Memories of the Past

Hidden Feelings..

As Hyoyeon open her eyes to take a bath for their meeting she remembered something again. That caused her for being lonely for the past few months. Sometimes Hyo asked herself why did they both left her when she needed them the most .

Hyo wanted to cry but she didn't want to and told herself that " Maybe I'm just this ugly and I don't look like Korean " Hyo sighed as she remembered what the antis comment about her for who she is,

"But wait I can't  continue to be like this right? I need to continue moving forward even without a lovelife and a brother "Hyo tried to encouraged herself .

In this way Hyo can hid all of her emotions and forget all of it especially the pain. After she's done taking a bath she chose her favorite outfit she wore flat shoes and for the top she wore a white shirt with a small heart design and the bottom she just wore her usual jeans. Simple but in this way she's in herself and this is who she is. Simplicity is beauty she believed. After she's done changing she's already ready and the same thing witht the other girls.

"Hyo- Unnie are you ready to face Hyuk-Oppa after what happened?" Seohyun the maknae asked. She was just worried so she wanted to make sure.She was angry but not just her but the same thing with the other girls. Who could break a girls heart by just recording his voice and sent it to her that they need to split up for no reason. Can you even imagine it? and in just 25 seconds they are done.

"It's okay maknae no need to worry " Hyo answered she just forced herself to smile after all she's the mood maker of the group , and they entered inside the car.

When they arrived at the SM Company the SUJU members we're waiting for them.

"Aish! Why are they waiting for us?" Tiffany who entered the company was annoyed seeing Hyuk's face.

"Hey! chill out they are just being gentlemen no need to worry about. Right Hyo?" Sooyoung added and grabs Hyo's shoulders trying to make her comfortable because her actions are quite obvious eventhough she would not share it to them that she's still hurt.

"Yeah! Your right " Hyo answered , trying to cheer herself up.

When the SUJU approached them. "Great ! We're all here let's go" Leeteuk the leader of the their group and company escorted them.

"I wish I could be like Hyuk like nothing happened" Hyo just followed them without talking or anything.

And Hae noticed her that she's not in herself she's beeing akward.

Meeting Room:

"So, Super Generation you will have a debut this coming OCTOBER as one group you stll have 5 months to record your new songs,practice your new steps,or can choose your own partners for the upcoming debut.." the Director said, Happily..

"Excuse Director but we're not equal their 12 and were 9, three will have no partners and it's unfair"Hyoyeon replied quickly she doens't want that her members will feel uneasy or feel unfair.

"I'm not the the one who will decide you will both decide..I'm just your Director." the director explained then goes out.

"Yeah..I want Donghae to be my partner.Hey Hyo-Unnie it's better if you will get the 4 I mean 3 boys to be your partner.."Yoona told Hyoyeon even though she didn't knew Hyoyeon's feeling.

"Right Hyoyeon you can get along so well with boys that's why you can do it." Taeyeon added with a big smile on her face longing to choose her partner and Hyo's great with the boys because she get along so well.

"Hey Guys..!!! we can exchange partners in every song or after how many seconds.so that it will be fair"Donghae replied, trying to cheer up Hyoyeon after Hyoyeon looses her Brother and at the same time her Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon look to Taeyeon and Yoona their were about to cry because they want to choose their partner and she hated the crying moments.

Hyoyeon sigh...and replied "Well if this can make my co-members happy I will do it I will be their partner..but her heart was about to break when she saw Yuri  hugged  Eunhyuk.

"Gosh...why is my heart slowly falling apart am I jealous?I should had approve to Donghae in exchanging their partners why didn't I think about it but i can't be too selfish." Hyoyeon told herself trying to cool herself off.

"Thanks Hyoyeon you really care about our hapiness..that's why we love you and we need you in this group.."Taeyeon said happiliy..

"Then we should start our practice but before that we should choose our partners..

Suddenly,Donghae and Eunhyuk stand beside Hyoyeon then the other one followed.

"Why in the world Hyuk chose me he doesn't want me to move on is he?" Hyo told herself trying to control the akwardness between them.

"Eh?..Oppa you're suppose to stand next to me.How come you're standing next to Hyo-Unnie it's unfair.."Yoona said angrily while making cute aegyo to lure DongHae.

Donghae just smiled and told her "The boys have the right to choose their partners the Director told us secretly ..Right Guys..?"

SUJU members starts to laugh and replied Right while saying she's so cute when she's angry..

"Hyoyeon you're so lucky to have Donghae and Eunhyuk and the other one too while we got only one partner.."Sunny said  making a cute aegyo voice that she always uses when it's time for her to act cute.

"Like what we said Hyo-Unnie is a little bit boyish that's why she get's along so well with boys."Sooyoung tease Hyoyeon trying to make herself more comfortable when Hyuk's around.

"Now what should I do?I need to tell Donghae that Yoona really likes him but there's no words coming from my mouth whats wrong with me this time..? and why does Hyuk tried to partner up with me?" Hyoyeon told herself , I'm really an Idiot.

"Well we should start our practice and make some new steps.."Eunhyuk  suggested and starts to learn more tricks and dance steps together with her new members although they were not new  and the members know some of the steps.

Hours passed they finish their 1st song and its break time.

Donghae was amazed by Hyoyeon's charm in dancing that's why most people love her..he told himself..

"Why in the world did Hyuk broke up with such an amazing girl" Hae asked himself not noticing that she was staring at Hyo the whole time and the other girls noticed.

"Hey..Sica are you not jealous of your boy I mean your DongHae being with Hyoyeon.?"Yoona asked trying to annoyed her.

"Not actually it's been 5 yrs since we broke up were just friends now.." Jessica aswered then leaves Yoona to changed..

"Hmm..What should I do well I don't want to ruin our friendship and  I don't want my hands to be dirty "Yoona told herself while putting her make-up on and trying to make a bad plan.

Hyoyeon was changing her clothes when she notice Yoona left a thing then goes out but she wasn't aware of what is it. After she's done changing she didn't know that Yoona really put something on the floor thats slippery..

Suddenly they heard a scream..