The Search For The Bride..

Hidden Feelings..

"JB?" Hyo asked curiously. 

"Why is he here.?" Hyo talked to herself as her eyes roamed around the place and they were only the people who were there.

"Ow Hyo.? Your already awake did you sleep well.?" JB asked touching her hair.

"Yah! Why are you asking did we sleep toge--" JB cut it before she could say the words.

"Yeah! We did aren't you happy.?" JB chuckled as he told her.

Suddenly, Hyo remembered something " You were the one who climbed at the window right.? and-" Before Hyo could all those things that happened JB cut in again.

"The one who kiss you " JB bit his lips saying it still imagining what happened.

"Why did you do that.?" Hyo beat  him with her hands but she doesn't have enough energy.

"Ouch! I was told so but no I wanted to " JB asnwered but he's not planning to told her who told him because he knew that it will broke Hyo's heart.

"C'mon tell me the truth" Hyo raised her voice and was being a choding so JB has no choice but to put a tape on .

Hyo tried to fight back but she was very tired and she fell asleep again.

Then the master mind called JB. "Annyeong ! Are you still with her.?"

"Yes, she's still with me , why didn't you told me that she's going to be the victim.?" JB raised his voice that wake Hyo up but Hyo just act that she doesn't know everything and was sleeping soundly eventhough he was just returning the favor after Yoona saved him from the accident.

"Because I know that your a huge fan of her and you really loved him." Yoona added.

"Yah! Yoona you should have told me earlier because I wouldn't hurt her just for you " JB was so pissed he doesn't want to hurt Hyo.

"Alright! I understand but you want her right? She's all yours if we can't find her." Yoona giggled as she continued to teased JB.

"So Yoona is behind all of these things again." Hyo sigh as she mumbled and tears started to fall from her eyes.

"She really hates me that much huh? What did I did to her.?" Hyo asked herself she doesn't want to feel bad for her members but Yoona is getting slowly in her nerves.

"I don't owe you my life anymore I'm Yoona I'm going to helped Hyo no matter what happens." JB answered.

"Then help her and you'll go to prison.:" Yoona challenged him.

JB just chuckled at her reply " Prison? just me how about you.?" JB added.

"You don't have evidence that I'm behind all of these." Yoona challenged him again.

JB just continued laughing " Of course I have I recorded everything" JB added that leads Yoona to hang-up.


"Text the others so we can find Hyo as fast as we could." Taeyeon added and so SEohyun did what she was told to do so she texted all of her friends and some idols.

To: JYP and SM Family

From : SNSD

" We need everybody's help to find our Dancing Queen she's been missing a day ago but please don't news it

were hoping to find her in no time this day so that the wedding will still continue"

As the others recieved the message they started to help in searching.

"Of all the day why the most important day?" Taecyeon asked he was a little bit confuse because he heard JB talking to someone to a familiar voice that he heard before.

"Then let us check-up to this place." Taecyeon showed the address to his co-members and they just all agreed.

"Sent a message to SNSD that we're going there and they should be there too." Taecyeon added.

"But how about Hae? He needs to know right?" Chansung added.

"There are rumors you know that before the wedding the bride and groom will not see each other." Wooyoung added.

"And are you sure that Hyo's really there?" Nichkhun added they were all curious now.

" I have a feeling that she's there I hope I heard it correctly." Taecyeon added and changed their direction in searching for Hyo.

To: SNSD

From: 2PM

"We're going to this address so kindly follow us Taecyeon has a feeling that she's there."

"Where are you Hyo.? I went to our favorite places but your not there." Hae told to himself still thinking deeply.

"Hyung ? Don't lose hope we will find her." Ryeowook pats his shoulders to bring himself again.

"I hope so I'm never gonna give up on her again I will never leave her again." Hae added and he started their engine.

"That's the spirit Hae" Leeteuk added and the SUJU started to encouraged him even more.


"JB? Why did you bring me here?" Hyo asked after JB untape .

"I was told so because I thought you were the bad guy in her life." JB answered holding her hand sincerely.

"But I ruined your wedding I'm sorry." JB's tears fell down on Hyo's hands.

"I understand Yoona made you do it why didn't you tell me.?" Hyo asked still confuse why he kidnapped her but now little by little she understands..

"Because if i tell you your relationship as friends will be broken." JB answered.

"Not if we fixed it right away right?" Hyo added convincing JB to release her.

"Well yeah can you still forgive me after what I have done to you.?" JB asked he was guilty because he's a huge fan of her long ago up until now.

"I can forgive you if I can still catch up on my wedding will you help me.?" Hyo asked with a smile and teary eyes on her face.

"Sure" JB handed to Hyo the key cars.

"Thanks" Hyo still hugged her coz for her JB's like her younger brother.

"I know that your the kind and loving person I hope you can find someone better than me that deserves your love." Hyo added even though JB didn't confessed to her  she has a feeling  a certain feel that this kid love her very much.

"But how ?" JB was curious how could she knew I like her.? JB asked himself again and again.

"I don't know but be sure to find the girl of your dreams." Hyo added as she pats his head and tears started to fall from her eyes.

"The bride should not cry in her own day" JB added as he wipes Hyo's tears.

"Then can you guide me as i go out I'm not familiar in this place." Hyo added and JB her.

While in the other hand the 2Pm arrived at the place.

Their they saw HYo go out from the door with JB.

"Guys your here." Hyo and the 2PM run and hugged each other.

"It's good that nothing bad happen to you but what who bring you here?" Taec asked still curious while staring at JB.

"No Oppa's everything's fine nothing to worry about I'm still complete don't mind it anymore." Hyo added trying to cover up everything and gave a wink to JB. JB just tried to cover his face from the smile.

"Okay then" Taec sigh.

"But are you sure your alright?" Taec added he was just so worried but not just him but everyone who came looking for her especially her fiance.

"We should contact everyone" Junho suggested as he starts sending messages to them.

To: SM and JYP Family

From: 2PM

"We finally found Hyo she's still pretty and alright from head to toe,"

"By the way JB thanks for bringing our Queen back" Taec and the rest of the 2PM told him and shake his hand.

"Here you should continue with your life" Hyo handed back the key cars to JB.

"Alright I'll promised you that" JB get the key and started driving away and waves at them.

Then a minute later the SNSD's car were there because they were following the 2PM's car but get lost but still they are lucky to catch up.

"We're sorry were late but we need to get the bride now" Soo shouted as they stop the car.

"Girls" Hyo waved at them.

"So aren't you going inside the car.? you don't want to miss your own wedding right?" Sunny added as she opened it for her.

"You still have a wedding to catch you know at the time left is just 25 minutes so hurry up and get inside" Yuri added and she winked at them while in the other hand Yoona just keep quiet feeling guilty.

So Hyo get inside and the SNSD and 2PM started their engine and they went to the hotel were Hyo will fixed at dress up herself.


"Hae good news they found Hyo and she's alright right now they are going back to the hotel to change and get ready for the wedding." Eunhyuk added as he got a message from Jessica.

As the SUJU heard it they burst out clapping and felt relieved that finally they found Hyo already. In the other hand Hae burst out crying but they understand he was just so happy that finally there wedding is still going to happen.

"Thank God they found her I was really lost back then and I don't know what to do." Hae added as he take a deep breath in and out and he started smiling from excitement that there's still 20 mins left to bring themselves together and fixed everything.

"I want to see her " Hae tried to take a looked as they stop in the hotel.

"No Hyung you can't we need to hurry okay? you will see her in your wedding so no need to be worry." Yesung added as they blocked his way and carry him back to the car.

"Yah! Your all dead" Hae shouted he really wants to see Hyo but he guess it's good that he will see him elegant and the most beautiful woman in no time.


I updated again so one more chapter guys and it's going to be the wedding of the industry.

Are you all excited? For me I am excited and sad coz it will end maybe tomorrow if i can update..

I will miss writing it with you guys.mwuah!

I hope you are still with me in my other fics..

Fighting!

Free to comment okay?

It's my pleasure writing this with you.

I hope you have fun in reading this fic.