09 | Help

= The Thief & The Lawyer =
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝09 | Help
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   "I don't trust words, I trust actions...."  "I forgive but don't forget, because I never want to be hurt twice..."

Dongwoon is on the balcony. His arms are leaning at the railing...

He gazes into space. Doojoon walks towards him. "Dongwoon...everything's ok?" Dongwoon ignores him. "Don't worry...she just told me a few things about your relationship....nothing serious...." "I don't care...just leave me alone...." Dongwoon is trying to push him away but Doojoon is faster. He grabs his arm. "Whatever's wrong with you...it won't get better if you lock yourself out and won't talk to anybody..." Dongwoon is looking at him surprised by his words. A few seconds of silence....then Dongwoon  unsnaps his arm from his grip and leaves the balcony. Doojoon watches him leave full of concern. He knows that it's useless to follow him...

~Seng il chook ha hamni da...Sa rang ha nuen Gikwang. Seng il chook ha hamni da.~ "Happy Birthday Gikwang!!" Yoseob hugs Gikwang. Both are smiling. "Here this is my present for you." He points at a huge box. "Are you sure? It's so massive..." "Open it...then you'll see what it is..." "Okay..." Gikwang tears the gift wrap away. Now he can see that it's a bike. "Woa! It's the new DX400!" "Exactly...I destroyed the old one, do you remember?" "Of course...it was in our High School time...we both rode it together trough the fields...How did you know that I didn't brought a new one?" "We both didn't got the chance to buy a new one since the work started pretty soon and I knew that you wouldn't buy one if you didn't have the time to ride it...anyway I'm still feeling bad about it..." "Hey...don't worry...It's already forgotten...let's cut the cake..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

One day later...(at the office)

Doojoon is working on his pc. While Dongwoon's sitting on the couch playing with his mobile phone. Suddenly Dongwoon's phone is ringing. "Annyeong?" "Hi...it's me, Junhyung. I just wanted to tell you that Hyunseung and I disappeared. I can't tell you where we are but I just wanted you to know. And you don't need to worry about us....what about you? Can you manage? If you need money..." Dongwoon hangs up and smashes the phone onto the ground. Doojoon looks up in surprise. "What's wrong?" "That jerk!! Who does he think he is?! At first he helps me and let me live at his home and now he just left without a word...." "Calm down...who maroons you?" Doojoon gets up and sits down towards Dongwoon. Dongwoon angrily looks onto the ground. "Com'on you can tell me everything..." "I'm talking about Junhyung..." "Junhyung? Isn't he the guy who's your best friend and who you know since High School? And he just left all of the sudden...?"

Dongwoon get's a flashback: "Appa...?!....Appa?!" (Dongwoon is 6 years old)...he's running inside of a dark garage...suddenly he hears a noise. He's scared so he hides behind two boxes. "Well done...well done..." "It's almost done...hahaha..." Another flashback...(Dongwoon is 17)...he is being hit buy his father...his mother is trying to protect him but she is getting it, too..../...he sees a police officer who takes the dead body of his father away.../.....Dongwoon get's drunk.../...he's laying on the street...Junhyung is getting towards him...he helps him to get up and takes him to his home...

Dongwoon hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter