Bridal Shower.?

Hidden Feelings..

When the SG members were still practicing for the final practice for their comeback stage album. And it is also the last album that Hyoyeon and DongHae will be making they don't know whether they will still visit and perform together with them if they will have children and have their own life starting from tomorrow.

Hyo was busy talking to SUJU together with her fiance. So the girls take advantage of planning and preparing some tings for Hyo's bridal shower this evening.

"Since green is Hyo's favorite color and yellow , it should be the color of the design and the theme" Taeyeon told her co-members about the theme and so on so that they can fix things up before the right time.

"Yeah ! And don't forget your presents it should be y and attractive okay.? " Yuri added , their gifts will be used on HyoHae's honey-moon , she can't wait for it the same thing with her co-members.

"Totally , I can imagine the reaction of Hae with the jaw drop shocking thing on his face and with amazement." Sooyoung added with a weird laugh that cause everyone to looked at her including Hyo and the boys.

"Aish! Just say its because of the food that your excited about it's pretty obvious don't you think.?" Sunny started to tease.

"Yah! What's with the noise all about.?" Their Manager looked at them with disbelief that he can't believe it was them that were making so much noise that even they can heard about it."Your voice are like kids so annoying to be heard don't you guys think.?"

"Right! Since tomorrow is the wedding of the industry you guys could rest starting from now on. and have fun.."Their Manager added he was happy for both of them.

When the SG heard it they were so happy, shouting, jumping, clapping and hugging each other..like kids do.

"We're gonna leave first now" Fany added and they get out leaving Hyo alone together with the boys.

"Yah! Where are you going leaving me behind.?"Hyo shouted as she watched them go away.

"We're going to take care of something very important Unnie" Seohyun stop and asnwered then she followed the others.

"Aish! Why leaave me behind if you guys need to do some thing " Hyo mumbled to herself that made the boys laugh hearing those words from her and the cute expression that she had.

"Don'y you want it that we have time together.?" Hae asked her,pinching her cute cheecks, he was very excited for their wedding and he can't help but to looked forward to it.

"I love it. ! But sooner or later we'll gonna live with the same roof and I don't have the time to be with them because I will be busy being a mother and a wife to you."Hyo explained trying not to hurt Hae's feelings, but Hae is the type of guy who is very understanding and easy to pleased that 's what Hyo love about him. It's not about his charm and iness but it's all about his pleasing personality that she loves the most from him.

"Alright! I understand you can go." Hae answered , he understands Hyo because starting from tomorrow he will be with him forever until eternity.

"How can I go.? I don't know where they went?" Hyo asked him pouting her lips like a kid.

"I guess your right " Hae sigh he didn't think about what he just say earlier..

"How about this , we will have lunch together and after that we will go to our members. You with the girls , and I with the boys Is that alright with you.?" Hae asked he wants them to enjoy every second before they will commit themselves infront of everyone and in the eyes of GOD.

"Alright! I'll be with you" Hyo answered, Hae wants her to spent the rest of time with her sisters-like...

"So we're gonna leave you two alone." Sungmin excused themselves. Like the girls they we're also preparing for Hae's single party before the commitment or let's just say being married.

"Alright ! Then bye see you guys tonight ." Hae wave at them the same thing with Hyo.

"So where we're we.?" Hae stared at her with teasing eyes that made Hyo laugh..

"Yah! Don't be to excited we're not yet married.." Hyo answered holding her voice not to laugh.


"Perfect thanks for the hardwork guys." Taeyeon told her co-members as they finished all the design and everything for Hyo's bridal shower.

"Today's the tine we're going to get Hyo on her way." Sooyoung started to prepare the car.

"I'm going with you." SEohyun hurriedly get inside the car before Sooyoung can reply and Soo started driving.

The same thing with the SUJU they were on their way to fetch Hae.

"We're going to borrow Hae for the last time." Kyuhyun asked as he put his hands on his shoulders.

"We're going to do the same thing we're borring Hyo." Sooyoung added holding Hyo's arm.

"Okay but be sure that you will bring us for tomorrow's wedding okay.?" Hae reminded them they just nod and started to get inside their cars and Sooyoung and Kyuhyun drive the opposite way.


"It's time dim the lights" Yoona signaled them and the lights turn off.

"Get ready guys" Yesung singnaled them as Hae and the others arrived.

Hours passed they were still having fun and it was time for opening the presents the same thing with Hae's side.

"Here's my gift Hyo be sure to use it on your lovey-dovey time" Sunny gave her the present with a winked.

"Eventhough I opposed to you when you really want to get married early, but what can I do.? It's your dreamso I wish you happiness and prosperity in your family." Sunny hugged her and tears started to fall from her eyes.They still have a long bond even if Sunny has hurt so much but she just loves them like her sisters theirs nothing she can do about it.And tears started to fall from everyone's eyes so Hyo started to encourage them.

"Hey! Don't cry looked at your faces it's so ugly." Hyo has still time to tease them and make them laugh for the last time they thought so Hyo just hugged them one by one the same thing on Hae's side..

"I wil miss you Hyung." Yesung hugged her and the others follow.

"Why miss me.? I'm not going somewhere I'm just going to marry the person that I don't want to be gone."Hae answered them trying to encourage them.

"And we're still visiting you guys okay.?" Hae added and tears started to fall from his eyes.

Hyo started to open their gifts again after the drama that they just made.

"You don't want me to wear this kind of clothes do you.?" Hyo told them , she was shocked because all of their gifts were to y and actractive for her to wear.Her co-members just giggled at her reaction but still Hyo was very thankful that they were with her till the end she thought.

When it was time to sleep the others let her sleep inside the guest room , so that she could sleep well for tomorrow's wedding and her wedding gown was and everthing she needed for the wedding she prepared all of it all by herself.

When she turned off the lights she saw a man who get inside the window she thought it was Hae so she didn't mind it,

The suspect didn't also know that he was going to kidnapped a person who is very precious to him in his past.

"Yah! Hae why use the window if there's a door" Hyo giggled as she told him she thinks it was cute seeing Hae climbed at the window in this kind of time, but she felt nervous when the Har she thought kissed her suddenly without even making a noise and without answering her questions, and the kiss was different too, until she felt her body get weaker...


I'm so sorry If I spoiled your happiness and excitement for the wedding.

So what do you think about the chapter.?

are you all curious who is the man who kidnapped her.?

Well just two more chapters guys..

thanks for all the support that you've given to me

I'm so happy and sad because finally I'm going to finish this fic and start with the other one again.

So I hope that you will be with me again for the other stories that I will make..

Gomawo..!!!