Hidden Feelings..

Hidden Feelings..

The two didin't know that their was a photographer passing by and saw them hugging..The photographer take his cam and get some photos of Hyoyeon and DongHae..he said."This is a new gossip.."he laugh..

When Hyoyeon and DongHae get back..they saw everyone watching  the t.v and some are reading newspapers..

"Why are you guyz..so silent..?"DongHae asked while laughing..

Everyone was silent..but Hyoyeon and DongHae didn't know that there were just acting..

FLASHBACK.:

"Okay guyss..what should we do to tease Hyoyeon and DongHae..?"Kangin asked..

"Hm..we should not pay attention to them I guess..?"Yuri added..

"Yeah right we should do some act.."Shindong added..

"Well that seems fun.."Yoona added..

Then the whole members approve except for Eunhyuk and Jessica because they were not their..to test if Hyoyeon and DongHae really have an relationship..

ACTING TIME:

"Eh you guyss are so selfish"Sooyoung shouted..

DongHae stop laughing at look at Hyoyeon and whispered.."So they knew already.."

"Why the heck are you doing guyzz..?You don't want to debut right..?"Leeteuk added..

"You're just playing around am I right Hyoyeon.."Taeyeon added..

Then Seohyun started crying so that ther act will be true in the eyes of Hyoyeon and DongHae and she said"Eh..Unnie-chan your chosing me over DongHae-Oppa.."she sobs..

Kyuhyun was impressed that Seohyun is really a great cry cry baby..that's why she's fast in crying he told himself..

Hyoyeon suddenly reply without any doubts and told them.."Sorry Seohyun..but I'm choosing DongHae over you" Hyoyeon started crying..and added"I know it's hard but to tell you guys..the truth..even though I'm shy to say these but I know guys..that you are my Family that's why I will hide nothing.."Hyoyeon pauses..

"Why..?are you pregnant.?"Siwon added..

"Eh..its not like that.."Hyoyeon blushes

"You're really pregnant Unnie-chan..?"Sunny added.

Everyone were started clapping their hands and smiling..

"So we will have a little baby in our house.." Tifanny added..

"Hey..wait guyss..I'm not pregnant.."Hyoyeon suddenly breaks the happiness..and added.."to tell you the truth DongHae was my first love that's why and now he's my.."HYoyeon started blushing again..and DongHae whispered "Just come down okay.."

"So your geting married..?"Leeteuk inserted..

"I'm the Best Man okay..?"Shindong asked..

"Sure.."DongHae added..

"So you guyss..really "Sunny started shouting..but pauses when DongHae added.."When it's the right time.."

"But I promise to take care of your Unnie-chan okay..?"DongHae told the SNSD..

"And hope you'll support our love and still continue to treat each other nicely.."HYoyeon added..with a smile..

"Sorry.."Sooyoung said..DongHae and Hyoyeon was shocked..and Hyoyeon asked.."Why..?"

"Sorry because it's just an act..but to tell you guys..the truth it was really great our acting skills are improving"Sooyoung added with a laugh..

"Whoah.."DongHae shouted with a smile..

"Ah..i'm so shy I tell them the truth DongHae."Hyoyeon whispered..

"It's okay..that really answers how much we love each other.."DongHae hugs Hyoyeon.

"I'm sorry Unnie-chan because of me you told us everything.."Seohyun hugs Hyoyeon..

"But I think because of it Kyuhyun was very impressed"Hyoyeon whispered..

They started laughing..

"Well..why are you guyz..are so happy..did we miss something..?"Eunhyuk asked..

"Can you guyzz tell me whats the smiling and laughing..?"Jessica added..


What will happen next.?

Wil Kyuhyun really have a feelings to Seohyun or not..?

Will the both of them end up with each other..?

What will happen to Eunhyuk and Jessica..?

Let's find out..after I update the 17th chapter..

Wish me luck guyz..as I travel..to my dreams..heheh..smiley