The Wedding

Hidden Feelings..

Now the time for the wedding has come. Everyone gathered and fixed themselves before the wedding will start.

After a long wait the wedding of the industry started.

The first in line was the best man , Eunhyuk of course he'll be the one because he's Hae's best buddy and cameras and video taking started as he walked down the isle.

Followed by the man everyone waited for him to be seen. Every girl dreamed to have a groom whose always cute and has a warm smile that can melt each girl's heart. Hae was the best groom which has the best look and smile on his face as he walked down the isle.

Followed by the angelic and cute bridesmaids and good-looking gentlemen who escorts them , the groomsmen.

Their leader Kim Taeyeon who is the first line who was paired to Suju's Sungmin for a refreshing new look as they walked down the isle.

"Wow. They looked good together " One of the netizens added.

"Yeah! Can't wait for the other pairs" The other one agreed as they continue looking at the pair.

The second in line was SNSD's Aegyo Queen Sunny who is very cute to watched in her new cute purple hair and who is paired by Suju's big , cute living teady bear Shindong who also likes her.

Guest started to giggled as they continue walking down the isle with a smile on their faces.

"Kyeopta! Those two are so cute" One of the guest told them what she thinks about the pair.

"We can call them Cute Couple" The other one added.

Third in line was Tiffany who's looked is glamorous and who's eye smile is brighter then gems .She was paired with Kangin who's face is natural as always.

"Love the faces so pure and innocent" One of the netizens added as she watched the two.

Fourth in line was the iest pair to watched as they began to walked down the isle SNSD's Black Pearl Yuri who is holding Suju's hottest member's arm, Siwon we're paired at long last.

"Finally I was able to hold your hand after a long wait." Siwon whispered to his partner.

"Yeah! Finally" Yuri answered as she giggled.

"Gosh! Can't stop staring at them" One of the young girl scream as she watched the two walked down the isle on the internet. The wedding of Hyoyeon and DongHae we're aired internationally.

Fifth in line was SNSD's pretty and sweet as flowers Yoona and Suju's attention camera seeker Yesung.

"Ah. They are paired again they are so cute to watched" One of the fans added as she continue to watched the wedding in the Television.

Sixth in line was the Food Queen, Sooyoung who is very slim eventhough she likes eating who is paired with the devil maknae , Kyuhyun and she was holding his arm for the very first time.

"Unnie since you ate too much from worrying your hand is pretty heavy right now." Kyuhyun whispered, as he teased his partner.

Sooyoung tighten the hold even more " Yah! Just go along with it" Sooyoun answered.

As they both laughed in walking down the isle.

Last in line was SNSD's innocent maknae Seohyun who's charm is so pure and innocent to watched who is paired with Suju's leader who is good in talking and who has a devilish laugh, Leeteuk.

"It's good that we paired again Oppa" Seohyun told her partner as they walked down the isle.

"Yeah! TeukSo couple like the old times" Leeteuk answered as he continued to guide her partner.

And before the bride can walked  down the isle , her maid-of-honor SNSD's Ice Princess, Jessica walked down the isle first.

"Hey. Hyuk aren't you going to marry her after this ? She looks really cold you know for not pairing up with her." DongHae whispered as he started to teased his best man own their very own wedding.

"I want of course but I'm just being patient. I'm waiting for a sign that would keep us forever" Eunhyuk answered as he continue to meet Jessica's eyes and glaze at her from head to toe like it's their wedding.

Finally it's the bride's turn everyone waited for Hyo to walked down the isle.

"Woah! You should prepare yourself Hyuk if I don't have Jessica I can snatched Hyo away from you" Hyuk started to teased back.

"No, no, no you can't and don't even looked at her." Hae answered directly.

"Why not? Afraid that she will fall again to me.? and what's the use of my eyes?" Hyuk answered trying to pissed Hae even on his wedding.

"You can say mouth" Hae teased back that leads them to laugh hiddenly.

"It's time for the bride I'm so excited" Fany added as her eyes started to get teary the same with the girls.

"Yeah! I didn't see her with the wedding gown but now I can finally see her wearing it" Sunny added trying to control her tears.

"Shh." Sooyoung cut in." You two are more excited than the groom" Soo added , she also feels the same way sad that they are not going to live in the same roof and happy because her dreams are coming true especially getting married and having a family.

The girls started to stare at Hyo monitoring his reaction while Hyo is still in the car and he can see it.

'Oh well I know he's excited they didn't see each other in few days" Taeyeon added joining the talk.

While in the other hand as Hyo's dad and mom opened the car they ended up crying.

"Oh, my Gosh , Hyo." Her mother said , as tears filled her eyes.

She'd never seen a bride as lovely and cute as her daughter. She looked absolutely fabulous from head to toe.

And as her father her to the front of the church we're everyone was waiting.

Hyo's father ended up crying saying " I can't believe my lovely daughter grew up to become this very fine bride" , and her father just kissed her cheeks  and Hyo just hugged her mom and dad before walking down the isle with them.

Then there was a long pause as everyone waited for the bride to walked down the isle and eyes cast down beneath her veil as beautiful everyone had hoped she would be. Hyo came towards them on her father's and mother's arm.

Hae directly stare at her with eyes full of tenderness and love and smile that can melt her heart.

"Gosh! I've missed you so much" Hae whispered to her as he meet them in the middle of the isle. Where he asked and promised to Hyo's parents that he would be a great husband and a father the same as a son to them.

Hae squeezed her hand saying " Your very cute and beautiful I'm a lucky groom for that"

Hyo just giggled and gave her smile to her groom with an aegyo on her face that only Hae can see it.

"Lee DongHae do you accept Kim Hyoyeon to be your lawful wife and a sign of your marriage?" The Priest asked .

"Yes, Father I do" Hae answered as he holds Hyo's hand and kissed it.

"And do you Kim Hyoyeon accept Lee DongHae as a sign of your marriage?" The Priest asked again.

"Yes, Father I will always do" Hyo answered with a v-smile on her face she was waiting for this day and it finally come.

"You may take your vow infront of everyone" The Priest added  as he give the rings.

"Kim Hyoyeon accept this ring as a sign of my love and loyalty till death not part us coz you will always be living in my mind and in my heart. Now that we taken this relationship to the next level please have patience coz having 3-5 children is a long way" Hae added that made Hyo laugh and everyone who were their to witness their love and marriage.

"I promise to you that you will be my girl and nothing can snatch you or take you away from me coz starting from now on you only belong to me and I don't want to share my wife." Hae added that made them laugh again as he put the ring on her finger.

"Lee DongHae accept this ring as a sign of my love and loyalty I promise that I'll be patient coz having 3-5 chldren is a long way and need strategies and lovey-dovey all the way."  Hyo started to laugh at what she said the same thing with everyone. But the SNSD were different they were crying and laughing really hard.

"And I also promised that I will always be there to you to remind you that I'm your wife and that Eunhyuk" Hyo paused as she looked at Eunhyuk seated beside Jessica " He has Jessica" Hyo added that made everyone again and started laughing.

"Gosh! I though you was already grown up but I'm wrong" Yuri added as they laugh all the way clapping their hands.

"Yeah! But she's still the choding that we know." Jessica added as they continued to listen to their vows.

"And to Taecyeon he's a nice guy and just my night and shining armor the same with the 2PM members" Hyo added that made Hae stared at her waiting for the next words coming from while the people are still smiling and laughing that the girls wanted to roll over.

"But don't worry Hae" Hyo pinched Hae's cheeks that made him cute.

"I can live without them coz your my life" Hyo added that touched everyone's heart and made her groom blushed.

"And now I announce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride" The Priest added as the guest started to clapped and congratulate them.

And they kissed each other passionately that there's no tomorrow but they just stop it coz it's embarassing infront of everyone.

As they get out from the church Hyo throw her bouquet of flowers and it landed on Jessica.

"You have a sign now Hyuk" Hae told him as they both hugged each other and to his close friends waving them and saying goodbye before going to their honeymoon the same thing with Hyo but before they could leave Yoona apologized to Hyoyeon.

"I'm sorry Hyo-Unnie because of me" Yoona started to cry.

"I hope you can still forgive me" Yoona added as Hyo started to wipe her tears and  she was holding Hyo's hand ready to kneel infront of everyone .

"Shh..Don't do it" Hyo replied stopping her from doing it. "I already forgave coz looked were already married I wouldn't forgive you  if the marriage didn't happened" Hyo added glaring at her jokingly and gave her a hug.

"Gomawo Unnie! " Yoona whispered as they both smile and laugh after what happened. Well Hyo didn't tell everyone that Yoona was the reason they just keep it between the three of them.

After that the newlyweds went to Paris for their honeymoon and they make love to each other.

After two years Jessica and Hyuk got married and the next in line were Siwon and Yuri at long last.

Hyo and Hae already have a one year old daughter and she looks like her mother and father. The lips were DongHae's and the v-smile get it from her mother which is very cute to watched.

The netizens were loving the HyoHae couple as time goes by and the Super Generation didn't disbanded they always do shows and comeback if they are altogether as one group.

And the Lee Family already made a house just for them, there lived peacefully with harmony and love inside their house ,forever

FIN


Annyeong!

At long last I finshed this fic eventhough I will miss this so much

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions mwuah!

And for the subscribers thanks for being with me till the very end.

Do you need a sequel ?

if your not contended just commet okay?

I will make one for you guys.^^

Fighting ! Love You All...

I will Miss you guys

Forever...