13 | Bullet

= The Thief & The Lawyer =
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝13 | Bullet
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   "I don't trust words, I trust actions...."  "I forgive but don't forget, because I never want to be hurt twice..."

The next day...

Knock Knock "Yes? Come in." Dongwoon enteres the boss' room. "Good Morning, Officer Sung Dong-Il." Dongwoon walks towards the chair to sit on it. "So...Song Dongwoon. You know that being a secret agent isn't easy right?" Dongwoon nods. "Well...and for you it's even more difficult because you never even used a gun. At first I didn't want you to do this. But after I thought about it I realized, that Doojoon was right. You wouldn't look suspicious at all and you knowing some of those guys can be a plus too.“ He gets up from his chair and turns his body away from Dongwoon to look out of the windows. “You need to learn at least all of the basics within a few days...you will have a stressful time. And after all it's still a difficult job.” He turns around and looks at Dongwoon with a serious expression.“ If you agree with all of it, then I need you to sign this to make sure that you won't tell someone who isn't involved.” He lays the documents in front of Dongwoon. Dongwoon takes the ball pen and signs it without hesitation. The Boss is surprised to see that Dongwoon didn't even read the documents properly. “Wow, you must be very desperate. It can be a good trait, as long as you use it wisely.”

Dongwoon went back to Doojoon's office. Doojoon looked up from his laptop as he saw Dongwoon getting in. “So? What did he say? Will you do it?” Dongwoon throwed himself onto the couch and lay back. “Yeah...but he had a few conditions...but it's alright. Ah! And he told me that you will be the one who will train me the basics. He said it's easier, because we are working on the same case and you already know me.” Doojoon got up from his seat and walked towards Dongwoon. “Alright! Let's start. It will be the best to move to our training center so you can learn how to shoot and to defend yourself with other weapons. ” 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

One day later...

"Aah.....Aah...” Dongwoon breaths heavily. Doojoon wipes away his sweat. “Alright...let's take a break. You improved but you need to work on your stance. Later we should start training to shoot.”

...

Doojoon hands over the gun to Dongwoon. “Have you ever hold or used a gun?” Dongwoon doesn't respond. “Dongwoon?” Doojoon notices that Dongwoons whole body is shaking. He puts the gun down. “Yes...I have...once....when I was a child...” Doojoon walks in front of Dongwoon so that he could look him in the eyes. “W-what? You used a gun as a child?” Dongwoon looked up to Doojoon. “Well my father had let me shoot at some rotten fruits when I was 11 years old. But it's nothing special...” Doojoon shakes is head “You shouldn't lie. It's obvious that it bothers you a lot and it's not common to use a gun as a child...C'omon tell me what happened...”They both walk to the bench near them to sit down. “I didn't only shot at fruits...I had two birds but my father has gotten annoyed by their noises. He decided that I have to kill them.” Doojoon has his eyes wide open. “What?!” A slight smile can be seen from Dongwoon. “He said it was for my own good. After I killed them he was very happy. He never really smiled before and I thought I made a right decision. But I could never forget it...everytime when I got to bed I thought about the birds and bad thoughts haunted me at night.” Doojoon is still out of words.

“Damn...you have gone trough a lot of . It's time to get over it as soon as possible. I'll help you overcome this bull...” He grabs Dongwoons wrist and walks towards the shooting point. He stands behind Dongwoon while he's still holding onto Dongwoons wrist. He pulls the gun into Dongwoons hands and levels the gun height to get to the target. BAM! One shot BAM! Second Shot BAM! Third shot. Then Doojoon stops. He let go of his grip and takes two steps aside. “Dongwoon. Now it's your turn. Do it withou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter