02 | Questions

= The Thief & The Lawyer =
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝02 | Questions
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   "I don't trust words, I trust actions...."  "I forgive but don't forget, because I never want to be hurt twice..."

Doojoon and Giwang are heading back into the office. Theres Han Hyo Joo...

She's looking at the picture from Dongwoon. Doojoon notices that she is looking at it intensively. "So? Do you know this guy?" She's suddenly looking up startled buy the sudden noise. Then she quickly puts the picture back onto the desk. "Everything's fine?" "Y-yes....I-I was just absorbed in thought..." Doojoon knows that there must be something wrong but he leaves it at that. But he got the feeling that he should tell her more about him. "He's our main suspect....We just have searched for him but there's no sign....if there's anything important that you know...then please tell me, okay?" "Yes...arasso..."

Home time...

Doojoon is packing all of his stuff. Outside on the balcony he notices Hyo Joo. He opens the door to say goodbye. "I will leave now. Please don't stay too long." "Yeah...." She's quite annoyed by him always worrying for her as if she's a child, but at the same time she also respects him for being so nice to her.

Doojoon decides to get some alcohol to free his mind after this troublesome day. He gets into his common tent and sits down onto one of the chairs. "Ajumma, two Soju...please!" While he's waiting his eyes are wandering around. Suddenly he notices one guy who is wearing the same clothes as their main suspect. Doojoon is trying to get close to him as silent as he can while he's already holding the handcuffs in one hand. He tabs him onto his shoulder. "Hello...long time no see." Dongwoon reacts very quick but this time Doojoon was faster than him. "Trust me....I won't let go of you, again." Dongwoon roll's his eyes and gives up.

Doojoon leads him to his car and locks it immediately. Doojoon is running back to the tent to take his alcohol which he just have bought. He doesn't want to waste it till he had already paid for it.

At the office...

"I've managed to catch the main suspect. I want to question him right now. Can I get the keys for one of our rooms?" The police officer silently grabs a key and gives it to him. Doojoon takes Dongwoon into the room and locks the door behind him. "Sit down." They're both taking a seat and now they're sitting in front of each other. Doojoon is startled, because Dongwoon's suddenly grabbing something in his jacket. "Chill...I just want to get me a gum..." And he was right. He takes it out and puts it into his mouth. Then he leans back as if he wouldn't mind the situation right now. Doojoon noticed that and takes his documents out of his bag.

"So...you should now that your mother recently died...or I should better say that she has been killed....We found her a few days ago...and you just suddenly disappeared..." Dongwoon has a blank expression. "You know what I mean by that, right?....Don't you want to defend yourself?" "Why should I? You don't even have any kind of evidence." "Well...that's kinda right...but why don't you just tell me why you've left after she has been murdered?" "I don't say anything as long as I don't have a lawyer....by the way...you aren't even allowed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter