03 | Lawyer

= The Thief & The Lawyer =
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝03 | Lawyer
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   "I don't trust words, I trust actions...."  "I forgive but don't forget, because I never want to be hurt twice..."

Yoseob is cleaning the bedroom from his boss...

Suddenly he hears a loud noise. He puts the damp cloth onto the table and takes out his gun. He tiptoes to the next door and looks round the corner. Far behind he can see someone climbing from the window into the living room. Yoseob is running towards the person. He manages to get the thief onto the ground. Then suddenly someone from behind hits Yoseob's head so that he is falling onto the ground.... 

As Yoseob finally wakes up he can hear loud noises. He opens his eyes. Gikwang is kneeling in front of him. "Yoseob...everything's fine?" Yoseob holds his head full of pain and gets his upper body up. "Yes...kind of...What happened?" "We already knew that those two would break into this house, because we saw them a few days ago wandering around this area and watching the house..." "Who are these people? They don't have anything to to with that...right?" "No...I don't think so...these are just two guys who wanted to get easy money. And after your boss left the house they immediately moved into the garden. We wanted to wait for the right moment but as we heard your screaming we knew we had to get in." "Thank you." "No problem...I'm just doing my job." "I know...but it's the second time around..." "Don't worry about that. We are still friends." "Alright. I will invite you for dinner." Gikwang smiles. "Great. That's what I wanted to hear..."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Doojoon's still trying to figure out how he would be able to gain Dongwoon's trust. He doesn't think that he's the murderer anymore and he wants Dongwoon to tell him anything he knows. After a few minutes Doojoon have got an idea. He gets back into the room and sits down. "Dongwoon..." Dongwoon stays silent and looks down. "Dongwoon..." Dongwoon's looking up. "I know that it isn't easy to tell a stranger everything...and I think that you have already given up...for whatever reason...but I think that you'll just harm yourself by taking the blame...The real murderer will get the chance to stay free and your mother won't ever get the justice done...And I think especially you, as her son, should be concerned about the real abuser, right?" Dongwoon looks at Doojoon then he looks down again. Doojoon noticed that he must be near to tears. He decides to stop the questioning. "Alright...I just turned off the cameras...I will give you time to think about it. You can go now. If you'll change your mind, you know where you can find me. Okay?" Dongwoon nods and leaves the room.

At the hallway he meets Hyo-joo. She recognizes him immediately. Dongwoon tries to pass by with his face looking at the ground but she grabs his arm to stop him. "What's up with you? First you leave me and then you murder your own mother?" Dongwoon doesn't say a word. Doojoons just ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter