Saying Goodbye.?

Hidden Feelings..

 

 
After weeks of finalizing the give aways or the souveniers with the help of everyone inluding the JYP Family and the SM TOWN Family.
 
Just one more month and the Christmas Wedding of the industry that everyone is looking forward willl happen.
 
The Super Generation is working fot their upcoming comeback stage performance having HYo with them completing the Super Generation.
 
"So Manager-Oppa can we talk to you.?"Hyo asked , they already made their decision.
 
"Yes, what is it.?" Their Manager replied , waiting for them to answer.
 
"Ahm,We're planning to leave being an idol " Hae replied , Hyo just nods and their Manager was jaw- drop from their sudden decision.
 
"Why so sudden.? Is there someone bothering both of you.?" Their Manager replied , they don't want them to leave this company , they were great and passionate couple in their company and one of the best of the best individual , not just in their company but the world of entertainment as well.
 
"Well- since we already finished our studies, we want something new. We want to work as normal couple do." Hyo added , eventhough dancing is her passion, she also wants the world of fashion and having a family with many kids around them.
 
"But your working as a normal couple do, but the difference is that your public figure you don't have any privacy."Their Manager added trying to change their decision.
 
Hae and Hyo looked at each other for a moment holding their hands .
 
"That's why we want to put our lives low profile when we got married." Hae answered , although it's a big sacrfifice for them giving up their career for another dream , but still they need to come up with the toughest decision in their lives.
 
"We will miss this place." Hyo added with teary eyes.
 
"Hey! We still have one more month we should treasure  and make our comeback the most unforgettable and well-loved by every people." Hae comforts his fiance by hugging her.
 
"No! I won't allow you two to leave" Their Manager made up his decision eventhough he knew it's useless right now.
 
The couple was shocked and paused waiting for his upcoming words or more like an explanation.
 
"But Oppa-" Hyo reacted , she wants to have a new life by sacrificing their dream.
 
"But if that's what you want then there's nothing I can do right?" Their Manager sigh as he continued then he get's a new idea.
 
"How about you two will still be a member of SG just like the ShinHwa group." Their Manager added he didn't give up on them.
 
"Well-" The two looked at each other and agreed.
 
"We can still visit her if were available." Hae replied with a smile on his face the same thing with Hyo.

"So they are planning to leave? " The couple crasher talked to herself, then she called someone who asked her help to break this couple a long time ago.

"Annyeong! How can I help you.?" Yoona answered the phone quickly because it's just unknown number she thought it was an emergency or something else very important.
 
"Annyeong! Remember your request to me.?" The couple crasher asked, she wants to make sure that she has an alley in crime.
 
"Yes! I mean no , what did I request from you.?" Yoona was curious.
 
Then the other member started to call her when she saw her.
 
"Hey.! Yoona practice is going to start just talk with your boy after we've finished our practice." Yuri called her out.
 
"Alright! I'll be there" Yoona answered as soon as she heard Yuri's voice calling for her.
 
"I'm sorry need to hang-up with you.Talk to you later bye" Yoona hang-up the phone and get inside the practice room.
 
"Who was it?" Yuri asked she was excited to hear it.
 
"I know who was it." Sunny exclaimed she started to tease Yoona.
 
"It's P.S.Y. right? Don't deny it.!" Sooyoung joined in the chit chat with her co-members.
 
"Yah! Sooyoungie I would not date an animal like him." Yoona yelled at her , she was totally pissed off all about P.S.Y thing linked with her.
 
Her co-member just laugh at her reaction for a long period of time before they could start their practice.

"So I need to make a move then, without Yoona's permission" The couple crasher told herself.

"It's time for them to sleep forever." She smiled to herself while looking at the mirror , and called her boyfriend or more like a servant to her.
 
"Annyeong! We change our plan we can do it before their wedding so that it won't be so dramatic to be seen." The couple crasher started to change the plan.
 
"Alright! Then I'll be working on it."Her boyfriend replied, then they hang-up.
 
He just really loves her, that's why he's doing everything for her just make her happy, even if he will hurt other people.
 
"Is this what I really want for myself and for my whole life.?"That's the quetions came running to his mind.
 
He is an agent that protects and saves people's lives, not hurt them because that's what she wants .
 
"How about my own happiness?" He questioned again himself,thinking deeply.
 
"But my happiness is her what should I do.?" He asked again he pity himself for doing those kind of things.
 
 "Gosh! I'm an agent why is she my weakness.?" He added to himself, he really wants to change his life for being a servant to his girlfriend for almost two years.
 
Then he finally made his decision " This is the last thing that I will hurt someone."he added to himself he agreed because he didn't knew that he was going to hurt an idol.
 
So he dialed his phone to call her girlfriend and asked her who they were.
 
"Annyeong.!Can I know who are they.?" He asked his girlfriend.
 
"Nope! It's a suprise you will know her the time when she's in our hands." His girlfriend replied excitedly.
 
"Ow.? is that it.? Then alright."Then he end up the phone immediately.

I updated once again...

so who do you guys think is this couple crasher.?

And who is this man who really down to earth in love with her.?

Free to comment okay.?

so that I can still change my mind if something bad will happen or anything and so on.

Hope to see your comment soon..!!!

And thank you guys for the love and support to this fic.

It's going to end soon..

So Fighting..!!!