New Admirer?

Hidden Feelings..

"Do you need a hand?" JB asked handing his hand to Hyo.

Hyo was shy when she noticed that it was Jinwoon's voice there eyes met that made shy for a tall , kind , gentleman and a cute man like him.

"Ahm..no I'm alright " Hyo started to act that she's okay.

"It's not what it looks like from a far?" JB replied trying to win her doubts.

"No.I'm alright I'm really fine so no need to worry." Hyoyeon tries to hide her true feelings again even though she's in pain.

"Do you want me to carry you.?" JB tries to challenge her is she is really alright.

"Why would you carry me?" Hyoyeon asked innocently.

"Oh! C'mon your leg is hurt." JB finally said the truth from what he observed.

"Ah! That's right but I can stand or even walked so no need to carry me." Hyo added with a smile and she tries to stand infront of him but no use she failed.

JB just smile and started to carry her like a close friend. 

Hyoyeon tries to act like a kid so that JB will put her down but she was wrong.

JB started to grip his hands so that she will not fall from his back.

"By the way Unnie I'm one of the JJ Project I'm JB" JB greeted her late.

"You should say it early you know?" Hyo added.

"But it's alright I know who you are that's why .." Hyo added and noticed they are already on the floor and infront of the door.

"That's why?" JB was confuse.

"That's why where here" Hyo added she wants to stand but JB didn't allow her to go down and he knocks.

"This is so embarrassing" Hyo told herself shaking her head and TAecyeon open it.

He was shokced when she saw Hyo who was carried by JB.

"Her legs are hurt that's why I carried her" JB added even though Taecyeon didn't asked him,

"Gomawo for carrying her. Mianhe if she's that heavy" Taecyeon jokingly added.

He remembered that he was the one who carried Hyo on the island where she was badly hurt.

"I'll hand her to you Hyung take care of her " JB handed Hyo to Taecyeon he bow and started to walked away from them.

"Aish! How come JB carried you with relax expression and he was happy" Taecyeon jokingly teased Hyo to make her smile and laugh.

"Yeah! I'm pretty heavy before" Hyo added with a smile on her face.


DongHae can't even sleep the day when Hyo didn't returned.

Till the day Hyo came back but not the Hyo that he knew and love from the buttom of his heart.

"When will you come back Hyo?" DongHae told himself as tears started to fall from his eyes.

"When will my real Hyo come back to me?" DongHae asked himself those words again and again.

"I'm going to get you no matter what" DongHae clench his fist ready for a love battle.


"When will I'll be able to hug and kiss my Donghae?" Hyo started to question her decisions.

"Why did I ever leave Hae we didn't officially ended our relationship."Hyo added searching some answers to her decisions that she made.

"Aish! I need to forget that fish I'm a tiger were in a different world right now" Hyo tried to brave herself but no use she was still the same Hyo that DongHae loved till the very end.

The Hyo that was strong and brave enough to survive those problems, the kind ,sweet hearted lady that everyone was jealous of her and the Dancing Queen of Korea and the Queen of DongHae's heart his everything.

"I miss you Fishy-Oppa" Hyo added with a tears on her face.

"I miss you Hyorengi" DongHae added with tears on his face and turns the lamp off so that no one will know that his crying.


Hae ! ! !

How was the chapter?

I choose JB bcoz I remembered when he was blond he's really cute

and I thought that they will also be a great match to Hyo.

free to comment and suggest okay?