Goodbye SM TOWN Family :(

Hidden Feelings..

Everyone were nervous when they saw Hyo was falling but luckily Taecyeon and DongHae came to the rescue.

Again there fans started to scream from excitement. 

They are really enjoying the concert.

They were relieved to find Hyo save and sound in the hands of Taecyeon and DongHae.

"Are you alright? " Both Hae and Taec asked her condition.

"Yes! " Hyo lied and gave them a big smile.

"You're even lying to me now " Hae just sigh Hyo can't even looked Hae's eyes.

Then the concert ends with a succes thanks to their hardwork and the comeback stage of Hyo together with 2pm.

At the back stage "Can I ecxuse Hyo for awhile?" Hae asked holding her arms.

The 2pm just nod and leave the couple all alone.

Then DongHae just hugged Hyo and tears started to fall in his eyes.

Hyo was about to cry but she didn't let her emotions win.

"Aren't you happy that you see me? " Hae starts the conversation w/ a big smile on his face.

"No I'm not " Hyo couldn't looked at her BF eyes.

"So you as tough as before?" Hae added calmly staring at her.

"I'm not tough I'm just being the old me right now." Hyo answered stealing a glance on DongHae.

Hae started to smirked " If that's what you want " Hae suddenly leave her trying to challenge her.

Hyo fell off with her legs and her knees kneeling on the floor she didn't knew that Hae started to hate her that was she thought about their relationship.

Hyo starts crying and asking herself " Why did I act like that?" Hyo mumbled as she begun to hurt herself.

"Well its better if you'll also leave me Lee DongHae" Hyo paused as as she heard footsteps she thought it was Hae.

Then suddenly touches her shining blonde-hair and hugged her from the back.She was shocked it was not Hae but it was Taec.

"Why are you crying?" Taecyeon asked he pity to what happened from Hyo it must be painful.

"Eh? I didn't cried" Hyo acts like nothing happened.

Taecyeon just chuckled " Your not good in acting " Taecyeon wipes her tears again.

Then Hyo hugged her back.

"Thank You Oppa! I own my life to you! " Hyo softly told him.

Hae was shocked he didn't kew that 2PM were the one who found her and help her.

Hae felt angry to himself clinching his fist." I will thank other people but not with you guys.

"So you found a new lover eh that's why your very cold." DongHae added as he passed through them.

"What ? the heck is wrong with you?" Taecyeon grip his shirt but HYo tried to stop her.

"Enough ! " HYo tried to calm them down.

"You choose Hyo ? put that in mind." Hae added even though that was too rough from a guy like him that love his GF so much.

"I don't wanna choose between you two." Hyo aswered him direct to the point.


"Manager Oppa can I talked to you?" Hyo asked after opening the door.

"Of course ! What is it?" Manager Oppa aswered he was happy to see her back again.

Hyo became serious she was totally different and change from head to foot Her Manager noticed about it.

"Ahm" Hyo started to talked but deep inside she was holding her tears bcoz she didn't want to make this decision but she wants in order for them to be safe.

Her Manager was shokced " But why?" He fastly asked.

"I don't want immature people " That the only aswer Hyo gave to him.

"What are you talking about? just like that?" Manager Oppa doesn't want her to leave from their group.

"I don't want to be apart of your world." Hyo answered she doesn't want to say those words but that's the only thing she can think for a reason to leave the group.

"Then it's your choice?" Manager Oppa asked again.

"Yes! " Hyo answered and handed a letter.

"Just think of it Hyo" Her Manager whispered to her.

Then she excused herself to go bcoz she's not a family anymore and entered 2pm's van with a disguise.

"You t0ld them?" Wooyoung interestedly asked.

Hyo just nod and keeps quiet but of course the 2pm heartily understand her so they just distance themselves.

"So I'm not that wanted in the group" Hyo sigh as tears started to fall from her eyes again luckily she was wearing shades so it isn't that obvious.

"Goodbye everyone ! "HYo closed her eyes and started to rest.


"What ?" Hae exclaimed after he found out that Hyo resign as a Super GEneration member and also being in SM Town Company.

"How could you let her go so easily?" Soo added as she heard about the gossips and found out the truth.

"I have no choice but to set her free " Manager Oppa told them with a teary eyes and they started to cry again they don't want Hyo to become their rival after all these years they've been together as one family.

"So she gave up that easily huh?" Yoona just laughed wickidly then the others started to glare at her.

" if we are important to her she wouldn't leave us just for the other entertainment" Yoona added nos she's sure that she'll be the queen.

"At least if someone tries to ruin her reputasyon. " Fany added and starts to think about something.

"Don't expect to be that popular" Siwon added.

"Of course I'm prett popular than you guys your earnings are not that big compared to mine." Yoona added back to the members and they were totally pissed off.


►so how was the chapter?

► are you all guys excited about the upcoming chapters?

► and thank you so much for being patient for waiting to my update

► I'll try my best so that the story will be very appealing to you guys..:)

⇔ Gomawo ⇔