01 | Criminal

= The Thief & The Lawyer =
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝01 | Criminal
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   "I don't trust words, I trust actions...."  "I forgive but don't forget, because I never want to be hurt twice..."

Doojoon is leaving the office...He decided to take his break to free his mind from his recent murder case...

He doesn't know who the murder is but he has a few ideas..."Help!! A thief!!" Doojoon is frightened by the sudden scream. Somebody is stealing a bag from an old lady. He rams Doojoon and tries to run away. Doojoon immediately runs after him. This is ultimately one of his jobs. He notices that the guy is pretty fast and quick with his movements.

Suddenly he is getting weaker and Doojoon takes the chance to grab his arm. He quickly handcuffs the stranger and takes the bag out of his hand. "Got ya!" "Let go of me!" He is trying to get away from Doojoon. "Why should I? I will take you to the police station..." He grabs the guy closer to his body. He wants to take him to the next police station. Suddenly the ajhumma is running towards them. "There you are...! You bugger!" "Wait! Don't come near to us." The old lady is running to the thief. She hits him with her broom. "Stop it!" Doojoon accidently loosens his grip which gave the thief the chance to run away. "! Why did you not listen to me? Here is your bag. I will run after him...." Doojoon is running towards the crossroads. He is looking in any direction but no sign from the thief....Suddenly a dog barks in the neighborhood. "There he should be..." He is running into the alley till he sees the dog. He was just barking at its owner..."Damn it! Today is a great day...at first the murder case and now this....However I should take my break now..." He looks at his watch...."Oh no....the break is already over...."Hungry as he is we walks to the office. Feeling kinda moody.

Gikwang is already waiting. "Ah....you are finally here! I just found something new about the son from the murdered woman...." Gikwang rummages around is things on the desk. Till he finds the missing piece. "Ah! Here it is. That's how the son looks like. He is our main suspect...his name is Son Dongwoon."Doojoon looks at the image closely. "Wait....I have seen this guy before...ah...yes...I saw him a few minutes ago. He tried to rob an old lady so I ran after him. Sadly he managed to run away...." "Really? Wow the world is really small...and that's another evidence for him to  possible be the murder...We should quickly search for him again...maybe he is still in that area." "I don't know...but we'll see..."

They are both heading to the place where Dongwoon has been seen for the last time. "Of course no sign of Dongwoon....he could be everywhere....""Maybe he lives in this district...." Gikwang takes out his mobile phone to load the GPS-Data. "By the way...is there anything else you could find out?""I just know that he is still missing since he left the Posung-University....""Ah...so he went there? But isn't that a private school? How is he able to pay so much money?" "Well...I don't know either...Why don't we asks one of the teachers. Maybe they get us a hint..."

"We have already asked all of his teachers. Except one....Mrs. Lee.'"Doojoon moves towards the teacher. "Hello Mrs. Lee...We are from the police. Can we ask you a few questions?" "Ehrm...shure..." "Do you remember an old student called Son Dongwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter