12 | Friends

= The Thief & The Lawyer =
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝12 | Friends
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   "I don't trust words, I trust actions...."  "I forgive but don't forget, because I never want to be hurt twice..."

Gikwang layed down his laptop and opened the window from his apartment....

"Waah! It's so hot outside..." He takes a deep breath. Rrrring! His doorbell is ringing. Who could that be? As Gikwang opens the door he can see Yoseob standing in front of him. "Hi Gikwang! Today is such a nice weather and it would be a waste staying inside all day, so do you wanna come with me? I wanted to go to the new cafe." "Okay, I was about to get some fresh air, either way..." Gikwang takes on his shoes and puts on his sunglasses. As Yoseob is watching Gikwang he can't help but laugh. "I knew that you wouldn't go out without your sunglasses! You are such a fashionable cop..."

As Gikwang and Yoseob are walking trough the town, Yoseob notices the sign from the Cafe. "'CC -Coffee & Cakes' the name sounds already delicious!" Gikwang looks at him mistrustful. "Well...since the Cafe is new I didn't heard anything about it, but I wouldn't be too positive about it either..." Yoseob looks at him with a light smile. "That doesn't matter. You don't need to know about everything beforehand." They are heading to the seats outside. As they both layed down Yoseob took the menu. "Ah nice! I'll order a fruit-mixed ice cup, so what do you want?" Gikwang glances at the menu and makes a quick decision. "I'll have an ice-coffee."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Yummy" Yoseob layed his upper body back. "I could eat another one!" Gikwang laughs. "You better watch how much you eat otherwise you'll soon look like a rum truffle! Haha...!" Yoseob frowns. "Hey! That's not fair! I'm sure that I weigh much less than you!" "Of course you do, you're tinier than me. Haha..." Gikwang raises his arms to support his head. Yoseob looks trough Gikwang with wide eyes. "Oh you two are here to?" Two guys are getting in front of them which turned out to be Doojoon and Dongwoon. Doojoon sits down beside Yoseob.

"I never would have guessed to meet you at this place, wouldn't you usually be in the coffee shop over there?" Gikwang shakes his head. "No, we haven't been there since a few weeks ago. It happened to be so popular that you couldn't even get a place, and it's became noisier, too...Ah Dongwoon! Why are you still standing there? You can take a seat." Gikwang is pointing at the place beside him. Dongwoon takes his bag and lays it onto the ground. Gikwang taps on Dongwoon's shoulder. "So? It seems that the two of you are getting along pretty well. You're always sticking together." Dongwoon tensed up his hands. Doojoon noticed that and begin to speak. "Yeah, of course we are together most of the time, we are living together and working together so that's just common." Gikwang is looking at Doojoon surprised by his cold words then his eyes wandered to Dongwoon. "Well you're right..." Nobody says a word until Gickwang rakes the menu. "Ah here, you should decide what you want to order." 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

1 hour later...

Doojoon is looking at his watch. "Wow...the time moved fast..." Yoseob looks at it as well. "You're right." Gikwang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter