Hidden Feelings..

Hidden Feelings..

Skate Time:

"Hyoyeon are you sure it's okay for you to teach me?..I'm heavy you know..?"DongHae asked..

"Hey..looked it's Hyoyeon and DongHae but why are they here together.."Fan #1 said..

"Eww..I don't like them..I like Jessica more than her.."Fan #2 replied..

"Well Hyoyeon is so much better than Jessica..because Jessica  betrayed DongHae just for another boy.."Fan #1 said..

"Our Jessica is not like that..you just want to ruin her reputasyon"FAn #2 replied..

"Hey..what's going on here..?"Hyoyeon asked politely..

"It's none of your business.."Fan #2 replied..w/o noticing it's Hyoyeon..and added "Jessica is more better than Hyoyeon..I mean we all know that Hyoyeon is ugly..ahm..who would fell in love w/ a face like that..?

"It's not the face we fell in love w/ but her personality.."DongHae replied..

"What kind of guy are you..?"Fan #2 notice that it was Hyoyeon and Donghae and said"I'm so sorry I didn't notice that you guyzz..I mean Oppa and unnie-chan.."

"What kind of girl are you? ruining others life..saying bad thing about them.."DongHae asked..

"It's her fault she said bad about my idol Jessica that she betrayed you just for another guy.."Fan #2 replied..

"Well its true  my friend heard their conversation when they break up 5 yrs ago.."Fan # 1 defense herself..

"It's 5 yrs ago you guyz shouldn't talk about it.."DongHae said to them.and added and you "You shouldn't say bad things about her and it's unbelievable you said it infront of her..what if I tell you guyz..I really love Hyoyeon will you stop..?"

Fan #2 walked away and fan #1 said "Really? I really love HYOHAE hope you  guyzz will be forever"she smiled..

"It's just a secret okay.."DongHae added..

Hyoyeon cried and walked away and told herself" I shouldn't have fallen in love to DongHae even his fans hate me I'm so ugly...I hate myself for being this ugly,..that's why I lost my father and Eunhyuk ..It should be better if I resigned as a member to start a peaceful life..Hyoyeon didn't notice that they was a car and......