17 | Searching

= The Thief & The Lawyer =
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝17 | Searching
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   "I don't trust words, I trust actions...."  "I forgive but don't forget, because I never want to be hurt twice..."

 

[ Doojoon looked at Dongwoon...

 

"....why don't we get us something to drink?"

"No thanks...I better not drink something with a cop who's investigating me..."

"This has nothing to do with my work. Trust me I wont ask you any questions. I just don't want you to sit here doing nothing..."

"Fine...but you pay..." ]

....

"So?" Doojoon raised his brows. 

Dongwoon was startled. His mind came back to reality and there he was sitting in front of Doojoon."Uhm...I'm sorry...I was lost in thought..." He won't ever be that nice to me again... Dongwoon sat up straight. "I don't know where my father is...you have to believe me."

Doojoon crossed his arms and layed back. "That's not possible...you can't expect me to trust you after all of the lies you told me. But however...that's not important. You should surrender and tell me where he is, then you might get a lenient sentence."

Dongwoon examined Doojoon. He is so cold...he reminds me of how I behaved back then... "I don't know where my father is... believe me or not, that's your decision. But I can tell you something else which might help you investigating and finding my father. I have an uncle who was in good terms with my father. They always met and I was never allowed to join them. His name is Sung Dong-Il"

 

-------

Meanwhile at the office...

Gikwang rushed to Yoseob. "Look at his! This is a video recorded from a camera near the rail station. This might be a trace of Dongwoons father. He looked very suspicious and he met with Choi Min-Sik."

"You're right. Well done! While you investigate it further I will have to go for my undercover job. See ya..." 

Gikwang continued looking at the video step by step. Till he stopped the video. "Wait! What does that symbol mean on his jacket?"

----

Yoseob went to his working place. After he started to work he noticed a letter which was laying on the desk from his chef.

If you still want your money you need to eliminate a guy for me. He betrayed me and I have no longer any use of him. Since I have a special connection with this guy it's impossible to do it on my own. I have already tried it once but I can't. Meet me at our regular place tomorrow at 9am.

"What? Whom is he talking about? And what's more important who wrote this?" 

Yoseob took his phone out of his jacket. He made a photo of the letter to send it to Gikwang. He also added a message: "Gikwang look at this. Someone wrote this to my chef but I don't know who wrote it. Also We need to check out where they might meet tomorrow. It's very important!!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter