ear and I kiss his cheek.

Then I saw Hae stirs from his sleep. He look at me and he hold my hand with his left hand. He blinks his eyes for a couple of time. Maybe he didn't expext that I'll come to his house in middle of the night like this.

“H-hyukkie?? I-Is that you?? H-how did you come here??” He asked me with his y voice. I smile to him.

“Yes, it’s me, your Hyukkie... I borrowed Chullie hyung’s car...” I said to him.

He tries to get up from his bed but then he’s in pain and he holding his head. 'Stupid Monkey!' I shouldn’t wake him up, he still have the headache. I stand up from kneeling then I sit next to him on his bed, placed a few fingers against his temples and massage it a little.

“Just lay down, Hae... I won't go anywhere... Erm, I’m sorry Hae, I’m sorry for everything… I’m too jealous back then… I'm not in my right mind that time... I'm sorry for making you worry...” I lower my head and pouted. He chuckles after he heard my words. 

 

“Baby, I’m sorry... I really am... Did you saw everything at my office? I didn't kiss her, Hyukkie. I swear! Please trust me... I won't kiss anybody else except you...” He intertwined our fingers together. His right hand is now on my cheek and he it lovely. I just sit silently beside him on his bed. 

'Oh heart, please beating slowly!' I so nervous! His freaking soft hand on my cheek, that's why!

“Ermmm but did you say you’re jealous back then? Is that mean, you love me too?” He asked me. Ohh did I said that? Omo, he caught me! But I want to confess to him, I don't want to lose him to someone else! NO! ‘Monkey, it’s now or never!’

I nodded shyly to him.

“Hyukkie, please say it…” And now his fingers run to my lips and he’s my lower lip using his thumb. Did Hae asked me for saying those three words? I bet my face already flushed red just now, luckily I didn't turn on his lamp.

What is this feeling? Why I feel hot all of sudden? 'Just say it, Monkey!' I mentally slap myself.

“H-Hae… I love you… I really love you, Hae...”

Then his right hand move to my neck and he pull my head down to meeting his. Now our face is only inch a part. TOO CLOSE! Did he want to kiss me? What should I do? Close my eyes? Or should I kiss him first?

Yeah, I should kiss him first since I came here to apologies to him!! But before I can make move to kiss his lips, I feel something  soft on my.......... FOREHEAD?? 

What.the.hell.is.happening.here?! He's freaking kiss me at my forehead??? Are you kidding me, Hae? 'NO NO KISS NO NO, Monkey!' I mentally slap my cheek.

Damn you, Lee Donghae! You ruin my chance!!!! 

 

(End of Hyukjae POV)

 

 

Author note: Actually I've done this chapter since last night and I'm planning to update on this morning but since I need to edit a lil bit and we're having a heavy rain here since this morning, I'm afraid to open my lappy. Cannot take a risk, right? Hehe :) So how's this chapter? I know I've A LOT of grammar mistake, but I hope you guys can understand what I'm trying to tell on this chapter. Please, leave your comment and have fun.

p/s: You guys also can do the correction for my mistake. Thank you! LOVEEEE YA!!^^