08 | Past

= The Thief & The Lawyer =
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝08 | Past
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   "I don't trust words, I trust actions...."  "I forgive but don't forget, because I never want to be hurt twice..."

6 Years Ago.... (Dongwoon is 17)

Dongwoon is sitting in his classroom. The students have a short break. It's loud in the classroom and everyone is having fun. Only Dongwoon's sitting there isolated from the rest. He scribbles something onto the desk. Then he notices a classmate who is standing beside him. Dongwoon looks at her. She is from the parallel class. She smiles at him. Then she lays a note onto his desk and leaves the classroom. Everyone's looking at Dongwoon. Dongwoon opens the note. "Dongwoon. I want to tell you something. Please meet me in the sports hall after school."

 

End of school...

Dongwoon is leaving the building. Junhyung already waits for him. They greet each other and leave the school. Suddenly Dongwoon remembers the note. He don't want to go but it would be a good chance to finally get some friends at school. "Junhyung...you can go first...I forgot something..." "Oh...alright." Dongwoon runs into the sport hall. It's pretty dark. "Oh it seems that nobody's here....am I too late...?" Then  someone hits him abruptly from behind so that he falls onto the ground. Dongwoon puts his hands on his head full of pain. He raises his head. Three guy are standing in front of him. "Hehe...you must have thought that she would be interested in you...right?" Dongwoon gets up and tries to hit him. But the other two where faster. One of them is holding him and the other kicks him into his stomach. Dongwoon falls again. He holds his stomach and tries to get some air. "Well...you always act like you are strong...but what do you say know?" Dongwoon coughs. "Everyone is scared from you but we knew that it would be bull..." One of the guys hits him again. "Too bad...I thought it would be more difficult..."

"AHRG!!" One of the guys is falling onto the ground...Then another...Dongwoon can see that's Junhyung's work. His moves are so fast and accurate that nobody has a chance. After a few punches they get enough and run away. Junhyung turns to Dongwoon and helps him to get up. "Why didn't you tell me that you are going to meet these idiots? It must be clear that you wouldn't be able to fight against three at once..." "I know...it  was a trap....a girl gave me a note...I thought that I could finally get some friends..." "I should teach you to fight properly...but at first let's get out of here..." "Thank you....I hate this ing school more and more..."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dongwoon enters his home. Her mom is sitting in the kitchen crying. He walks towards her. "Umma....What's the matter?" She looks at Dongwoon and burst out in tears. She grabs Dongwoon's arm and holds him tight. A few minutes later after she calmed down she starts telling him what happened. "Dongwoon....I have to tell you something..." "It's okay you can tell me everything..." "Your fahter....he died last night....the police found his death body...they said it was suicide..."  She bursts out in tears a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter