The Proposal?

Hidden Feelings..

"Hyo I just want to make it clear." Hae added beofre letting her close her eyes.

"About our relationship?" Hyo asked she starts getting nervous.

"Yeah! I just want to make it clear that your still mine coz I didn't split up with youand I didn't lose hope and faith with you" Hae starts talking , warming himself before asking..

"I didn't distance myself to you, I just need a space after all the betrayal that they did." Hyo added now they started to reveal everything from the viewers and the viewers are really excited about it.

"It's double a (show) and an (interview) " They thought.

"But if you will tell the truth that the reason why you left us it's thanks to the three of them." Hae added right from the very start and moment he knew  Hyo already  and nothing can replace her from his heart..

"Why? How come you know it?It's because of those three that I got hurted and the only people who found me where the 2PM" Hyo starts crying remembering those hurtful moments when she fights for her death and life.


"Oh! Ow! Looks like others are going doomed" Kyuhyun added.

"We know it! It's scripted she planned all of these" Yoona added now the three of them were very nervous.

"But you were the one who told us that Hyo can't act." Jessica added.

"Yeah! So why are you afraid if it's scripted.."Sooyoung glare at the three..

"Wait don't tell us that your guilty or something?" Fany added that made the three silent.


"The all we've been waiting for" The fan girl added she was really excited.

"Who could those three be?" The fan #2 wondered who were they.

"I'm sure they were all jealous of our Queen" Fan #3 added.


"Shh!" Hae hugged her.

"I'm here. i'll be your crying shoulders and the greatest fan of your life" Hae started to sing that made Hyo smile after hearing those words.

"I already know that you were my everything." Hyo added and Hae kissed her passionately.

Now the viewers are all in chaos what Hae will do next.

Hae starts getting a small little green box when they were still kissing.

The fans started to scream from watching and not just them but everyone who are the witness..


"OMG!  He's going to asked her hand." Seohyun shouted.

"That's why you guys suggest that we should save our voice." Taeyeon added.

"But now we can release it" Sooyoung added.

The SG members started clapping and shouting the same with the fans..


After the kiss Hae started to kneel.

"Now what Hae? you don't have to be sorry." Hyo added she didn't notice that Hae is holding a green little box but he hides it.

"Kim Hyoyeon " Hae starts to proposed.

"Yes! What is it Lee DongHae " Hyo doesn't have any idea.

"It' s been months since I asked myself that---"Hae looked at her with teary eyes. Hyo just keep quiet waiting for his words.

"That I need someone who will love me and take care of me for who I am and love me till the rest of my life" Hae started to show Hyo the little green box.

Hyo thought that it was a necklace or earring or something but she was wrong.

While in the other hand the viewers are in chaos they can't wait to see what's inside the little green box that looks like a chair.

"Then can you be the mother of my children and stay with me for the rest of my life" Hae opened it and show the ring to Hyo.

Hyo can't believe it she didn't know that Hae was going to proposed to her at that very moment tears started to fall from her eyes again.

"Yes! I would love to be a mother of 3-5 children" Hyo giggled at the same time cried from happiness.

Hae put the ring on Hyo's hand and they both hugged each other.

"Then you should be ready for it, it's a long way to go." Hae with a smile on his face and Hyo just pucnh him playedly.

"Did you plan all of this?" Hyo asked she was curios.

"Of all the plans why is it the hard way?" Hyo added.

"Nope. I was going to visit you but it turned out to be like this.which is okay for me to have a word with you and aske those heartful questions." Hae answered and make a way inorder for them to get out and they did get out.Then the broadcast is still aired .

"Suprise! You're here at We Got Married Special " The head of the show greeted them.

The both of them were suprised so that's why all of the unexpected things happened but both of them were grateful because they have the time to confess what they really feel towards each other.


So how was the chapter HyoHae Lovers?

Do you love HYo's engagement ring?

Feel free to comment..^^