Hidden Feelings..

Hidden Feelings..

The Dance Battle between Hyoyeon & DongHae against Eunhyuk and Jessica..

Eunhyuk & DongHae  dances first.. and the showdown begun everyone started shouting..

"Wah..I really loved the pairings when they got to dance..."Tayeon exclaimed in excitement....

"Eh..It's Jessica and Hyoyeon's turn who will be good in dancing today..."Yuri said..

Jessica did the modern dance..and y dance when a lot of suju members shouted...then Hyoyeon whispered to DongHae.

"DongHae my legs" "Why whats' wrong with your legs..?"DongHae asked and added "Did it hurt again.."DongHae looked at hyoyeon's legs.. "Yup."Hyoyeon was upset again.."But you can't dance right ? we should end the dance battle.." "I can do a robotic dance I think just act I'm a robot that you carry okay..?"Hyoyeon asked DongHae even though she's worried...Then it's Hyoyeon's time to dance so DongHae did what Hyoyoen requested to he carry her like a robot and put her in the center then she act and kisses hyoyeon's so that she will start dancing..From that moment everyone shouted..Then Hyoyeon started Dancing..

"Hey..guys I think there's something wrong in Hyoyeon's legs she can't barely move them.."Seohyun got  more worried this time..

"Hey.your right but I hope it's not.."Yuri started worrying..

Hyoyeon dances robotic without moving her legs..because of it everyone was amazed and everyone thought that she really did prepared her  dance steps that amazed them....Then the music stops then Hyoyeon stop dancing too..then DongHae was there to carry her again..

"Hey..Hyo-baby are you alright "DongHae whispered..

"Yup..I'm still okay.."Hyoyeon nodded and smiled..but deep inside her "I think I'm gonna collapsed.."

Then the last song started where Eunhyuk & Jessica started dancing...Then DongHae asked Hyoyeon..

"Are you really alright..?" "Yup..just trust me this time I'm ready to show off what I got even it's the last time.."

Then the two started dancing..popping and everything that they learned and secretly their practicing with suddenly Hyoyeon whispered "I'm starting to faint DongHae..let's do the robot dance again so that everyone can't say that my legs still hurt.." DongHae just nodded and they started dancing when the music stops DongHae suddenly carry her...Then everyone was amazed after what they have done...

"Wow..."Shindong said it many times..

"DongHae really improved his dance skills more.."Heechul added..

"Yup..also Hyoyeon not just Hyoyeon but the 4 of them really did their best.."Leeteuk added..

"But why is DongHae carrying Hyoyeon and walking her towards her room..?"KIbum asked..

"Hey..DongHae where are you going..?"Eunhyuk asked..

"I did to take care of her..I don't want her to hurt herself.."DongHae shouted back..

"Is Hyoyeon not feeling well.."Jessica asked..

DongHae didn't answer them he just walked Hyoyeon back to her room..

"Then next time can we have a real dance battle..?"Eunhyuk asked..

"When she's completely recovered we will accept it..."DongHae replied..

Then closes the door and locked it...their she put Hyoyoen to her bed and Hyoyeon whispered.."Ahm..okay Dong-Baby..is not serious actually.."

"Nope..your not okay..I can see it through your eyes.."DongHAe keep staring at her.."I need to go get  some food for you eat..okay? just wait here....

"Just stay by myside..I will be alright because you are here.."HYoyeon smiled..

"It's not like your going somewhere far right,,?"DongHae ..even though his heart cracked because he don't want to see Hyoyeon like this..Hyoyeon gaved him a weak smile..

"Can I sleep here..?"DongHae asked..while there co-members want to go in but they thought that they should have some time to be together...

"Sure..just sleep nothing else.."Hyoyeon commanded..

"Eh..but I can't help watching your cute face sleeping.."DongHae winked her and they smiled..

"Is Hyoyeon alright..?"Jesssica asked Eunhyuk...

" I think so there laughing right now.."Eunhhyuk replied...

"But we still need to practice for our dance battle with them.."Eunyuk said..even though he's worried..

Jessica just nodded and follow Eunhyuk.."Those two really want to beat them badly.."Leeteuk told her co-members..

They just nod and walked separately through there own room..they still need to practice tomorrow..

"I hope Hyoyeon's okay starting from tomorrow.."Seohyun added..

"Yeah..we hope so.."Sunny added..