The Rumors ?

Hidden Feelings..

"Guys did you hear about the gossip?"  Heechul told them about what he heard.

"No we didn't what is it all about?" Leeteuk added all of them were nervous.

"Looked at the internet " Henry added and started to search and there it was.

"SNSD HYOYEON LEAVES SM FAMILY BECAUSE OF DEAD THREAT?"

The SG Members were shocked who could possibly write this on the internet?

"Is Hyo that pupolar to receive a dead threat ?" Yoona smirked reading the topic from the internet.

"At least she was genuine person in front on and off the camera not like others." Sooyoung smirked back.

"Yeah not like the others who are beautiful but inside there are wicked."Fany added.

"And I'm sure it was all planned by someone who knows her so much and that she even trusted whole her life." Taeyeon added that made    the three felt guilty.

"Are you blaming us?" Yoona asked quickly even though they weren't mentioning names.

"Why did we say a name?" Taeyeon added that made them think if the three are the suspects.

"Yeah! Why so deffensive are you guilty?" Sooyoung's sure now that they are the once who are blamed.

The three just kept quiet and get out from the room.

"Walk out Trio" DongHae added as she thinks about Hyo what if it was sure that someone who is planning a plot against her.


"President Oppa did you heard about the reports on the internet?" His Secretary added she was also worried about Hyoyeon.

"About whom?" President Oppa added that's why he asked.

"About Hyoyeon it is through she was receiving here a dead threat?" The Secretary asked again.

"What?" President Oppa exclaimed even though Hyo is not there member anymore she's still her fav. member because of her hardwork.

"Yes, looked at this Mr. President Oppa " His Secretary shown him the rumors about Hyo.

"SNSD HYOYEON LEAVES SM FAMILY BECAUSE OF DEAD THREAT?"

Mr. President sigh as he read about the topics he was sorry for Hyo and even though she wasn't he want's to help Hyo that she is secure with the other company.


"JYP ENTERTAINMENT what can I help you?" JYP Secretary accept the phone call.

"Ahm.This is Mr. Lee from SM ENTERTAINMENT can I speak to your president?" Mr. President Oppa asked.

"Yes I will hand it to him." JYP Secretary pass the phone call to JYP and he accept it.

"Yes This is JYP what is it?" JYP asked it was the first time that SM's President called him personally.

"It's about our Hyo did you heard about the rumors?" Mr. Lee told him.

"YEAH! I just read it." JYP replied.

"Please protect our Dancing Queen for us." Mr. Lee told him.

"Sure she's one of our family now as our guest" JYP replied.

"Okay please take care of her bye."Mr. Lee added.

"Okay bye" JYP added and they both hung-up the phone.


"Unnie? Did you heard about it?" Suzy approaches her.

"What? is it an emergency or something?"Hyo asked innocently she doesn't want to open her phone or even her laptop because all her inbox are all messages from Hae and all of the pictures were all about them.

"There's a rumor about you on the internet."Suzy replied she was worried.

"Eh are you sure ? " Hyo added and qucikly on her phone and there she reads it.

"SNSD HYOYEON LEAVES SM FAMILY BECAUSE OF DEAD THREAT?"

"Did someone really plans it?" Suzy added she was curios and worried.

"Ahm.it's nothing that scary" Hyo forces herself to smile so that Suzy will no longet be worried.

"Okay then Unnie but if you want a dongsaeng I'm always here for you." Suzy waves at her as she was going for an appoinment.

Then suddenly Hyo didn't felt her legs again.

"Why is this happening to me again?" Hyo talked to herself.

Then someone notices her sitting on the hallways all alone by herself and thinking about something with teary eyes on her face.

He felt pity on her he was also her huge fan but not on SNSD the group but her all alone.

As he looked onto her he wants to hug Hyo but he doesn't have the courage to do those kind of things to her especially they didn't knew each other personally.

"Aish! I need to go to my room." Hyoyeon tries to get up but she fails whenever she wants to stand and she didn't want others to know about it.

"Aish! I can't stand watching her like this." He walks towards Hyo.


Omo! are you guys excited about this guy?

Can you help me choose from JYP Family this guy?

It will be a big help.

so that I can start the update..:)

Free to comment okay so I can still update...