Hidden Feelings

Hidden Feelings..

"You just miss the confession moment.."Seohyun answered while laughing..

"Eh,,who's confession moment..?"Jessica get's confused.

"Ahm..who else HYoyeon and DongHae."Sunny aswered..

"Really..?"Jessica replied..

"Hey Jessica and Eunhyuk are yout two dating..?"Heechul asked..

"Ahm..we just hang-out "Eunhyuk aswered right away..

"Are you sure..you have nothing to share to us..?"Yuri asked..

"Hey..totally dude just share it.."Shindong added..

"If you really loved each other you will fight for it.."Sooyoung added..

Jessica was going to admit it but suddenly they was a flash on TV..

"SNSD HYOYEON & SUJU DONGHAE are dating..?"The reporter asked..and added "These are their photos"then they were pictures of DongHae and Hyoyoen together.."But for more information we should asked DONGHAE and HYOYEON on their debut as one group.."then the flash end..

"Wow..someone spot you two.."Kangin and added..

Then its time for the concert..

CONCERT:

Then their concert was sold out thanks to Hyoyeon and DongHae..and not just them and also the rest of SUJU and SNSD and now they are known as SUPER GENERATION..first they greet to their fans..Then its time for the Dance Battle when everyone was really shock that everyone dances for their battle..Then lastly they sing a new song that everyone really have fun..Then they gave their final messages..

"Ahmm..Good evening to everyone ahm.. thank you so much for supporting Suju and hope as we combined our talent hope you wil double your support for us.."Leeteuk told them and there fans yelled so much.

"Yeah...hope guyz..you'll continue to support us no matter what happens to us as our great talents combined.."Taeyeon shouted..

"Now for the last suprised let us called out our DAncing Queen and the SUJU's DongHae and Eunhyuk.."Yoona shouted..and everyone in the studio yelled..

There Yuri got jealous because of the fans of Hyoyeon.."You better not steal my spotllight Hyoyeon just because you have DongHae.."She smirked..

Then there concert and Debut ended with a big joy of each fans..

MEETING ROOM:

"So to congratulate your success and as one group you will have your vacation on an Island."Their Manager said..

Everyone started smling and clapping their hands..

"You just relax their okay..?"Their Director added,,

"Cool this is very interesting in an island now what should I do..?"Yuri told herself..

"Isn't is great we will have fun before getting busier and tired.."Siwon added.

"So when should we go..?"Sooyoung asked..

"Tomorrow you should be ready ..okay..?tomorrow morning we will leave.."Their Director replied..

"GReat we should enjoy ourselves guyss..for the last time"Hyoyeon said with a great  smile on her face..

"Then you should go out now and be prepared.."Their Manager added..

So everyone get out and packed their things right away...


Sorry for the short chapter guyz..  

I'm so busy right now..

but hope you'll still love the stories..