Hidden Feelings..

Hidden Feelings..

MEETING ROOM:

"Do you know where Kim Hyoyeon is now..?"The Director asked worriedly..

"What's wrong with Hyoyeon Director..?"DongHae asked imediately..

"Well she want to resign as a SUPER GENERATION MEMBER"after the Director said everyone was shocked..and Shindong asked "Why..? the Dierector replied "I don't know either I think she has a problem you should go to her house I don't want Hyoyeon to resign she has a great Talent and Personality.."

After DongHae heard it he ran away and ride his motorcycle as fast as he could after 2 hrs of driving he arrived at Hyoyeon's house luckily Hyoyeon's mother went to other places..and he knock the door hoping Hyoyeon will open and let him in.."Please Hyoyeon open up..I want to talk to you.."after Hyoyeon heard the knock several times she open it and found DongHae freezing to death...

"DongHae..?do you lost your mind..?"Hyoyeon shouted..

"I already lost my mind since you want to resign..Why Hyoyeon..?"DongHae asked..

"It's none of your business.."From that moment Hyoyeon was cold to him for the 1st time..and added "Didn't others told you to not mind other people's problem...?

DongHae suddenly hugged her and Hyoyeon told herself "I Hope we can stay for this forever but I need to sacrifice just for you to be saved I don't want you to be gone just because of me.."tears fell down on her eyes..

DongHae whispered"Please don't leave us we are nothing w/o you.."DongHae cried...

"Don't make things harder for me DongHae..I want a peaceful life."Hyoyeon aswered..

"Don't make my heart broken into pieces..plzz.don't make it harder for me..."DongHae beg..

Hyoyeon slapped her and hurt him but since her energy hasn't become strong enough because it was the day they got out from the hospital.."you see I hurt you,because of me you lost your happiness..and I can't dance what's the use of me now..?"Hyoyeon shout..and told herself"I'm so sorry DongHae I need to do this even it's not true.."I even lied to you I don't love you I only use you so that I can move on..I still love Eunhyuk not you.."Hyoyeon cried.."I don't deserve your love,your kindness..you're a great person DongHae everyone can simply love you just looking at your face..while me..? I'm such an ugly person that everyone hates..now let me go.."

"No I will never let you go..I know deep inside your heart you already love me right..?"DongHae asked..

"Are you deaf.I said I don't have feelings for you..you don't have a place inside my heart.."Hyoyeon lied again..and went to her house still DongHae didn't gave up..she still follow Hyoyeon through her room..Their Hyoyeon cried..."please don't make it harder for me ...?Hyoyeon asked...

"Why are you asking me that question..you really love me right..?"DongHae asked..

"I said No..!!! mark my words.."Hyoyeon replied.."Get out of my room now.."

"I know you Hyoyeon for how many years we've been friends..you're eyes speak the truth while your mouth speak the lies...you should practice how to lie Hyoyeon.."DongHae ..

"Actually,I'm good at lying.and making stories but when I fell in love w/ you..you changed me a lot  you give me hope and bring back all my dreams..."..Hyoyeon keep silence after she slip her tongue..

DongHae smiled after what he heard coming from the mouth of Hyoyeon and laugh..Hyoyeon felt ashamed of herself..it's the 1st time she's so easy going.."DongHae really did change me"Hyoyeon murmur & giggled..

"WHAT?"DongHae asked..and Hyoyeon replied.."If you heard it I will come back again being a Super Generation Member.."Hyoyeon and she giggled..

"Eh..it's unfair you said it softly that I didn't heard it.."DongHae begged Hyoyeon..

Hyoyeon just laugh at the cute reaction of DongHae.."Why are you laughing now.?"DongHae asked.."What's the use of mouth if you will not laugh..?Hyoyeon again..:P Suddenly DongHae kissed her...and she asked.."Why did you do that you ert.?.."Hyoyeon shout..DongHae replied "What's the use of my lips if  I don't kiss you.."Hyoyeon was shock...and DongHae giggled.."So your weakest part of the body is your lips eh..."DongHae smirk..

"Eh..you little ert.."Hyoyeon shouted..

"If you don't come back I will kiss you till the end until you'll die for my kiss.."DongHae tissed her..and ran away...

"You come back her little brat..."Hyoyeon shouted as she look for DongHae.then DongHae suddenly appeard..and kiss her again.."Gotcha..!"DongHae .."Let me go you little ert.."DongHae carried her..

"Where are we going now..?"Hyoyeon asked..

"Ahm..where should we go..?"DongHae again..


Sorry for the short chapter...Hope you'll guyzz till love it..

actually this was my dream yesterday when I was asleep it pops out from my mind..