chapter 1

Do I Love You?

Sora ~

"Mrs. Lee the chairwoman would like to see you now" my mother Bowed to the maid before allowing her to lead us into the chairwoman's office. My eyes wondered around the room examining each corner. Her office was decorated with such fineness it was hard not to look. "Miss. Lee are you done crushing on my office?" My eyes snapped to her before I bent over into a bow. "hello chairwoman"
"proposal please" she held out her perfectly manicured hand. My father moved to quickly placed the mystery document in her hand.she sat the document aside before picking up another. "you are dismissed" my mother looked taken back she took a step. "you haven't looked at-" chairwoman looked up at my mother "I said you are dismissed" bowing yet again we left her office. "I still don't understand why I had to come" "you will understand soon enough" my mother said  placing her hand at the small of my back leading me out of kings industries.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

안녕하세요!!!!!!!! Anywho 죄송합니다 (I apologize) for the really short chapter. I really wanted to get started so I wouldn't have this book that isn't a book. Does that make any sense at all? I'm probably wasting your time so i shall make my exit 😃 감사함니다!!! Oh! I almost forgot this story may take longer than I thought. I dont exactly have a deadline for Do I Love You? Quite yet because of my language studies as well as my normal classes. I'm working really hard to improve- nahhh its nothing 안녕히계세요!!!! I'm leaving さようなら!